What a missed opportunity to knock out a soyboy.

He’s lucky the guy didn’t shove that pole right in his throat when he ran up like that, he had something in his had, it was a phone, but could have been easily mistaken for a knife. What a wuss, then he flips the bird which is the only thing these easily triggered mentality I’ll Kamala supporters can do; oh the horror, he flipped the bird 🥱.

Laughing, that reminded me of an event I seen in a Winn Dixie store long ago.
A stock boy was raging against an old woman, he raised his hand like he was going to hit her. She slapped him with a bag of potato chips. The way he was screaming I though he was going to need an ambulance ride to the e-room. The old lady looked at him and said I've spanked my grandson harder than that, what is wrong? You gay or something?

Laughing, that reminded me of an event I seen in a Winn Dixie store long ago.
A stock boy was raging against an old woman, he raised his hand like he was going to hit her. She slapped him with a bag of potato chips. The way he was screaming I though he was going to need an ambulance ride to the e-room. The old lady looked at him and said I've spanked my grandson harder than that, what is wrong? You gay or something?

If I was the boss I'd be like: "Boy, you'd better quit hollerin' and start apologizin'. Otherwise I'd give you some' to really holler about. Like termination and this going on your permanent file here so you can't use us as an employment reference, ever. This how your folks taught you how to treat people?"...

Did your husband buy them for you? 🤣🤣🤣

If you must know, my Great-Grandma who was literally dying in the hospital from pneumonia complications and as she was being overdosed off morphine to kill her, she asked for one thing. She liked that color of those shorts and I wore them as I watched her life slip away. Feel better about yourself motherfucker?

Just kidding I bought them for myself. I'd never wear that shit around her. :ROFLMAO:

On second thought, he wasn't worthy of a knuckle sandwich. I'm thinking pepper spray, hosing him all the way in.

He'd turn and run away, screaming like a bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcats
Please tell me that was staged so I dont have to think there are really guys like that out and about.
Wear a MAGA hat in downtown Austin and find out.

Carry a stick with you.

Better yet, walk with a cane wearing a Trump hat. They target soft targets. Only make sure the cane is really an ASP baton.

Last edited: