• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Vaccination Cards

My business clients won’t protest.

Don’t have to be clients, most businesses don’t like being on the news with a bunch of people protesting in front, or going home to a protest at their house, or getting tons of emails and phone calls, I also don’t recall a news story where they asked the protestors if they were actual clients.

The last year has shown very very few businesses won’t cave under the pressure, and do far more than just take out a mask requirement.

Just tie it to race or them being too rich, folks eat that shit up

You do realize the kids you are bashing for being left leaning, are the same kids who are against big corporations?
Are you denying that multi billion dollar international corporations aren’t in direct collusion with the marxist left? These companies sold out America long ago. Right now many are working with govt to force this experimental shot on the people. Big corporations donated over a billion dollars to BLM while cities burned and have no problem pushing the anti white critical race theory on its employees. This pandemic couldnt have been better for these activist CEOs.

Between the schools and basketball people peer pressure, it's a losing battle.
The flip is what concerns me the most with him. He went from a young Republican to acting like a bitchy little girl.

What's even worse is if he has an opinion he feels that only his matters and yours is worthless.
Don't let facts get in the way either.
He places more importance to the words/deeds of teachers, coaches and sports figures.
How fucked up is that?

Their actual father is a Brit and even he is a Repub.

Not too sure about his current wife thingy though. I'm pretty sure she's a liberal Cee yoU Next Tuesday (with heavy emphasis on the actual CUNT status), based on the limited interaction I've had with her and what I hear from the kids.

Until he opens his ears and eyes, he's gonna hate life.
I feel for you bro, it has to be very disheartening.

I would add one thing you didn't mention, and I would bet all it is the root cause................................................Facebook

I feel for you bro, it has to be very disheartening.

I would add one thing you didn't mention, and I would bet all it is the root cause................................................Facebook

Kids don't really use face farce much anymore.
Snapchat, Instagram and tictok are tops still.
Add in hours of staring at YouTube instead of watching TV or doing activities with the parents is the bigger concern for most parents.

Reactions: sjmpcc022
Kids don't really use face farce much anymore.
Snapchat, Instagram and tictok are tops still.
Add in hours of staring at YouTube instead of watching TV or doing activities with the parents is the bigger concern for most parents.

All of those publishers are owned by the same little group of assholes, same product just in a different flavor.

Reactions: sjmpcc022