• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Finally bought a supressor. Been wanting one for a while. Now for the wait.
0B657C3C-9FA6-4365-8E2F-205094E8B323.jpeg

Finally bought a supressor. Been wanting one for a while. Now for the wait.
View attachment 7009850

First one ?
If so, go buy another right away so that the first doesn't get lonely while in jail.......ask me how I know. I have numerous.....the first ones got lonely. The most recent ones ? Not so much.

First one ?
If so, go buy another right away so that the first doesn't get lonely while in jail.......ask me how I know. I have numerous.....the first ones got lonely. The most recent ones ? Not so much.
I thought about getting a rim fire one and one for a 45 cal but my budget allowed for one.
I have shot a lot of suppressed rifles just none I own unfortunately.
I will say a suppressed 50 cal is a kick in the ass.

All hands on deck. I’ve moved the same damn snow 3 times in as many days. Kids grab the shovels and his and hers blowers as the new snow fell. Several drifts from yesterday’s howling winds had to busted up with the loader tractor as they were set like concrete. The crew chipped in and pulled their weight. Still snowing as I post this.
A2E7D419-DF05-4540-B012-F7A51B61FBFC.jpeg
33A7087A-1E43-4FB6-B8E8-1A082D3F88D3.jpeg

All hands on deck. I’ve moved the same damn snow 3 times in as many days. Kids grab the shovels and his and hers blowers as the new snow fell. Several drifts from yesterday’s howling winds had to busted up with the loader tractor as they were set like concrete. The crew chipped in and pulled their weight. Still snowing as I post this. View attachment 7009917View attachment 7009918

Pic # 1........yer kind'a lookin' like a gurl....in Real Tree......I kind'a like it.......in a 1J kind'a way......;););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry I didn't take a pic, maybe I can describe it....
C5 and C6 fusion late June 2017. Progressed well, PT followed, recovery remarkable and swift. December 2017 MRI showed fusion progressing normal and very well.
December 2018 starting to have "that old familiar feeling". Finally arranged an audience with spine doc's office. Saw a PA. Stabbing pain is between upper lobes of shoulder blades, weakness in raising both arms above shoulder level.

They suggest I need a myleogram...but we are gonna x-ray today. I say good luck with that, didn't show anything the first go round when I was in a lot more pain......

Yeah...
"Well let me show you your x-ray."

"I don't know how to read an x-ray."

"I'll talk you through it, you can read this one."

I'm thinking "oh shit".

Broken screw. At this point I joked about them opting for the lower grade decking screws from Lowe's. "Y'all should have used them good coated high dollar decking screws."
She comments on my good spirits, secretly I'm shitting my pants.
She informed me that screws break, it's not the biggest problem......
"Say what?"

"See this dark line between the donor bone(she called it something fancy, don't remember) and your C5 vertabrae?"

"Uh huh."

"That is not fused, either it's degenerated or it never did completely fuse."

So I'm sheduled for a myleogram. I got back in the car with the wife and just didn't want to talk about it for a bit.
There is really no pill for my headaches And spine pain.
So I went home and played with my puppy, took a nap and came on to work tonight, a bit late, but who cares if the straw boss is late?

My view....it's a bit bleak right now. My bad knees? That seems small potatoes right now.
Probably looking at another very unpleasant surgery in the very near future. Think I'll go home in the morning and mix up some jello just for practice.

C5 and C6 fusion late June 2017. Progressed well, PT followed, recovery remarkable and swift. December 2017 MRI showed fusion progressing normal and very well.
December 2018 starting to have "that old familiar feeling". Finally arranged an audience with spine doc's office. Saw a PA. Stabbing pain is between upper lobes of shoulder blades, weakness in raising both arms above shoulder level.

They suggest I need a myleogram...but we are gonna x-ray today. I say good luck with that, didn't show anything the first go round when I was in a lot more pain......

Yeah...

I'm thinking "oh shit".

Broken screw. At this point I joked about them opting for the lower grade decking screws from Lowe's. "Y'all should have used them good coated high dollar decking screws."
"Say what?"

"See this dark line between the donor bone(she called it something fancy, don't remember) and your C5 vertabrae?"

"Uh huh."

So I'm sheduled for a myleogram. I got back in the car with the wife and just didn't want to talk about it for a bit.
So I went home and played with my puppy, took a nap and came on to work tonight, a bit late, but who cares if the straw boss is late?

My view....it's a bit bleak right now. My bad knees? That seems small potatoes right now.
Probably looking at another very unpleasant surgery in the very near future. Think I'll go home in the morning and mix up some jello just for practice.
I can’t hit a “like” for this. Hang in there and know that this bunch of goof balls and misfits wish you the best.

Chikin

That blows man. Really sorry. I have seen the hardware fail a few times in my career (certified jackass).

I have seen a lot of folks in bad pain and really feel for you.

We will be happy to pray for you. Im sure God knows who the plated chikin is..... ?. If you dont mind, post up or PM me your first name. My 6 yr old wont be able to pray for armorpl8chikn without a serious case of the giggles.

Slo Cat, where in CO? We barely got a dusting at my place in Lakewood.

Tnichols, my Husky snowblower looks a lot like your Ariens. Yet to use it this winter..... kinda ready to fire that mother up.

Conifer, altitude 8250'. We are really getting hit this winter.

Man....this really takes me down a notch.

I live IN the mountains and from time to time get a chance to impress the Flatlanders.
(APC hooks thumbs in Fat Boy belt) "Yup, my place sits at just a hair over twenny et hunnerd feet in el vation....yup....way up yonder."

I now officially feel like a poser.

But I have been to them mountains you fellers have. Dey right smart mountains now.

Man....this really takes me down a notch.

I live IN the mountains and from time to time get a chance to impress the Flatlanders.
(APC hooks thumbs in Fat Boy belt) "Yup, my place sits at just a hair over twenny et hunnerd feet in el vation....yup....way up yonder."

I now officially feel like a poser.

But I have been to them mountains you fellers have. Dey right smart mountains now.

A slight grammar correction. “...just a hair over twenny et hunnerd FOOT in elevation....” ?

Free beer on a hot day would get me into troubles most likely.
Good news is I kinda know how to use Uber now......

Slo cat,
Very nice. Snow is better than none. Some good friends live up that way. Just north of the high school a mile or two. Their plow truck is getting some work too.

Reactions: Barneybdb
The good Lord must have read my post from yesterday bellyaching about moving the SAME snow 3 times. So overnight he said here you whiney little runt, here’s some NEW snow to move ??. Pretty morning here, I better get to work.
View attachment 7010154
We dodged this last batch.
Been a class 1 hurricane for 2 days though, wind wise.
4 wheeler/plow, very handy for driveways.

R

All hands on deck. I’ve moved the same damn snow 3 times in as many days. Kids grab the shovels and his and hers blowers as the new snow fell. Several drifts from yesterday’s howling winds had to busted up with the loader tractor as they were set like concrete. The crew chipped in and pulled their weight. Still snowing as I post this. View attachment 7009917View attachment 7009918

just 100 percent fuck that snow shit, lol

The good Lord must have read my post from yesterday bellyaching about moving the SAME snow 3 times. So overnight he said here you whiney little runt, here’s some NEW snow to move ??. Pretty morning here, I better get to work.
View attachment 7010154
Still snowing here. About 6-7” so far. I’ll wait till this afternoon to start plowing. Had the boys out before the bus to clear the driveway so jamie wouldn’t pack tracks down. That’s a pet peeve of mine.

Yeah...

I'm thinking "oh shit".

"Say what?"

"Uh huh."

Brother, my Heart is with you on this shit. Many here, myself included, know exactly how you feel and it's so damn unfortunate. We get hurdles thrown in front of us all the damn time. Only thing that separates them is their height, yet we still overcome. I'm tired of dealing with multiple Dr visits every couple of weeks. It drags you down and the 'unknown' regarding our 'issues' always plays on your mind. Know this, what's going to be is going to be whether we want it or not. We can either go with the flow or fight the hell outta it for nothing, but you know this. As has been stated, WE are here and are pulling for you big time. You know we do some crazy shit for people for lots of different causes. You need anything just shout. We got this and so do you. ABSOLUTE BEST TO YOU WHILE DEALING WITH THIS !!

@Threadcutter308 Cat and Dog ran away. I'm afraid they've seen the earning potential from some of the sites I've accidentally visited on the Computer. They'll be fine as long as they don't drink alcohol. They get buck ass wild when they get a little tipsy.

@barneybdb 2 tanks moved, still have one more that needs to go and the offending tank is at a friends place for safe keeping cuz I can't stand looking at it anymore. :D

@Threadcutter308 Cat and Dog ran away. I'm afraid they've seen the earning potential from some of the sites I've accidentally visited on the Computer. They'll be fine as long as they don't drink alcohol. They get buck ass wild when they get a little tipsy.

@barneybdb 2 tanks moved, still have one more that needs to go and the offending tank is at a friends place for safe keeping cuz I can't stand looking at it anymore. :D

Both of 'em ?.......heartless bastards. :mad::eek:

Congrats on the Can Man !!! Damn you. I gotta get off my ass and put in for one at some point. Keep putting it off cuz it's just not a priority as of yet. Where'd ya go?
I have been meaning to get one for a long time. Maybe this will shut up my 300 win mag. Damn thing is stupid loud.
I ended up going to east county guns in Elma. Andy is a good guy to deal with. They have a silencer shop kiosk there. Do all the info and finger printing there. Nice and simple.

Reactions: 1J04

Yeah...

I'm thinking "oh shit".

"Say what?"

"Uh huh."

Donor bone......I like that way better than cadaver bone or dead dudes bone??? As the others have said, hang in their amigo and keep that sense of humor about you as it’s important. Fusion at the C level is no joke and damn sorry this happened to you. Told my doc that I had to insist that he use DeWalt and none of that Ryobi bullshit to get the job done right. Told him if he hadn’t upgraded from 18-20 volt that I was changing doc’s! He said something about dumb redneck and count back from 10......made it all the way to 8?