• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

This place is like YouTube/IG for an adhd asshat like me

Darryle

My Squirrel is locked in a Faraday Cage
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Mar 24, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
One blackhole of entertainment after another

I read the thread on the German knife attack and then read a suggested jewel by @TheGerman about parade follies, then I delve into another suggestion by @supercorndogs and then about 5 others and I still haven't finished the unread post I came here to see.

Well ok then, anybody experiencing issues with homeowners insurance besides myself? 16 uears with Liberty Mutual home, cars, motorcycles, and they send me a 30 day notice im getting cancelled. Didntdonuffin.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Darryle
Well ok then, anybody experiencing issues with homeowners insurance besides myself? 16 uears with Liberty Mutual home, cars, motorcycles, and they send me a 30 day notice im getting cancelled. Didntdonuffin.🤣
It may be a mistake that you were even sent that notice, but obviously you'll have to call them.

Reactions: lash
Yeah they said do to multiple hail damage claims in the Black Hills they were pulling out of the area. My VA doctor said he had the same issue with State Farm . I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen.
I live in the Black Hills, too. My home insurer was De Smet Farm Mutual; after 17 years of coverage they sent me a letter a few years back telling me they were dropping my coverage due to too many hail damage claims.

• Angry
Reactions: jrassy and Darryle
Last year, my homeowner's insurance premium was 1684. This year, it was 2601. All those damage claims from the wind storms, etcetera.

Reactions: jrassy
I contacted my insurance about insuring my converted container, they treated me like I asked for life insurance from the grave.

F'm, I will probably be in the dirt before I need to file a claim and then it will be fire, there aren't any windows and only a single metal door. Building a metal covered carport for it and my rides, so hopefully hail is not a problem.

Reactions: jrassy