• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for sick humor","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"400","width":"287","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/736x\/5d\/60\/71\/5d6071fd154de8b8ff47be1ee7782f49.jpg"}[/IMG2]

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/59bdTFd3dWg?ecver=2" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Tucker,
How do you constantly break your .jpeg's? 9 out of 10 times I try to save a pic you post I get a file that all my photo programs say "is not a valid JPEG-JIFF file".
Windows photo viewer WIN7 SP1
acrobat XI pro
paint shop pro x9
office picture manager 2010

best-damn-photos-hour-massage.jpg

Cold hearted bastard!

In this case... yes. I have no sympathy. None. That little twat has stood up on her podium with her millions and her bully pulpit and said she hates America... that we're deplorable... She has spit on people's food just to be a little bitch... She's the spoiled brat of rich 1 percent leftards... and has lived in an insulated, coddled and privileged world for her whole pathetic, short useless life. And instead of doing something good with it... instead of inspiring the idiot bimbettes who follow her and her pussy ears like lemmings off a cliff.... she turns them into little Stepford Wives, howling at the alter of the Uber-left... when they know not a word of what they are mouthing.

And if you are a parent who let your kid go to that twat's concert... you got what you deserved. Because when little twits like Ariana get up and tell the world "I hate America", it provides justification and air cover for those who will Hate America (And England.... Beni al Kalb and Beni al Naj....) and will act on their hate by blowing up tweens at concerts. Those people are energized by her "I hate America" vitriol.... And by utter hate and disdain for the society that would make her a multi-millionaire while most in the Islamic world are struggling to figure out dinner.

Here's an idea... when a little bitch like Ariana stands up and says "I hate the country that gave me EVERYTHING"... you don't buy her albums. You don't buy from advertisers who support her. You don't let your kids listen to her. You don't play radio stations that play her music.... and you don't let your kids go to her concert. Because if you DO support scum like her... you deserve everything you get.

No sympathy. In fact, I hope that the parents realize that it's THEIR fault that their kid is dead, maimed or traumatized. Because they supported the very kind of person who keeps these terrorist scum alive and prosporing.

Fuck 'em all.

Sirhr

P.S. Wonder if security was a 'low priority' on the tour... because after all, Ariana just KNOWS that all the Arabs love her. Because she is so pro-refugee and pro-Islam and she's 'one of them' in her anti-American views... she could NEVER be a target. So why have adequate security? Maybe parents should be suing the ass of little Ms. Bombshell Grande... for skimping on security.... and Baiting the bombers.