• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Some user names should be off limits

I would venture to say I have seen more flying human poop than any member here in my tenure in the Neuro ICU before moving to the ER.

Flinging like monkeys, exploding ostomy bags (worst smell, rather deal with gangrene), tube feeds on bad head injuries exploding outwards, bowel protocol on new spinal cord injuries...... the list is extensive.

Just a little flashback seeing all that in the flying blue palace.

Taken a few midshift showers with a full change of clothes due to proximity or having to protect the patient until we could medicate or get them calm.
You scrub for a long time when you get human feces on you.

Maybe we should all chip in for a port-a-potty on a trailer like the toad crews have and deliver to @Tucker301 so he can have a “Mobile Office”........... ?

I would venture to say I have seen more flying human poop than any member here in my tenure in the Neuro ICU before moving to the ER.

Flinging like monkeys, exploding ostomy bags (worst smell, rather deal with gangrene), tube feeds on bad head injuries exploding outwards, bowel protocol on new spinal cord injuries...... the list is extensive.

Just a little flashback seeing all that in the flying blue palace.

Taken a few midshift showers with a full change of clothes due to proximity or having to protect the patient until we could medicate or get them calm.
You scrub for a long time when you get human feces on you.

Maybe we should all chip in for a port-a-potty on a trailer like the toad crews have and deliver to @Tucker301 so he can have a “Mobile Office”........... ?
Thanks for posting that during dinner time... if I invite you to the gun range, you probably should pass... ??

It's not that I've been avoiding this thread. I've just been a bit overwhelmed looking for a suitable reaction.

If this were a ride at a park, i think I'd call it the "Carlos Danger Zone."

And even in his infinite power Thanos was defeated by a height requirement to ride
Carlos Danger .
0818-incredicoaster-height-requirement.jpg

i dont remember where it was i saw it, but i saw carlos talking about the day he killed her. he said her group came out into a clearing, and they were not sure which one she was.....until she squated to pee. he said they hated her so bad, that him and his spotter were wrestling over the rifle....so much so, they almost missed the opportunity to lambaste her.
i’ll be damned if i can remember where it was i saw that though.

i dont remember where it was i saw it, but i saw carlos talking about the day he killed her. he said her group came out into a clearing, and they were not sure which one she was.....until she squated to pee. he said they hated her so bad, that him and his spotter were wrestling over the rifle....so much so, they almost missed the opportunity to lambaste her.

basting_lamb.jpg

Lamb basting? Oh, you, you sesquipedalian madman, you!

How about a nice spit-roasting, too?

:ROFLMAO:

one of the best things i read about Mr. Hathcock was written here..... about how he mostly wanted to talk about fishing. in every interview i have seen with him.....the reluctance to talk about things is in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife. he still has the gleam in his eyes; but you can see that the man has looked the tiger square in the eye. that he wants to talk about fishing......good heavens, i LOVE that. GOD bless him.

The best part of the Hide, is not the snowflake handholding... When it starts swinging that way we got a few more scammers and bad advice dropping in, sliding through the cracks.

The best part of the hide in fact is that total BS gets called out. You’ll get a chance to self-correct... if you can’t great the threads explode.... like this one..

I like the guys on the hide... if I post lies, stupid shit, something wrong or sleazy... I fully expect to get shelled and would be greatful for it.

I remember reading that in either Marine Sniper or White Feather. Both outstanding books.

I had forgotten about this until just now. Several years ago, when I was getting into the firearms hobby, I joined another forum... it rhymes with "barf-com." I joined using the same username I prefer to use across all forums... the one I'm using here: "Racer88." The same one I've used in several other gun forums. It originated from my previous hobby of running my car on the track. My number was "88."

So... "Racer88." Pretty innocuous, right? Apparently not! The admin of the forum contacted me and said my username was unacceptable. Really? Why? Because the number, "88" is associated with neo-nazis or the KKK or something. I forget... it was one of those. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing / reading.

I asked, "Really???? I've never heard of such a thing, and I'm fairly 'worldy'." I explained it was my auto-racing number. Simple as that. Still... no dice. If I insist on using the number "88," I'm a nazi. I had to pick a different name to join the forum. So... after scratching my head over that exchage... I begrudgingly, picked another username.

Once I perused the forum for a while, I quickly realized it was not the place for me. That said... I have been very impressed with Sniper's Hide!

Reactions: Diver160651
I had forgotten about this until just now. Several years ago, when I was getting into the firearms hobby, I joined another forum... it rhymes with "barf-com." I joined using the same username I prefer to use across all forums... the one I'm using here: "Racer88." The same one I've used in several other gun forums. It originated from my previous hobby of running my car on the track. My number was "88."

So... "Racer88." Pretty innocuous, right? Apparently not! The admin of the forum contacted me and said my username was unacceptable. Really? Why? Because the number, "88" is associated with neo-nazis or the KKK or something. I forget... it was one of those. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing / reading.

I asked, "Really???? I've never heard of such a thing, and I'm fairly 'worldy'." I explained it was my auto-racing number. Simple as that. Still... no dice. If I insist on using the number "88," I'm a nazi. I had to pick a different name to join the forum. So... after scratching my head over that exchage... I begrudgingly, picked another username.

Once I perused the forum for a while, I quickly realized it was not the place for me. That said... I have been very impressed with Sniper's Hide!
You racist motherfucker.

No such thing as Chinese. If you live in China and speak the language, you're speaking either Cantonese or Mandarin. :D

Unless it's one of the other 700 dialects spoken in small groups around the country.

It's why when you don't speak the same dialect you write characters on your palm with finger motions. Assuming you can read of course..

Reactions: ArmyJerry