• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

The harder I see them push to have people injected, the more it confirms my decision to remain pure-blooded is the right one.

Their window of opportunity for successful coersion has passed. Those who haven't yet submitted to the experimental death injections are unlikely ever to, and they become more resolute by the day.

WA are idiots. They generally treat the rest of Australia as "piggy-backers" and living of them. They constantly drone about how much better WA is.

They have the worst laws in Australia for firearms.

Reactions: Gee Kay
Is it ironic that the "related threads" below includes this?

It was a lone cop, trying to meet a quota. Police in Aussieland have a quota of things they have to achieve each month to meet their pay-cheque requirements. If not, they get a nasty "please explain" meeting with a senior Sgt.

And any cop here who gives me some BS about "we don't have quotas. You don't know anything. You are completely wrong", then you are a liar and a dropkick of the highest order, and I politely ask you to go pick more boots.

A benchmark IS a quota to hit.

It was a lone cop, trying to meet a quota. Police in Aussieland have a quota of things they have to achieve each month to meet their pay-cheque requirements. If not, they get a nasty "please explain" meeting with a senior Sgt.

And any cop here who gives me some BS about "we don't have quotas. You don't know anything. You are completely wrong", then you are a liar and a dropkick of the highest order, and I politely ask you to go pick more boots.

A benchmark IS a quota to hit.

Not a cop anymore.......but we didn't have a quota.

We were told to work, and believe me there is plenty of work.......but we had no quota.

photo_2022-02-07_10-27-17.jpg

There's rumbling SA will do the same, but not announce it. Will just stop enforcing things, such as jabs for work. QR codes are already mostly gone, and apparently cafe / restaurant restrictions on capacity will go. Masks will be the last, so will stay for a while.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Say it ain't so, Labor getting infiltrated by the chinese. If slippery albo was in charge at the start of the covid, he would of demanded extra direct flights between Aust and wuhan

Canada is leading the way. They put the rest of the world to shame.

This Canadian will probably face whatever their UCMJ is for speaking out.

Brave man. Lots of people standing up everywhere. And the lunatics are trying to kick off war in the Ukraine, possibly elsewhere, all to keep the masses terrorized. People aren't buying it.

View attachment 7806249

Sorry for the fagbook link, .. NZ protestors outside parliament doing the hakka. Any NZ member can correct me, i believe it to be intimidation via a war dance. They are not fuking wrong.

I love that shit !

They have the numbers, take the grounds now while you have the advantage.

Do not let them reinforce or regroup.

Reactions: iceng and Tokay444
Looks like we may be taking lessons from down under.

While your at it get all your rights back all at once while you're on a roll.
Hah. Be aware australia is in the throws of bringing in NFID. National firearm ident database.

It is a (completely useless) system to "document" all known firearms in Australia.

You are required to do a self audit, and photograph each gun, paying attention to marking, such as make, model, caliber, serial.

So its not just a remington 700, its a remington model 700- SPS, or VTR, etc.. police (or very specifically ONE person, who we can talk about later) wants every detail. Its akin to police asking what trim you have in your car and what specific wheels you picked on your truck.

Eventually, if your gun didnt come with a chassis or muzzle thread, you must "apply" to modify your firearm. If you dont, you could be in breach of your registration cert.

This this could NEVER happen anywhere else ? This is a UN thing, its going to happen in euro, and i shit you not, USA (BATFE) want it and are figuring out how to impliment it.

So as for all our rights back, we are trying.. hard.

I just sued the police a while back. I won. They appealed in the supreme court. Their lawyer (crown solicitor) abandoned the case. The relented, and we juat wrapped up negotiations. I won.

Im fighting as best as i can.

People have to figure out if the oz le are on the side of the richus or not and deal with them.

No God Damn fence sitting bullshit excuses allowed by any.

Problem, Solution, or in the way / part of the problem !

Pick a side MFER.

Quit whitewashing the re-ality of the situation.

Reactions: iceng and MCSO1357
People have to figure out if the oz le are on the side of the richus or not and deal with them.

No God Damn fence sitting bullshit excuses allowed by any.

Problem, Solution, or in the way / part of the problem !

Pick a side MFER.

Quit whitewashing the re-ality of the situation.
NZ here but 5 police in my small town have resigned rather than take the shot.
On the other hand, their ex workmates are being absolute fuck heads in Wellington towards the protesters - as is the Govt.
Wankers.

• Angry
Reactions: HD1911 and WaltHer
AFP are BEGGING for violence or some sort of fight. Soon as a fight breaks out, then riot gear and tear gas ensue.

They cant do that without us making the first strike.

Weirdly, they are using weapons already.

No amount of weapons can protect somebody from nighttime ninja-like shenanigans... Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: HD1911 and iceng
NZ here but 5 police in my small town have resigned rather than take the shot.
On the other hand, their ex workmates are being absolute fuck heads in Wellington towards the protesters - as is the Govt.
Wankers.
I think everyone should respect and return the same amount of courtesy that your officials give you.

Its a balancing act. If the citizens do ANYTHING police (specifically politicians) see as a threat, then riot control, weapons, armoured vehicles and complete martial law will ensure.

No one wants that. Sure, we could topple the govt in a day, but whats the point ? We would still have someone step up into their place as a dictator. Maybe a military general, maybe federal police, maybe a police commissioner.

That corrupt idiot would LOVE having that power, and continue it. We would be back to square one.

All we want is the ability to choose. We already ARE choosing, however we dont like being punished for doing it.

Reactions: Gee Kay