Something kicking off in Israel

i would agree in principal that israel has an excuse and a reason to sterilize gaza,the w bank and even southern lebanon. the question comes if israeli gov had evidence of the attack coming and ignored or aided it by deliberate negligence. the issue of chronic israeli attrocities in gaza/w.bank has been raised by some of their critics. i have no idea if that is true. believable and,in some ways,understandable. israel has been subjected to chronic atrocities for years. not admitted in the US but israel has a lot of control,power and influence in DC and in msm. so,some alleged crimes could easily be obscured. the issue of netanyahu being a subject of mass protest and attempting seizure of dictatorial power before 10/7 is a serious consideration.
in the final analysis,who the fuck knows what is going on or if anything is true?

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerson0311
Like in many circles these days this just proves time & money is more important. Plus many in leadership believe if you were captured you worthless in the first place, and not worth the follow on. Only when the masses wake up to the fact they are disposable and/or test subjects will things change,... which will be never for most. Earthly humanity needs a margin call,

Reactions: W54/XM-388
mohammed and his source of a starting point,abraham,were both pedos and misogynists for that matter, raises a lot of questions. ancient jews and muslims since their start have similar ways of treating "others". having doubts that any solution is possible except a megido like ending.

mohammed and his source of a starting point,abraham,were both pedos and misogynists for that matter, raises a lot of questions. ancient jews and muslims since their start have similar ways of treating "others". having doubts that any solution is possible except a megido like ending.

I don't seem to recall Abraham having ever done stuff with anyone exceptionally young.
I don't also seem to find any evidence of Abraham having treated women poorly in relation to how similar status men were treated.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye

To be fair, how many times do you hear folks here on SH talking all bravely about how they would like to beat up someone talking about something they think is vile or disgusting or wrong or advocating a viewpoint they find abhorrent.
How many times do you hear folks here on SH talking about how sure you have free speech but there might be "consequences" if we don't like what you are saying.
People here on SH were all cheering for somebody attacking some guy for not being silent when they wanted to make a show of reverencing "the heroes"...
Folks here wax lyrical about older generations beating kids for not using some title or honorific or such when addressing others that assumed they were better than the young.

Anyone intelligent knows you don't go insulting Allah, Mohammed or the Koran in front of a bunch of Muslims or you might just get "taught some respect"...

Just about NOBODY actually truly believes in actual true complete freedom of speech.
What just about everybody wants is freedom to say what they want and the ability to silence and punish someone talking about that they hate.
Right / left all the same idea.

That being said, perhaps if the "Christians" took a page out of the Muslim playbook on how not to become an oppressed minority in your own country, we wouldn't be in this mess...

Hmm.

My desire to be killed does not change based on who is doing the killing.

P
Miss stabby questions that remark
1721140794718.png

Reactions: AMGtuned
Misteriusly every time Pentagon reported on it it cost 100mio less

It's official: Biden's $230+ Gaza humanitarian pier has been permanently dismantled after it spent more time out of commission than in actual operation. The Pentagon has tried to pass it off dubiously as 'mission accomplished' - despite an avalanche of criticism including from sitting Senators and House members heaped on the problem-prone project.

"The maritime storage mission involving the pier is complete, so there’s no more need to use the pier, particularly because we’re able to implement a more sustaining pathway, to Ashdod," announced Vice Admiral Brad Cooper, Deputy Commander of US Central Command (CENTCOM), at the end of this week.
"Our assessment is that the temporary pier has achieved its intended effect to surge a very high volume of aid into Gaza and ensure that aid reaches the civilians in Gaza in a quick manner," Adm. Cooper continued.

The statement confirmed that the unit which oversaw the pier's construction and operations - Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore, or JLOTS - will soon deploy back to the United States.

Senator Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) quicky on the heels of the CENTCOM announcement issued a statement blasting the whole ill-fated Biden initiative...

"This chapter might be over in President Biden’s mind, but the national embarrassment that this project has caused is not. The only miracle is that this doomed-from-the-start operation did not cost any American lives," he said. "I have been calling for an end to this election-year gimmick since its primetime inception at the State of the Union."

"While I am glad it has finally concluded, we cannot buy back the $230 million needlessly spent, and significant questions remain about the Biden administration’s poor planning for this mission," Sen. Wicker added.

After decades of filth like the ADL / SPLC and such calling conservatives "antisemites", it's great to be able to sit back with some popcorn and watch as the "liberals" prove they are the true racists and jew haters. Not that it will make any difference to the groups in the USA that hate conservatives.

But the Zionists understand who the friendly and useful goys are...
Just see who their PM comes to visit when he comes to the USA...

Reactions: AMGtuned

Holy fuck….that can’t be real.

I mean, I believe the sign is real, but it’s unfathomable to me that someone “in charge” at any level of bureaucracy actually approved that.

And what person with a conscience would actually program that into the sign willingly, unless they were an Antifa or similar fucktard?

I don't think people who chant 'death to America'; have a problem burning the American Flag.
the Pro Palestine march might try to blame it on Antifa, or BLM.. but they were burning American Flags on campus, so... I call BS to the 3rd man stirring the pot.
Who hires the buses that bring to protesters to work?

Reactions: Doctorwho1138

Geez. Candace Owens use to be a likable intelligent individual but she obviously has let her antisemitism get the better of her. The pro-Palestinian group hates America and has for decades. It is them and them alone burning our flag and defacing our monuments at every turn at these riots. Disgusting people and I wish we would send them over to the Middle East where they so wantonly want to be a part of.

A NATO member attacking Israel could get all kinds of crazy
It may be that they are re-aligning more with BRICS and their medium and long-term initiatives than those of NATO. That is in addition to thier religious reasons. But yes, until they formally withdraw from NATO (if they do), it could get strange real quick. My interpretation is that Turkey cannot straddle the fence and it not end up in some kind of friction as their military alliance isn't compatible with their economic alliance desires. Erdogan better be real good at 3D chess.

It may be that they are re-aligning more with BRICS and their medium and long-term initiatives than those of NATO. That is in addition to thier religious reasons. But yes, until they formally withdraw from NATO (if they do), it could get strange real quick. My interpretation is that Turkey cannot straddle the fence and it not end up in some kind of friction as their military alliance isn't compatible with their economic alliance desires. Erdogan better be real good at 3D chess.
have we gotten our 50 nukes back from turkey? that we keep there

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
hard to say and i haven't followed turkey much. when mustafa kemal took over,he wanted a secular society. he wanted to destroy the power of the clerics,which he did. i missed the news of the era that the secularists lost power and the fundamentalists took over. i have seen some vids with turks cursing hatred of kemal. anybody know any details? it does seem that he has gone heavy pro hamas and anti israel. i think will be hard for him to enter the fighting. i do hear that he is in same boat as egypt. both populations want their countries involved in the war. their leaders don't as they have internal probs like every country these days.