Venezuelas Communist Dictator Maduro steals election and protesters take to the streets

Isn't Venezuela where the Dominion Vote Switching machine originated?

Dominion systems was made in Germany, but tested first in Venezuela and Brazil. They tried it in El Salvador too but they got "discouraged", probably none too politely either, and backed off and Nayib Bukele naturally won with a landslide.

Supposedly the Venezuelans have been trying to get their hands on American millionaire and outspoken communist Jackson Hinckle… who is there as an “election observer” and is whitewashing for Maduro all Over social media.

He is in Caracas and the whole city wants him hanging from a lamp post.

Please let that video be tweeted!

Wonder if he is shitting bricks right now?

Maybe this election will have a happy ending?

Sirhr

Then Again…

IMG_3219.jpeg

Many are still "just doing their job" .
They arrested the security chief a week or so ago and now the opposition party leader. Headlines say detained and the article says arrested. I guess that's because most people don't read beyond the headlines

The protestors, not just in Venezuela but Iran and other places, need to start learning the art of taking hostages and playing tit for tat. "If one of ours die in your captivity, one of yours gets his/her throat opened up in 4K"...

Reactions: gigamortis
The big difference between theirs and ours is that we are all still pretty comfortable and unwilling to give it up. They dont have a pot to piss in and nothing to lose. They HAVE to do this, we are aren't to that point yet. Unlike all the other aid we are sending I could get on board with sending some guns and ammo their way. Maybe we should start a "kill a commie" go fund me for them.

Reactions: gigamortis and BCP
Hate to break the news, but our fraud was easily in the millions.

And we are being hit with tons and tons of propaganda right now too because they want to steal it again. Kamala is now the most wonderful and exciting person on Earth according to almost every news outlet in the country lol.

And we are being hit with tons and tons of propaganda right now too because they want to steal it again. Kamala is now the most wonderful and exciting person on Earth according to almost every news outlet in the country lol.
Well, in the media's defense, it might actually feel that way for them coming from Biden :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ken226

That doesn't end well...

Ever.

Once the gummint starts firing on its people... shit gets sporty.

Exception is Tieneman Square... because the chinks are totally cowed and cannon fodder.

But elsewhere, as soon as the government starts firing on its people, then the shit hits the fan!

Sirhr

Late to the thread. I feel like Venezuela is a foretelling of what is going to happen to America if we’re not careful.

The Democrats are already busy fucking with this election and rigging it. And the Republicans as usual, are doing fuck all about it………

Dear God our side is so weak.
6EEC15B3-A11B-45D8-96A5-08E2DD939422.jpeg

Late to the thread. I feel like Venezuela is a foretelling of what is going to happen to America if we’re not careful.

The Democrats are already busy fucking with this election and rigging it. And the Republicans as usual, are doing fuck all about it………

Which side is our side?

The minute our side STOPS seeing the world as Ned Flanders does and starts seeing it the way Augusto Pinochet did our weakness will evaporate.

The minute our side STOPS seeing the world as Ned Flanders does and starts seeing it the way Augusto Pinochet did our weakness will evaporate.

Just, please, let's start throwing Communists out of helicopters!!! Because that has never not been fun!

Hey, it's nicer than waterboarding...

Sirhr

And you make it more pure by murdering a few millions people. It's addition by subtraction. ;)

Funny... I sent the news of the 'sad' death of the Beirut Barracks bombing to a Marine Col. friend of mine the other day.

He said "We call that addition by subtraction."

New term for me! I like it!

By subtracting a shit ton of Commies... we are on the plus side!

By subtracting taxes and regulations... our economy is on the plus side.

By offing a terrorist scum-weasel... we are definitely on the plus side.

This must be the 'new math' they talk about. I like it now! Much better than I did!

Sirhr

Reactions: 232593
Do they use Dominion voting machines there?

Smartmatic was founded in 2000 by Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola, and Roger Piñate and gained attention quickly after it was chosen to replace voting machines in Venezuela ahead of Hugo Chávez's 2004 reelection. The company grew by acquiring the much larger Sequoia Voting Systems in 2006 (though its stake in Sequoia was later divested), and today runs voting systems in many countries across the world.

• Wow
Reactions: mikeinfwa

U.S. Recognizes Maduro’s Rival as Winner of Venezuelan Election​

Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken said there was “overwhelming evidence” that Edmundo González had won, despite President Nicolás Maduro’s claim of victory.

Things that make you go hmmm 🤔

Blinken obviously doesn't care about democracy...