• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories SOLD -- Bruel & Kjaer 2209 Impulse dB Meter - YOU can be just as COOL as TBACRAY !!!! REDUCED

Waorani

Crusty Caballero
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Greenbow, AL
Scrounged ebay for a couple of years looking for one of these to play with. Finally found one in nice shape in Denmark? and took a chance. Story was it was from an audio engineer's estate. Powers up and seems to be functional but I've never had the time to figure out how to use it. The glass panel cracked during shipping but the meter still works. Includes microphone, octave filter, case, and mic able. Mic is a 1/2" 4190 and seems to work given meter response. Don't know if it would work for gunshots so you might need an actual impulse mic. Also includes a second 2209/octave filter for parts that has been converted from D-cells to a rechargeable battery (not present) so I haven't tried to power it up. Overall it's in rougher condition than first unit. Pretty sure I have a set of dials (why I bought second unit?) but I can't lay my hands on them at the moment so not 100% positive I have. Surely it needs calibrating but my plan was just to use for comparative purposes. AS IS.

$500 $400 shipped. PP f/f, USPS MO, cash, beads, wampum, etc. 28 lbs between the two units & case so shipping ain't cheap, but it's included.

Think about it, your cool factor will DOUBLE the instant you post "I'll take it." And upon receipt, it will be IMMEASURABLE. You'll also shed unwanted pounds without effort and can drink as much as you want without consequences. And it's a proven chick magnet. Lonely? Walk into a bar with this puppy and you'll have to beat the ladies off with it!

IMG_0532.JPGIMG_0533.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0536.JPGIMG_0537.JPG

Last edited:
Found the dials, they're all two sided. Not sure what the white ones are for, maybe custom settings? Also forgot to mention the bridge/long screws for the octave filter.

IMG_0538.jpgIMG_0539.jpg