• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Something chilling happens

akkill

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2008
Hello everyone, I'v been surfing in many online stores loking for ammo or reloading components and I saw with some concern their very low, i mean their ultra low stock on ammo, bullets, powder etc.

The question is, anyone have any idea what is happening ?

some of the stores :

cabelas
midwayusa
basspro
natchez
graf and soon's

someting else, i don't know if this is the correct plase to post this, if not please redirect this post to the correct place.

Hello everyone, I'v been surfing in many online stores loking for ammo or reloading components and I saw with some concern their very low, i mean their ultra low stock on ammo, bullets, powder etc.

The question is, anyone have any idea what is happening ?

some of the stores :

cabelas
midwayusa
basspro
natchez
graf and soon's

someting else, i don't know if this is the correct plase to post this, if not please redirect this post to the correct place.

Maybe you've been underneath a....rock for the last 2 years? Maybe you've been living in a cave? Maybe you didn't know about our gubbamint? The citizenry is stock piling mfg'rs can't keep up.

Where the hell have you been?

Please tell me that you've been away as a missionary with no access to internet/tv/radio because then I'll believe you.

Google Sandy Hook and then google gun control push.

LOL , can i say fishing ?

well if everyone is stock piling and manufacturers can't keep enough ammo circulating just means one thing, baning is coming....

now i just experimented a worse feeling and i'm almost late to star buying ammo for the next decade.

if all this fail we allways can put a rapala dt14 tied to a 80lbs braid in every anti guns ass

years ago limited ammo availability was due to goberment buying hundreds of tons in ammo for wars in irak and afganistan, even so there was more availability, but now even 22LR is hard to find.

sometimes wen approaching elections, again the panic feeling, i realy don't know whats the real cause this time, economic recession and a possible ban ?

is hard to inagine a world without shooting sports, hunting, plinking or precision shooting.

Naaa, i'm not a troll, just long time out of the forum, i don't live in usa but 70% of my country's imports come from us, so you know the end result.

sorry for the inconvenience.

weird that gov is buying ammo.

I was on a project last year (still running) if afghan literaly destroying a few thousand tons of small arms ammo.

our contractors were having to break seals and pull ammo out. 50cal on down to feed to incinerator. this year going to multiple incinerators at diff locations to destroy the small arms.