• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump/Biden debate memes

Cody S

Needmoor Creedmoor
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Hazard, Kentucky
I'm already seeing some good ones.
post them here for posterity.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1719549596980.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719549596980.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 3,050
Homeboy Trump straight up told Creepy Joe to "stop behaving like a child". BRUTAL. 😂

ETA: Biden has always been a malicious and deviant SOB all his life. This is consequences catching up with him. Too bad Fauci won't be paraded around on live TV when he is deteriorating so everybody can also jeer at him.

Interesting how Stewert could only come up with calling Trump an asshole and a liar as a critique for his debate performance, with no attempt at all to back up the accusation of lying. *He also conveniently ignored all the easily verifiable lies that Joe told. I'll agree that Trump's kind of an asshole, but we only know that because most career politicians learn to hide that aspect of their personality, while Trump just let's it all hang out. Metaphorically speaking.
To be fair, Stewert roasted Joe pretty good, but man... talk about some low-hanging fruit there.

*edited to add this point

Last edited:
Interesting how Stewert could only come up with calling Trump an asshole and a liar as a critique for his debate performance, with no attempt at all to back up the accusation of lying. *He also conveniently ignored all the easily verifiable lies that Joe told. I'll agree that Trump's kind of an asshole, but we only know that because most career politicians learn to hide that aspect of their personality, while Trump just let's it all hang out. Metaphorically speaking.
To be fair, Stewert roasted Joe pretty good, but man... talk about some low-hanging fruit there.

*edited to add this point

Exactly. Stewart is a commie puke.

But this shows that even he is grasping at straws!

All great!

Sirhr

I'll agree that Trump's kind of an asshole, but we only know that because most career politicians learn to hide that aspect of their personality, while Trump just let's it all hang ou
Fuckin hell would you jackasses get it right for once?
Biden is an asshole.
Obama is a pussy.
Most politicians are assholes and pussies.
Trump is a DICK, and the only one who has any chance of fucking these assholes and pussies, that are turning our country into a septic tank!

you guys say trump is an asshole, I think he's a pretty cool dude. I'd have a cigar and a diet coke or something with him if I had the chance.
did he make mistakes pertaining to infedility? probably. he's a semi handsome billionaire. God only knows what trouble I'd find myself in if I had half that going for me.
I genuinely liked his policies.

Last edited:
Some of you seem to think being called an asshole is always a bad thing!
Biden is an asshole.
Obama is a pussy.
Trump is a DICK, and the only one who has any chance of fucking these assholes and pussies, that are turning our country into a septic tank!
Well. I stand corrected. ;)

Biden is an asshole.
Obama is a pussy.

That’s right! Dicks fuck assholes and pussies… What we need more than ever right now!

1719647288919.png

I'm throwing in the towel. Anything I could say would either be perceived as either (a) elder abuse or (b) as being a 'glowie'. What a sad state we're in presently yet there are those amongst this group that would rather argue amongst others here than work towards a solution.

View attachment 8448694
I'm throwing in the towel. Anything I could say would either be perceived as either (a) elder abuse or (b) as being a 'glowie'. What a sad state we're in presently yet there are those amongst this group that would rather argue amongst others here than work towards a solution.
You're not a real glowie. You are part of the Psy Team that triggers retards and mental cases on the interwebs to do heinous acts of violence. The three letters wouldn't trust you with a gun and you couldn't pass the Psych eval.