• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Going to Hell for this one... see you there my brothers! Because I know you LOL'd

18424035_1536501473040874_1810675394970996212_n.jpg

Let me guess: you're banging 1J04's mom and she showed you his baby pictures. Now you're posting them all over the net. Not cool Sirhrmechanic, not cool at all.

At least 1J04 has friends like me to stand up for him and call you out on your dickery Sir.

You're welcome 1J04. You can always count on me. Just the other day someone sent me a PM and said "that damn 1J04, always posting those gross things -- he's not fit to eat with the pigs!" Without a moment's hesitation I leapt to your defence and said "yes he is!"

Let me guess: you're banging 1J04's mom and she showed you his baby pictures. Now you're posting them all over the net. Not cool Sirhrmechanic, not cool at all.

At least 1J04 has friends like me to stand up for him and call you out on your dickery Sir.

You're welcome 1J04. You can always count on me. Just the other day someone sent me a PM and said "that damn 1J04, always posting those gross things -- he's not fit to eat with the pigs!" Without a moment's hesitation I leapt to your defence and said "yes he is!"

While I appreciate this very much I know it's a joke, but it can't be my Mother. My parents are long long gone. All of them. Father in 84. Step Mother in 93. Mother in 98. Step Dad in 2004. But thanks for the Memories anyhow.

While I appreciate this very much I know it's a joke, but it can't be my Mother. My parents are long long gone. All of them. Father in 84. Step Mother in 93. Mother in 98. Step Dad in 2004. But thanks for the Memories anyhow.

Sure, sure, and we're to believe Sirhrmechanic doesn't have a flashlight, shovel, and tube of lube?

Well I'm not here to name names, but some of you may have noticed that I started making jokes about someone's mother, and they abruptly abandoned this thread -- that they normally check into every day. Well I think a lot of us assume everyone here is a hard-as-nails alpha-dog insensitive to mere words. But that really isn't the case. Moreover, some guys who may have been alpha-dogs in their youth, get a little long in the tooth. Some do stay tough until they die. But others get so infirm they can't walk up the steps to their patio without falling down, winding up in the hospital, and being laid up in bed for months. Stuff like that can change you. Make you soft. Vulnerable. And when a guy like me starts making jokes about your mom it can hurt. It can hurt so much, and make you so upset, you start PMing guys like Sirhrmechanic about getting back at me.

Maybe I'm a big fat pussy. Go on, make jokes about it. Because I consider this person a friend of mine. And when they're hurting inside like that, over something I meant as a joke, I'm not laughing inside. It doesn't make you macho to go around kicking a lame dog. So I'm not about to do that here. I've reached out to this person and made my peace with them. Tucker, we're good now -- there's no need to ban me. PM me if you can't figure out who it is and want to check with them to confirm.

So I'm publicly apologizing and taking back what I insinuated about their dead mother and another forum member here. I hope they can move beyond it and start posting in this thread again. I can be an insensitive arse. But I never meant to hurt their feelings like this. I'm sorry.

Well I'm not here to name names, but some of you may have noticed that I started making jokes about someone's mother, and they abruptly abandoned this thread -- that they normally check into every day. Well I think a lot of us assume everyone here is a hard-as-nails alpha-dog insensitive to mere words. But that really isn't the case. Moreover, some guys who may have been alpha-dogs in their youth, get a little long in the tooth. Some do stay tough until they die. But others get so infirm they can't walk up the steps to their patio without falling down, winding up in the hospital, and being laid up in bed for months. Stuff like that can change you. Make you soft. Vulnerable. And when a guy like me starts making jokes about your mom it can hurt. It can hurt so much, and make you so upset, you start PMing guys like Sirhrmechanic about getting back at me.

Maybe I'm a big fat pussy. Go on, make jokes about it. Because I consider this person a friend of mine. And when they're hurting inside like that, over something I meant as a joke, I'm not laughing inside. It doesn't make you macho to go around kicking a lame dog. So I'm not about to do that here. I've reached out to this person and made my peace with them. Tucker, we're good now -- there's no need to ban me. PM me if you can't figure out who it is and want to check with them to confirm.

So I'm publicly apologizing and taking back what I insinuated about their dead mother and another forum member here. I hope they can move beyond it and start posting in this thread again. I can be an insensitive arse. But I never meant to hurt their feelings like this. I'm sorry.

You Fucking Lunatic ROFLMFAO

For those of you that don't know the entire gist of this, Fucking Cartman is doing his best to one up me. I'm not gonna go through all the things I may or may not have done as mentioned and/or hinted to. Nope, not doing it.

You little bastard, I hate you. ;) I should have known I was playing with a professional when I put you on ice to 'try' and make you feel like shit. :p

Touche' my friend. I'll get mine...................

Looks like AJ bounced back from his short bout with depression and self-doubt... and is now back to his own devices, so to speak!

Free_50d279_2056876.jpg

Tucker, you have hit a new level. I am not sure at what level the 'level' is. But it's awesome. Just awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sirhr, aren't you suppose to be 'registering' today at the Sheriffs Office? You know, new photo, prints, sign and date the requirements form, yada yada ? Don't encourage him, please. For the sake of Mother Nature and all things "Double Rainbow", don't. ;)

I am so relieved to see you two working it out.

th

I must say it's some of my best work. The hand-stitching around the plasti-pussy took some time, but so worth it. So very worth it.
my day started early and ended late for me, but I had several opportunities to check in here and chuckle. Just had to make sure no one was looking over my shoulder. Some things are better not having to be explained.