• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Something kicking off in Israel

could be i guess. reminiscent of 9/11? tonkin,jfk '63,wmds in iraq?
This is worse as Gaza is literaly like a zoo with monkeys under 24/7 security and surveilance, IDF lets in all the bananas and hands over bags of cash from Qatar for Hamas payroll every month.
For better effect troops are pulled and Rave is hosted on the perimeter and when no one attacks rave i extended well past orignal plan.

netanyahu was facing huge protests before the attack, prompting some to suggest he let it happen to take the heat off.

ap23203280367804-df3719585972e8822a136cb820a92b9405ce2db7.jpg
Should be common knowledge that the Netanyahu gov was pretty unpopular. The war has been good for Israel and the government.

Reactions: kthomas
Should be common knowledge that the Netanyahu gov was pretty unpopular. The war has been good for Israel and the government.
Slight correction war has been crucial to Netanyahu's political survival but an absolute disaster for Israel , besides the financial and human toll , the reputational toll has took them back decades .

Lets see if the really venture into Lebanon it might just turn out to be final nail in the coffin,

Slight correction war has been crucial to Netanyahu's political survival but an absolute disaster for Israel , besides the financial and human toll , the reputational toll has took them back decades .

Lets see if the really venture into Lebanon it might just turn out to be final nail in the coffin,
Somebody should look to about 2006 to see how it last worked out. Hezbollah has medium range missiles now, and the Iron Dome has proven to have flaws.

Somebody should look to about 2006 to see how it last worked out. Hezbollah has medium range missiles now, and the Iron Dome has proven to have flaws.
Indeed Hamas in Gaza has zero capabilty beyond AKs and RPGs ,Hezbollah is a fully fledged miltary that can also be supplied and reinforced from abroad ,unlike Hamas that is isolated behind Gaza walls,and can only replenish its force with untrained civilians.

So far every time IDF went into Lebanon it did not end well.

I question the cost of a “bad global reputation” today. Is there anyone with actual power that really gives a fuck about what is a poorly maintained very expensive media propaganda program? All that shit, including voting, is the modern version of gladiator games to distract the drones.

Reactions: Mr.BR and mosin46

Furious White House cancels meeting with Israel to protest Netanyahu’s latest accusations​

"The White House canceled a meeting with Israel on Iran after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused the US of withholding weapons as the war in Gaza rages on, according to a report.

Netanyahu released a video on Tuesday, claiming he had told Secretary of State Antony Blinken that it was “inconceivable that in the past few months, the administration has been withholding weapons and ammunitions to Israel.”

President Joe Biden’s top advisers were angered by Netanyahu’s public statement — prompting them to make a public statement of their own by canceling the US-Israel meeting, which had been slated for Thursday, Axios reported.

“This decision makes it clear that there are consequences for pulling such stunts,” a US official told the outlet. Another said the meeting was merely postponed, not scrapped altogether.

Meanwhile, a senior Israeli official told Axios: “The Americans are fuming. Bibi’s video made a lot of damage.”

The White House’s decision to call off the meeting sends a strong message to Israel, which since October 7, has steadily received of US military aid worth billions of dollars.

After the video’s release, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre rejected Netanyahu’s accusation: “We genuinely do not know what he is talking about.”

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC

Furious White House cancels meeting with Israel to protest Netanyahu’s latest accusations​

"The White House canceled a meeting with Israel on Iran after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused the US of withholding weapons as the war in Gaza rages on, according to a report.

Netanyahu released a video on Tuesday, claiming he had told Secretary of State Antony Blinken that it was “inconceivable that in the past few months, the administration has been withholding weapons and ammunitions to Israel.”

President Joe Biden’s top advisers were angered by Netanyahu’s public statement — prompting them to make a public statement of their own by canceling the US-Israel meeting, which had been slated for Thursday, Axios reported.

“This decision makes it clear that there are consequences for pulling such stunts,” a US official told the outlet. Another said the meeting was merely postponed, not scrapped altogether.

Meanwhile, a senior Israeli official told Axios: “The Americans are fuming. Bibi’s video made a lot of damage.”

The White House’s decision to call off the meeting sends a strong message to Israel, which since October 7, has steadily received of US military aid worth billions of dollars.

After the video’s release, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre rejected Netanyahu’s accusation: “We genuinely do not know what he is talking about.”

Why do I have the funny feeling that Bibi is the only one telling the truth?

IDF: Netanyahu’s Goal of Eliminating Hamas Is Unachievable​

The US intelligence community assesses that Israel cannot defeat the militant Palestinian organization

"The spokesman for the Israeli military explained that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s goal of eradicating Hamas is not achievable. The statement comes amid a growing rift between the Israeli leader and the military.

In remarks to Israel’s Channel 13 News on Wednesday, Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari, the military spokesperson, explained that the PM’s stated objective in Gaza is an insult to the Israeli people. “This business of destroying Hamas, making Hamas disappear – it’s simply throwing sand in the eyes of the public,” he said. “Hamas is an idea, Hamas is a party. It’s rooted in the hearts of the people – whoever thinks we can eliminate Hamas is wrong.”

The statement from Hagari reflects assessments from US intelligence and military officials that destroying Hamas is not something that can be accomplished. The US intelligence community’s threat assessment released in March said that Israel would likely be fighting Hamas for years to come.

Netanyahu’s office responded to Hagari’s remarks by saying the prime minister’s ends in Gaza remain unchanged. Netanyahu “has defined the destruction of Hamas’ military and governing capabilities as one of the goals of the war. The Israeli military, of course, is committed to this,” the statement said."

a seeming crack in the foundation. the hamas war is so hard for me to unscramble and opinions about. not that mine matter,of course. raises 20 or 30 questions to me. reporting is suspect and opinions & commentary so divergent that understanding of it's ongoing is impossible. ukraine war is easier to get a grip on.

While I do truly empathize with all the people directly impacted with this conflict, and recognize that Israel represents a strategic military position for the US in the Middle East- I continue to fail in trying to understand why what goes on in Israel (or Ukraine) for that matter warrants us prioritizing that against the challenges we presently have within our own borders.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but while I'm not opposed to supporting the allies we've made- I can't help but be reminded of the airplane briefings of 'make sure you secure your own oxygen mask first and then help your neighbor'.

But maybe that's just me, and we can afford to send the billions upon billions of dollars elsewhere because everything is peachy here in the US?

-LD

While I do truly empathize with all the people directly impacted with this conflict, and recognize that Israel represents a strategic military position for the US in the Middle East- I continue to fail in trying to understand why what goes on in Israel (or Ukraine) for that matter warrants us prioritizing that against the challenges we presently have within our own borders.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but while I'm not opposed to supporting the allies we've made- I can't help but be reminded of the airplane briefings of 'make sure you secure your own oxygen mask first and then help your neighbor'.

But maybe that's just me, and we can afford to send the billions upon billions of dollars elsewhere because everything is peachy here in the US?

-LD
Really? Challenges within our own borders? Haven't you been keeping up? Unemployment at the lowest of all time, inflation under control, the president has created more jobs than any president in history, crime is at an all time low, illegal immigration is next to zero, trade deficit near even, gas prices are down as well as utility costs, the potato hasn't shit his pants in public for a week, we made it through the pandemic because of the leadership in government and the economy is booming.
When we can afford to spend a trillion dollars a year to pay the interest on the debt what's a few billion dollars to assist our needy allies?
You selfish bastard!!

Really? Challenges within our own borders? Haven't you been keeping up? Unemployment at the lowest of all time, inflation under control, the president has created more jobs than any president in history, crime is at an all time low, illegal immigration is next to zero, trade deficit near even, gas prices are down as well as utility costs, the potato hasn't shit his pants in public for a week, we made it through the pandemic because of the leadership in government and the economy is booming.
When we can afford to spend a trillion dollars a year to pay the interest on the debt what's a few billion dollars to assist our needy allies?
You selfish bastard!!
Are we getting along now? If so that's certainly fine by me- you did forget to include the '/s' placeholder though in your comment. Admittedly petty jabs aside- I do 100% agree with you.

-LD

-LD
we wouldn't need a strategic military ally in the middle east if we didn't support israel. we didn't have problems in the middle east until our government was taken over by israelis.
israel attacked the USS Liberty, England gave them israel and they thanked them by commiting terrorist attacks on their soldiers. Osama bin laden named our continued support for israel the main reason why he attacked us on 9/11. on 9/11 there were 5 mossad agents, colloquially known as 'the dancing israelis' because they were seen dancing and filming the terrorist attacks, who very obviously had knowledge of the attack because they were set up in NJ at a perfect vantage point with their cameras before the attack.
Israeli spies constantly sell our military secrets to China.
most of bidens cabinet are jews, even though they only make up 1.7% of the population. if most of bidens cabinet was made up of chinese, even though they make up a way bigger % of the population, conservatives would be frothing at the mouth.

I could go on and on. israel is obviously not our ally.

we wouldn't need a strategic military ally in the middle east if we didn't support israel. we didn't have problems in the middle east until our government was taken over by israelis.
israel attacked the USS Liberty, England gave them israel and they thanked them by commiting terrorist attacks on their soldiers. Osama bin laden named our continued support for israel the main reason why he attacked us on 9/11. on 9/11 there were 5 mossad agents, colloquially known as 'the dancing israelis' because they were seen dancing and filming the terrorist attacks, who very obviously had knowledge of the attack because they were set up in NJ at a perfect vantage point with their cameras before the attack.
Israeli spies constantly sell our military secrets to China.
most of bidens cabinet are jews, even though they only make up 1.7% of the population. if most of bidens cabinet was made up of chinese, even though they make up a way bigger % of the population, conservatives would be frothing at the mouth.

I could go on and on. israel is obviously not our ally.
So you joined up on Juneteenth from New York City just to publish your screed?

iu

So that's kind of an over simplification of the story.

Back around the founding of this country the Turkish / Ottoman empire controlled most of what we think of as "the middle east".
The main threat came from the Muslim rulers in North Africa who were brutal evil savages dedicated to piracy and slavery and invading other countries.
Eventually we had enough and did the whole world a favour and built a navy and went over and curb stomped their evil asses for good. Then we kind of over the century after that made sure they never became a major threat again.

Move to WWI and the British (who caused like half the problems in the world today) were fighting the Ottoman Empire and decided to use religious radicals as their weapon of choice to help destabilize their enemy. And when they won the British paid off their religious fanatics with giving them their own little kingdoms to rule over, BUT carefully drawing map lines to MAKE SURE there would never be peace and there would always be war and strife.. why? Typical British and older Empire type stuff, keep the locals at war with their neighbors so they can't bother the Empire.

For various reasons, the British government promised the Jewish community "Palestine" as their homeland and reward and such. But didn't exactly mention that fact to the local outcast that were living there, a mix of Christians, muslims, and various other vagabonds that were kicked out of all the other muslim lands (that's why no muslim country actually wants to take in any of those "refugees").

About that time Britain realized oil was going to be the new world power source to drive industry and military might.
And well all those muslim extremists they didn't actually care anything about were sitting on all that oil.

So the British government started making friendly with the muslim extremists and backstabbing the jews and pretty much almost making a secret deal with the muslims to let them wipe out the jews.

The British started being downright evil and awful to the Jewish people in Palestine and well the Jews just got done with most of Europe (don't blame it all on Hitler, most of Europe was more than happy to go along with it), trying to genocide them, so they weren't having any of that stuff.

Essentially it played out very much like the IRA in Ireland vs the British.

Eventually the British had enough of it, and decided to tell the Arabs that they were going to make sure the jews didn't have any weapons (like death penalty offence type oppression), but were going to turn a blind eye to the arabs stocking up and then as soon as the british pulled out the arabs were free to go do Hitler stuff to the jews.

Jews weren't fools, they knew what was coming, and many risked their lives and some died for the cause of arming their brethren.
Jews from America played a big role in that despite being under threat of imprisonment for helping and such, by our own government.

Zero day came and the battle was on and the British and the rest of the world was pretty surprised when they found out the Jews were willing to fight like the stories in the Old Testament for their land and their freedom and their lives. The paper tigers that were the "great arab powers" were quickly exposed for what they were, corrupt paper tigers that really didn't want to risk much or die for other muslims.

The local type that thought the Arab armies were going to come help them genocide the jews suddenly found themselves alone facing folks they had just said they were going to try to genocide and well things didn't go great for them... but to be fair, they were treated a whole lot better than what they were planning to do to the Jews.

It was after all this during the next wars when the "great arab powers" were feeling butt hurt about being humiliated and decided to make another couple attempts at genociding the Jews that the the USA got officially involved in helping Israel.

The crazy religious zealots that now rule the "middle east" never ever were our "friends".
They always hated us, but need the money we give them and the expertise and knowledge we sell them in order to have nice comfortable lives in palaces with air conditioning and fancy cars and cool toy weapons, otherwise they would be back to living in tents on the sand or in mud houses.

Now in being fair, the "other side" of this story also actually hates the USA and Christians and such, but is also "friends" for their own purposes and reasons (which if you want to read, just go listen to the backyard barbecue talk one of their PMs had).

Both sides hate the USA, both sides HATE Christians passionately (including actually the large christian population that comprises a big part of the "Palestinian refugees").

Pretty much all the "Palestinian refugees" are just pawns that nobody likes, nobody wants but everybody likes to use as disposable showpieces.
Try suggesting to Saudi Arabia that will all that nice empty desert and billions of spare dollars, why don't they take all of those "poor Palestinians" in...

There hasn't been peace in the middle east since the start of humans there and there won't be peace there until humans are no longer in charge.

Back around the founding of this country the Turkish / Ottoman empire controlled most of what we think of as "the middle east".
The main threat came from the Muslim rulers in North Africa who were brutal evil savages dedicated to piracy and slavery and invading other countries.
Eventually we had enough and did the whole world a favour and built a navy and went over and curb stomped their evil asses for good. Then we kind of over the century after that made sure they never became a major threat again.

Move to WWI and the British (who caused like half the problems in the world today) were fighting the Ottoman Empire and decided to use religious radicals as their weapon of choice to help destabilize their enemy. And when they won the British paid off their religious fanatics with giving them their own little kingdoms to rule over, BUT carefully drawing map lines to MAKE SURE there would never be peace and there would always be war and strife.. why? Typical British and older Empire type stuff, keep the locals at war with their neighbors so they can't bother the Empire.

For various reasons, the British government promised the Jewish community "Palestine" as their homeland and reward and such. But didn't exactly mention that fact to the local outcast that were living there, a mix of Christians, muslims, and various other vagabonds that were kicked out of all the other muslim lands (that's why no muslim country actually wants to take in any of those "refugees").

About that time Britain realized oil was going to be the new world power source to drive industry and military might.
And well all those muslim extremists they didn't actually care anything about were sitting on all that oil.

So the British government started making friendly with the muslim extremists and backstabbing the jews and pretty much almost making a secret deal with the muslims to let them wipe out the jews.

The British started being downright evil and awful to the Jewish people in Palestine and well the Jews just got done with most of Europe (don't blame it all on Hitler, most of Europe was more than happy to go along with it), trying to genocide them, so they weren't having any of that stuff.

Eventually the British had enough of it, and decided to tell the Arabs that they were going to make sure the jews didn't have any weapons (like death penalty offence type oppression), but were going to turn a blind eye to the arabs stocking up and then as soon as the british pulled out the arabs were free to go do Hitler stuff to the jews.

Jews weren't fools, they knew what was coming, and many risked their lives and some died for the cause of arming their brethren.
Jews from America played a big role in that despite being under threat of imprisonment for helping and such, by our own government.

Zero day came and the battle was on and the British and the rest of the world was pretty surprised when they found out the Jews were willing to fight like the stories in the Old Testament for their land and their freedom and their lives. The paper tigers that were the "great arab powers" were quickly exposed for what they were, corrupt paper tigers that really didn't want to risk much or die for other muslims.

The local type that thought the Arab armies were going to come help them genocide the jews suddenly found themselves alone facing folks they had just said they were going to try to genocide and well things didn't go great for them... but to be fair, they were treated a whole lot better than what they were planning to do to the Jews.

It was after all this during the next wars when the "great arab powers" were feeling butt hurt about being humiliated and decided to make another couple attempts at genociding the Jews that the the USA got officially involved in helping Israel.

The crazy religious zealots that now rule the "middle east" never ever were our "friends".
They always hated us, but need the money we give them and the expertise and knowledge we sell them in order to have nice comfortable lives in palaces with air conditioning and fancy cars and cool toy weapons, otherwise they would be back to living in tents on the sand or in mud houses.

Now in being fair, the "other side" of this story also actually hates the USA and Christians and such, but is also "friends" for their own purposes and reasons (which if you want to read, just go listen to the backyard barbecue talk one of their PMs had).

Both sides hate the USA, both sides HATE Christians passionately (including actually the large christian population that comprises a big part of the "Palestinian refugees").

Pretty much all the "Palestinian refugees" are just pawns that nobody likes, nobody wants but everybody likes to use as disposable showpieces.
Try suggesting to Saudi Arabia that will all that nice empty desert and billions of spare dollars, why don't they take all of those "poor Palestinians" in...

There hasn't been peace in the middle east since the start of humans there and there won't be peace there until humans are no longer in charge.
Truth...

Doc

Never knew any of that until I read "The Seven Pillars of Wisdom". What a shit show the Brits caused. Full disclaimer... Operation Ajax didn't spread any goodwill either!

Reactions: W54/XM-388
some of you are full on stupid with your posts

some of you seriously want to support the muzzies? drop dead
It’s not that simple. Many modern unabashed loud and proud Jews oversee initiatives and organizations whose stated purpose is to use and devalue the rest of us. Judge them by their actions, not by what Fox News or CNN says.

Edit:to say nothing of the all the perverted sexual stuff that seems ubiquitous in some Jewish circles.

Reactions: nikonNUT

Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman: US likely unable to assist Israel in war with Hezbollah​

"Joint Chiefs of Staff head Charles Q. Brown warned on Monday that the US may not be able to help defend Israel against an all-out war with Hezbollah in the same way that it stepped in during the Iran drone attack in April.

Brown, a US Air Force general, also said that Iran “would be more inclined to support Hezbollah."

While the Islamic Republic supports Hamas, General Brown said that Tehran would stand more firmly behind Hezbollah, “particularly if they felt that Hezbollah was being significantly threatened.”

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman: US likely unable to assist Israel in war with Hezbollah​

"Joint Chiefs of Staff head Charles Q. Brown warned on Monday that the US may not be able to help defend Israel against an all-out war with Hezbollah in the same way that it stepped in during the Iran drone attack in April.

Brown, a US Air Force general, also said that Iran “would be more inclined to support Hezbollah."

While the Islamic Republic supports Hamas, General Brown said that Tehran would stand more firmly behind Hezbollah, “particularly if they felt that Hezbollah was being significantly threatened.”
Maybe the potato could send iran a sternly worded letter and tell them that we will cease to send them billions of us dollars if'n they pull any shit.

Awwww, what am I thinkin' ? joe's not gonna cut off his 10% skim.........:rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:

LA PD don' to stand down attack on LA synoagoge - videos below.
but they will put you in prison for years if you pray outside an abortion slaughterhouse.

LA PD don' to stand down attack on LA synoagoge - videos below.

The Jews used to sit back and laugh as the Christians got attacked by the Muslim hordes.
Interesting how the Global Elites have now said it's fine for the Muslims to attack the Orthodox Jews

The Jews used to sit back and laugh as the Christians got attacked by the Muslim hordes.
Interesting how the Global Elites have now said it's fine for the Muslims to attack the Orthodox Jews
sickening and sad.
i feel like they have a choice. one side will react violently and the other will not. they take the cowardly way out.

IMHO, we should not be supporting either Palestine or Israel. If Israel want to buy weapons from the US we keep it at that. No weapon sales to Palestine due to Hamas's direct links to terror groups. The Jews are no more friends to the US than Hamas.

It's been insane to see how Zionism somehow supercedes our own interests, here in America.

I have no idea why we are so involved in their bullshit over there, nor why American politicians feel so beholden to Israel.

Between that AIPAC money and Mossad, I guess our politicians feel perfectly okay (or compelled) to sell out American interests to support Israel.

Unreal.

It's been insane to see how Zionism somehow supercedes our own interests, here in America.

I have no idea why we are so involved in their bullshit over there, nor why American politicians feel so beholden to Israel.

Between that AIPAC money and Mossad, I guess our politicians feel perfectly okay (or compelled) to sell out American interests to support Israel.

Unreal.
if you mean zionism in the general sense of the right to a nation or state of israel, i feel like it is long past the time to object.
we "let" them have it, and they have defended their state multiple times. in my mind, they earned the right to exist.
that doesn't mean i support anything or everything the state of israel does or doesn't do.

Its because the Elites aren't practicing Jews (they do not have faith in God they worship Other), and hence don't care about destruction of the synagogues of those of actual Jewish Faith.

Its because the Elites aren't practicing Jews (they do not have faith in God they worship Other), and hence don't care about destruction of the synagogues of those of actual Jewish Faith.
I think you have articulated a very important point that is usually too nuanced to make an impression on our interpretation of the policies we see applied around us.

Reactions: mosin46