• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Some user names should be off limits

one of the best things i read about Mr. Hathcock was written here..... about how he mostly wanted to talk about fishing. in every interview i have seen with him.....the reluctance to talk about things is in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife. he still has the gleam in his eyes; but you can see that the man has looked the tiger square in the eye. that he wants to talk about fishing......good heavens, i LOVE that. GOD bless him.
It is precisely things such as those, and other anecdotes that many members here have actually experienced and/or witnessed, that I made those threads in the "Fieldcraft" Section, long ago.

What better place on the innerwebz than here, to gather more insight and details of "those who paved the way" than here, in that section.

And yet, practically nobody goes there, or adds to them.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Tragic event but that story was hilarious. I repeated in meeting and it went over like the proverbial turd in a punch bowl though.
That video is hilarious. It’s bad but funny at the same time. Funny that someone actually had the guts to do that, but bad for the family of the people who died.