• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

A couple things. After the rocket goes out it shoots something out the front. Pretty sure that is either to ignite the second stage and seperate and/or push the nose cone off to deploy the parachute.
next he guessed a rpm of 5280. Now can you even imagine a V8 crankshaft at 8250 (Shelby Gt350R redline) a 11500 rpm (F1 car).

Those rocket motors (I shot a ton of them off as a kid) thrust for 3 - 4 seconds. have a brief pause. Then blow a 'popper' out the top to push of nose-cone and blow out the parachute on the Estes Rocket. I had all kinds of Estes rockets as a kid.

The last time I got a rear-end-tanning at about 12.... was when my best friend and I discovered (after I read a book about WW2 bombing in Europe) that strips of tinfoil would cause a radar return. So, we put strips of tinfoil in our rockets instead of parachutes and fired them over the local golf course. And after the rocket went up to 1000 feet or more and blew out all the tinfoil, a pair of F4 Phantoms from Plattsburgh would come buzzing over. Which was awesome! We could see low level Phantoms any time we wanted? Well that was great fun as far as we we were concerned. Until we told his dad, who was in the Civil Air Patrol, about how we were getting Phantoms to fly over. He was not amused. In fact, he was really not amused. And we both got 'tannings. And stopped putting tinfoil in rockets.

A few years later, we discovered motorcycles and girls. And that was it for rockets. Though there was this bazooka we built in High School.... but that's another story.

Cheers,

Sirhr

18920474_1564282736929392_2217135491697056757_n.jpg

Those rocket motors (I shot a ton of them off as a kid) thrust for 3 - 4 seconds. have a brief pause. Then blow a 'popper' out the top to push of nose-cone and blow out the parachute on the Estes Rocket. I had all kinds of Estes rockets as a kid.

The last time I got a rear-end-tanning at about 12.... was when my best friend and I discovered (after I read a book about WW2 bombing in Europe) that strips of tinfoil would cause a radar return. So, we put strips of tinfoil in our rockets instead of parachutes and fired them over the local golf course. And after the rocket went up to 1000 feet or more and blew out all the tinfoil, a pair of F4 Phantoms from Plattsburgh would come buzzing over. Which was awesome! We could see low level Phantoms any time we wanted? Well that was great fun as far as we we were concerned. Until we told his dad, who was in the Civil Air Patrol, about how we were getting Phantoms to fly over. He was not amused. In fact, he was really not amused. And we both got 'tannings. And stopped putting tinfoil in rockets.

A few years later, we discovered motorcycles and girls. And that was it for rockets. Though there was this bazooka we built in High School.... but that's another story.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Great story! Sounds a bit like some of the fun things we did, that were not appreciated by those in authority. Sigh...things that would get us a record nowadays.

Great story! Sounds a bit like some of the fun things we did, that were not appreciated by those in authority. Sigh...things that would get us a record nowadays.

You mean like putting IED's in our Civics Teachers' desk? Well, little IEDs. But they were loud. After the first two, he was opening his desk with his foot.

Today, the FBI would have been called. Back then, it was cute and amusing and not harmful. Well, except psychologically. But that was the point, wasn't it?

I learned more sh** from The Poor Man's James Bond in High School... than most people learned in the Q-course.

But today... the moonbats and their 'zero tolerance' have managed to remove anything resembling individuality and 'fun' from kids. Making little drones that mouth leftist slogans by rote... the only thing that gets out of high-schools today.

The stuff we did as fun (and the teachers laughed, too) would get an FBI task force assigned today. And NONE of it was done with malice. It was all in fun!

Cheers,

Sirhr

A young girl comes home one day and approaches her father, who is sitting in the living room.

"Daddy" she says "a strange man did something bad to me at the park today". The father, suddenly very attentive, turns to face his daughter.

"Oh, god... okay, sweetie, you need to understand that it absolutely wasn't your fault, and you will not get in trouble for telling me about it. Can you explain what happened?"

"Well" the girl begins "I was playing in the sand, when the man came up to me and told me to come with him behind a tree". "Oh, god" mutters the father. "Then what?"

"Then he pulled down his pants and showed me his thing". "Oh, god!" the father exclaims. "What happened next?"

"Then" the girl continues "he pulled up my dress and touched me on my underwear". "Oh, god!" shouts the father. "Sweetie, what happened after that?"

The girl answers with a shrug. "Nothing. That was it". "Well, make something up! I haven't finished yet!

"Your generation is too reliant on technology" said my grandpa. "No, your generation is too reliant on technology" I retorted as I pulled the plug on his life support to further prove my point.

Fuck me, you just made my day. Sounds sick i know but that is the point of this thread. Laughed so hard i have tears.

B.A.M. Big Ass Midget hee hee hee

gqKrZIm.jpg

This thing was 70% Badonkadonk. I'm not kidding. Her 'girlfriend' damn near cold busted me...........

And you sitting there with your camera just 'hopin that she's gonna come over and start pole-dancing on that handicap sign... weren't you?

Tip: If you start playing music and wave dollar bills out your truck window... she'll come running.

giphy.gif

Cheers,

Sirhr

And you sitting there with your camera just 'hopin that she's gonna come over and start pole-dancing on that handicap sign... weren't you?

Tip: If you start playing music and wave dollar bills out your truck window... she'll come running.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/BETsshg2490UU\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Cheers,

Sirhr

Too funny buddy. We thought the same thing.
Yesterday he texted me that pic I I wrote back: "Did you roll by, wave a C note out the window, and ask 'how would you like to make my dreams come true'?" Then: "Or did you wave a 20 and say 'sorry, I'm a little short today...' Bwahahahaha!"

Oh good Lord. I'm a bad man. I bet my next child is a little person just to teach me a lesson.:(

Last edited: