• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

11 jabs per man, woman and child, already paid for in Australia.

Of course they will do the 4th death shot, then 5th, then 6th. Then when everyone starts dying from low immune systems, it will be "we never forced you to get the jabs, it was your own choice, this is all your fault for doing it".

Of course they will do the 4th death shot, then 5th, then 6th. Then when everyone starts dying from low immune systems, it will be "we never forced you to get the jabs, it was your own choice, this is all your fault for doing it".
is that when the guns come out? asking for a friend...

Come out ? They should have never gone away.

(Hi AFP case worker. This isn't a threat, this is a reference to the stealing of guns in 96 then again in 03, when the stupid govt made a stupid decision to make guns "go away". We have more guns in the country now than in 96, and you, yes you! Are paying for it still via increased Medicare levy, which funded the stealing of guns. You can't "buy back" something which wasnt yours. Also, it DIDNT lower crime or massacres, it did statistically NOTHING. Only in the last 5 years has gun crime flattened, incidentally when we had the number of guns surpass the 96 ownership rates. PROOF that a well armed society is a polite society.

Fun fact, you are 14% more likely to be shot by a cop than killed by a terrorist attack, in Australia. So perhaps cops are the issue, not civilians with guns ?)

photo_2022-01-23_15-06-08.jpg

Why are people even testing?

If you feel sick, take your vitamins, eat chicken soup and rest.

This idea that "I have the sniffles, I must get a test has to stop."

with the majority of people i know here, as that meme stated, it wasnt the hands that were the most washed body part in 2020. it was the brain.
much like there i suspect, no one wants to hear it until it happens to them, and then theyll still defend their stupid decision.

even my wife is brainwashed but so far she hasnt got the jab due to me telling her that if something happens to her following the jab she is on her own. i will not help her unless a doctor confirms her condition is caused by the jab much like what the govt states.
she hates me for my stance but with no way back to canada without my help she tows the line. i might be a cunt with my stance but its because i love her more than anything and i dont want our daughter to be without a mother.

today i was told that one of my late fathers friends wife is paralyzed following the second jab and he had a heart attack following the first jab. coincidence i suspect. must now suck to be compliant for them.

not once have i used a phone to check in, i get stores to check me in. i tell them a name, not mine, and a random phone number.

with the majority of people i know here, as that meme stated, it wasnt the hands that were the most washed body part in 2020. it was the brain.
much like there i suspect, no one wants to hear it until it happens to them, and then theyll still defend their stupid decision.

even my wife is brainwashed but so far she hasnt got the jab due to me telling her that if something happens to her following the jab she is on her own. i will not help her unless a doctor confirms her condition is caused by the jab much like what the govt states.
she hates me for my stance but with no way back to canada without my help she tows the line. i might be a cunt with my stance but its because i love her more than anything and i dont want our daughter to be without a mother.

today i was told that one of my late fathers friends wife is paralyzed following the second jab and he had a heart attack following the first jab. coincidence i suspect. must now suck to be compliant for them.

not once have i used a phone to check in, i get stores to check me in. i tell them a name, not mine, and a random phone number.

Thank you for your resistance Sir.

Sad to hear the family dynamics resulting......part of the plan.

i resist as i know the law where other sheep here are too stupid to spend some time learning it. this is how i will hit back at my employer...

"Consent must be freely given and constitute valid consent. This means that your employer cannot pressure or intimidate you to provide information about your vaccination status where they are relying on your consent as the lawful basis for collecting it."

how fucking stupid must people look when they dont know the law, the same law that has not changed...

had a meeting with work via phone call friday. lasted approx 2 mins. the moment i told my manager who ive never met that i was recording the conversation for quality and coaching purposes she froze and a few seconds later responded with "i do not consent". she then told me that she will email me the questions they want to ask me. thats all i wanted, a paper trail. i have not once argued the jabs efficacy like many others. the privacy laws have not changed. it really is that simple. oh, and mandates are where 2 guys go out on a date. requests are not law...

i smashed them with the law twice last year and they had no comeback. first time i told work that i have been instructed to call crimestoppers on them and the second time i asked my coordinator to provide me legislation that allows them to get me to fill out pre-shift, every shift a health questionnaire. they threatened to send me home without pay if i didnt comply. funny thing is, i am on workers compensation and they dont pay me. i asked my coordinator to send me home but i will still be getting paid :ROFLMAO:

Legally, in SA, you don't have to check in to anything unless you have signed an end user agreement. If there is only a name and phone number, it's illegal. You must have a disclaimer and waiver.

Same with the QR code app. If you install it, you are agreeing to being tracked. Don't install it ? Clearly you don't agree.

A court order needs to be issued to actively track without your permission. Basically "ankle bracelet" or to track your phone via cell towers.. if you actually have a phone (which is a personal tracking device.)

Reactions: aam and Gee Kay
Why are people even testing?

If you feel sick, take your vitamins, eat chicken soup and rest.

This idea that "I have the sniffles, I must get a test has to stop."

Around my area when Omicron was first announced, the testing lines were fucking 2 hours long. All of them leftist Karens freaking out because all of the news they watch is from MSM. Less than 1 week later, the only people doing tests were just folks like me who has to get tested every week to work. Breeze in breeze out.

Around my area when Omicron was first announced, the testing lines were fucking 2 hours long. All of them leftist Karens freaking out because all of the news they watch is from MSM. Less than 1 week later, the only people doing tests were just folks like me who has to get tested every week to work. Breeze in breeze out.

....and the people hoping to pop hot so that they can get 5 days off.....paid in some places.

"Oh sorry sir, Woke up and felt horrible this morning (but really didnt) I popped hot on my covid test. Im going to have to quarantine can you have Ben come over with my check?"

....and the people hoping to pop hot so that they can get 5 days off.....paid in some places.

"Oh sorry sir, Woke up and felt horrible this morning (but really didnt) I popped hot on my covid test. Im going to have to quarantine can you have Ben come over with my check?"
“Yeah, so we are reducing head count due to the economy. No, it’s nothing you did at all, but we have had to consolidate responsibilities. Absolutely, when we get over this hump you are totally a re-hire. Sure, give me a shout in 6 months or so.”

apparently these documents were submitted yesterday. these are blank with no date or signature present. i assume that was done in the presence of the court...

Attachments

• Warrant-2022-International-Common-Law-Court.pdf
    444.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Warrant-Assets-2022-International-Common-Law-Court.pdf
    445.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Charge-sheet-for-Australian-parliament.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 159
  • 0004-Court-Orders-Commonwealth-Government-24-Oct-2020.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 138
Take all the unsold crops,
Dump them in the driveway of your polititions and release the oversize hogs.

Plant matter is rich in cellulose. Cellulose that can be bonded to certain other compounds to produce things that are very useful in times of strife. If the crops cannot be taken to conventional markets for conventional purposes, time to make use of them in other ways.

151 MILLION additional doses... According to an unsolicited letter I received from the Auschtralian .gov last month. ONTOP of however many before then, they obviously don't plan on ending this any time soon...

For those of you not in Austwitz, we only have a total population of 25 million.
IMG_2022-01-25-11-01-30-152.jpg

the jabs are doing their job. imagine how much will be saved on tax payer funded pensions.

"Sadly, NSW Health is today reporting the deaths of 27 people with COVID-19; 17 men and 10 women.

Of the 27 people who died; five were in their 60s, six were in their 70s, 10 were in their 80s and six were in their 90s. Older age is a significant risk factor for serious illness and death for COVID-19, particularly when combined with significant underlying health conditions.

Eight people who died had received three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, 16 people had received two doses and three people were not vaccinated."

So reading those stats. If you are older, being pure-blood is safer ?
And that's just the jabrats STILL dying of gook flu, add in all of the deaths/disabilities from reactions to the experimental death jab and you are waaaaaay better off being unjabbed.

In a few years time, and if the Purebloods aren't all shovelled into ditches before then, we are going to be able to fund our retirements off of donating uncontaminated sperm to desperate females...

Reactions: Tokay444
"Veteran Victoria Police officer hit with 87 corruption charges.

A veteran Victoria Police officer has been slapped with almost 90 criminal charges after an internal anti-corruption investigation.

The alleged corruption involved officers lying under oath to obtain search warrants for police raids were which were carried out on contrived information.

Victoria Police charged Calum McCann, 49, with a 87 offences including misconduct in public office, inciting a person to access police information, inciting a person to commit misconduct in public office, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, attempt to pervert the course of justice and perjury.

The alleged offences took place between June 2018 and August 2021 while the involved officers were on duty."