• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST. Clue #2 Added

Re: Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST.

8 lbs 7 oz!

front of harris bipod base is 3 inches,
so front of bag is roughly 10 inches..

length of stock where it rests is approx 12"

standard bag is 6x3.25 and 1 lb 1 ounce...

so I SWAG'd it at 8 lb 7 oz!!! actually 8 lbs 6.025 oz but
I rounded up....

Or I could be WAY off...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunswanted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I get a new guess after the clues are posted... </div></div>

Nope.
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you should go ahead and tell us and give it to who was the closest.... this could go on for months! </div></div>

First post: "end time is Monday morning right before I leave for SHOT Show."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19 lbs 4 oz</div></div>

Winner-Winner.

Correct weight is 22 pounds 1 oz.

rwest, you have a PM coming.

There was one guess of 22 pounds 4 oz, but it was his second guess. As he noted in his post, this guess did not count.

Thank you all for playing, I had fun with this one. I have to go finish packing for SHOT.......

22 lbs...WOW!!!!!

Congrats rwest...Not only do you have a solid rest but a wheel chock, dumbbell, and not to mention the lost 4th giza pyramid
smile.gif

I cant believe it.

I REALLY WON SOMETHING

Thanks TRIAD you guys ROCK

www.therightposition.com

Im going to get started using it right away.

There wont be any pics posted of one of the ways but If I get a rifle laid over it at some point I will post pics.

LOL

Thanks again to TRIAD and to SNIPERS HIDE for giving us all this little slice of cyberspace heaven.

Okay Steve,

as promised a pic of my old setup.

Daughters lime green pillowcase,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$4.59
Bag of "basmati" rice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$3.29
Tying a knot in it so the rice wont escape,,,,,,,,Free
Faces of the guys at the range when I lay my GAP 260/USO 5-25 or over it and shoot a 10 shot 3/8" group,,,,,,,PRICELESS

Really guys could this bag have gone to someone more in NEED?

I doubt it.

Steve thanks again and If I send you the pillowcase will you embroider TRIAD into the front of it (or the side, where ever the front or side is). LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyRhino72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17 ounces </div></div>

"The person that can correctly guess the weight in pounds and ounces can have it."

Out you go
crazy.gif
</div></div>

1lb 1oz