• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

USGOV banning Killflashes due to possible national security issues

sneakypayload

Shoot at things semi far away
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2021
MO USA
US Gov sent a nastygram to defense distributors to stop selling their killflashes because of national security.

I've said for a decade now, the disarmament regime finally figured out they can use loose laws, statutes, and "national security" concerns to finally disarm civilians. They lose in court 9 times out of 10, so they are now turning to frivilous rules and lawsuits to accomplish this.

First it's this, then the "no body armor" push will happen, and you'll find greater restrictions in other places.

And no, just because someone has an R next to their name doesn't mean they either give a fuck about you, nor want to protect your rights.

Dems and RINOs are traitors to our Republic.
If you think an R next to someones name means they are doing shit in your best interest I'd like to point you to previous history.

I get the sentiment, but Trump's admin also tried to arbitrarily ban bumpstocks, no matter how you feel about how dumb that "accessory" is, it's all disarmament bullshit.

It'll happen whomever is in office. It's us vs them, literally. Dirty civilians shouldn't have "military things".

If you think an R next to someones name means they are doing shit in your best interest I'd like to point you to previous history.

I get the sentiment, but Trump's admin also tried to arbitrarily ban bumpstocks, no matter how you feel about how dumb that "accessory" is, it's all disarmament bullshit.

It'll happen whomever is in office. It's us vs them, literally. Dirty civilians shouldn't have "military things".
People like you are the proverbial "cancer in the American Patriots' locker room" because you don't differentiate between good Repubs and RINOs, and that gives cover to Dems, of which NONE are "good". You're just another whining Karen.

In general, politicians suck but they're necessary to any system of government, and to act like the bumpstock mistake by Trump somehow erases all of the great things he did and attempted to do, is juvenile and self serving. Our best shot at a political solution is Trump. But feel free to personally start the revolution.

Because you chose to post that stupid shit about Rs in an otherwise informative post, I'll be sure to never buy any of your products.

Now fuck off to your Skamala Harris meeting.

What model for ZCO?

Never wanted them till now. Such is the way things work.

Me neither. I only shoot a one way range, so never worried about it...BUT, if they don't want me to have it clearly they are contemplating/preparing attacking me and my family, and want every advantage they can have to kill me and mine.

Or, is there a different explanation that seems at all plausible to anyone else? It's a fucking piece of plastic and they can go fuck themselves.

ARDs by reputable brands (tenebraex, trijicon) are still being sold by reputable sites (midway, brownells).

Is there something special about the defense distributors ones for them to be called out?
I'm going to take a WILD guess here, and say they've ended up in Russia/UKR and of course the USGOV is chimping out about it now. Just like the Strelok ban.

People like you are the proverbial "cancer in the American Patriots' locker room" because you don't differentiate between good Repubs and RINOs, and that gives cover to Dems, of which NONE are "good". You're just another whining Karen.

In general, politicians suck but they're necessary to any system of government, and to act like the bumpstock mistake by Trump somehow erases all of the great things he did and attempted to do, is juvenile and self serving. Our best shot at a political solution is Trump. But feel free to personally start the revolution.

Because you chose to post that stupid shit about Rs in an otherwise informative post, I'll be sure to never buy any of your products.

A few bad apples, right? The Party system is corrupted. You don’t like it, fine. That doesn’t make someone that recognizes that corruption a traitor.

Reactions: BurtG and XP1K

IDK why you're so upset right now.

A "mistake" shutdown a business and made many, many people felons over night. That's not a mistake, that's absolutely a fucking huge deal.

And I frankly could give two shits if you "ever buy anything from me".

What a weird rant and rage on a nuanced subject.

I liked trump's admin. Less war (it felt like at least), more money in my pocket, and zero worries until bullshit covid nonsense hit.

But go off queen. Go off.

Reactions: JoeZ and BurtG
A few bad apples, right? The Party system is corrupted. You don’t like it, fine. That doesn’t make someone that recognizes that corruption a traitor.
This is what I don't understand.

I vote straight ticket R because well, fuck the crazy leftists, but I also understand these politicians, especially once in office, aren't necessarily looking out for "me".

They don't have any contracts. That's just the name of the company.

They do have a CAGE code, so they’ve at least taken that step toward doing business with .gov.

That said, we know Trijicon does as well but no evidence their ARDs are affected. So it seems to be specific to the DD patent as others have said.

The THOT PLICKENS:

1726243057731.png

They do have a CAGE code, so they’ve at least taken that step toward doing business with .gov.

That said, we know Trijicon does as well but no evidence their ARDs are affected. So it seems to be specific to the DD patent as others have said.
This is correct it looks like. Somehow they've hit on something the gov doesn't like.

So, the company sends out a panic stricken note of impending doom. Then, they send out a second note saying, “don’t worry guys, it’s just because ours are better than the others.”

Meanwhile, everyone is panic buying ARDs because “the govt is about to ban them…”

IMG_6432.jpeg

And, I don’t want to say I told you so, but I told you so…

So, the company sends out a panic stricken note of impending doom. Then, they send out a second note saying, “don’t worry guys, it’s just because ours are better than the others.”

Meanwhile, everyone is panic buying ARDs because “the govt is about to ban them…”

View attachment 8500765

And, I don’t want to say I told you so, but I told you so…
Fuck you’re probably right.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
If I read that correctly, they ack that it is wrong to limit the sale to LEO and Gov only, and they are exploring solutions - they don't indicate that they have stopped sales to Gov and LEO. Is that the case? If that is indeed the case, then fuck you Defense Distributors.
Negative, reread it.

They also restated in thread they won’t only sell to LEO/gov

Well

Bush passed the patriot act
Reagan 1984
Bush 1 import ban

Just like in Europe both sides let unfettered immigration after campaigning to stop it

The oligarchy is the enemy and there aren’t many government officials that aren’t either leaders or cogs in it.

6CAAEC25-2B78-421C-94EB-9BA3ABA2B058.gif

I'd love a real explanation as to how the fuck an ARD which you can make with netting and a rubber band is a threat to national security lmfao.
Maybe / probably defeats that new scope finding AI system they have been fielding

Makes not to keep netting and rubber bands around for. Things

IDK man. That seems like a pretty official fuckin thing and detrimental to business.

Will they use it to their advantage to sell shit? Of course. We live in the USA my man.

Is it any less serious? I think not.
It could be real. But if I'm really tightening up my tinfoil hat... that document is so redacted that it's impossible to tell what it's referring to. Not the company. Not the product. Nothing.

Reactions: lash
Dems and RINOs are traitors to our Republic.
What it seems to me is a lot of people can't see this: This country is run by a vulture named Status Quo, it has 2 wings one Democrats, the other Republicans. It controls most of the elitist self-serving politicians, the media; conventional/social and the entertainment industry, which it uses, very effectively, to push its identity politics on us to keep us divided. Ultimately their goal is to take power away from the people who hired them, changing our Republic into a true Democracy, where the mob rules. One candidate is not in the status quo, the other admitted she was. Right now the status quo is literally fighting for its life, they've already proven they'll resort to any means possible!
Have you earned your spot amongst them? I know for a fact I have not!