• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Storm Tactical GEN2 Reticle Hold Pages

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
New Storm Tactical Reticle Hold Page. Its a combo come-up page with reticle hold. They are going to be available as a FREE download, geared for tac comp use. I could also short-run print them on RnR paper if there is enough interest. We left some space in the 'under 100 yd' area for comps with short distances. We'll start doing all the popular reticles and post them up ASAP. Thanks. mark

[
USO_GAP-1.jpg

Re: Storm Tactical GEN2 Reticle Hold Pages

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. I would like rtr paper for a S&B P4f </div></div>
S&B P4F is done, email me if you want me to print on RnR.

---------------------

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: erslll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent! I would be in for some RnR NP-R2 pages. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US Optics CMG MOA would be perfect for Dane, Bill and I. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: erslll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent! I would be in for some RnR NP-R2 pages. </div></div>

Those are now done and live on the site. Enjoy.
http://www.stormtactical.com/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. I would like rtr paper for a S&B P4f </div></div>
S&B P4F is done, email me if you want me to print on RnR. </div></div>

E-mail sent

More free pages are live on the site. Please post up pics of the ones you guys get filled out.

Here is what these pages look like on Green and Tan Rite in Rain paper in the standard 3 ring size (please excuse the poor image quality).

DSCN0509.jpg

Is there any chance to have the FML-1 March scopes tactical reticle?

And the SWFA 5-20X scope reticle?

LRCampos