• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST. Clue #2 Added

Re: Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4.2 pounds, let me know when I win so I can pm you my address. </div></div>

"The person that can correctly guess the weight in pounds and ounces can have it."

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">25.5 oz </div></div>

"The person that can correctly guess the weight in pounds and ounces can have it."

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout 7,437.5 grains! </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">40 OUNCE </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lill-rambo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">200gram/7.05 ounces </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">28 ounces </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Practical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4.4 lbs

whistle.gif
</div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1.0625 pounds </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raginbullsht</div><div class="ubbcode-body">34 oz </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3,75 Lbs.

/Chris </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exedotbat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17oz </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ishikawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17 Ounces </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">28oz. </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rappeller-11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">22oz </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">24oz </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

8 pounds 11oz ?
the bag is 12" x 6.5" x 6.5" ?

it looks like 8x the volume of the small one but I do not know if you 'over fill' i.e. plump the wedgie as much as the small ones look like they are.

in or OUT YOU GO???
is this closest without going over?
can you sneak me into shot?
LOL

thanks for the game...

i'm looking for some headache pills...