• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Did a little shooting with the 300 win mag today. Was just doing some quick load build up. So loaded up 2 round each from 76-78 grains.
I don’t know how I got the es and sd so damn low but man all of them shot good.
Funny thing is the 78 grain load put two bullet through the same hole but has the highest es and sd.
AC62B47C-1520-4DC7-9CCE-905DCD60C0E7.png

Did a little shooting with the 300 win mag today. Was just doing some quick load build up. So loaded up 2 round each from 76-78 grains.
I don’t know how I got the es and sd so damn low but man all of them shot good.
Funny thing is the 78 grain load put two bullet through the same hole but has the highest es and sd. View attachment 7012801

Was that new brass? Scary good numbers!

I was gonna do that but I ran into 2 issues. First being what would I do with the other 2 ft of Pigtail if it didn't make the obligatory "U" shape at the floor, and Second I'm in Phuket mode. If I can't see it my OCD is good with it. :sneaky:

I assume you mean an "extra" 2 feet of cable ? If so, get everyhting connected up and push the whole dryer back into it's cubby like you stole it and wait for the "crunch". Once you hear that golden sound, walk away, smacking your hands together like a big dog. With any luck, you didn't nick any conductors and won't burn the place to the ground while you sleep. Check back with us in the AM. If we don't hear from you, we'll know you fucked it up. It's no harder than moving a propane bottle.......trust me on this :unsure::whistle::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7012438Had a little problem in mount Vernon about lunch time today. Tensioner pulley broke off, took out the belt of course. Luckily, we were far enough south that it wasn’t sub zero anymore. If you want to see a bit of a nightmare of a belt replacement, look up a 2007 Sprinter Diesel... not typical and no one would work on it. Limped to the Napa distribution center and got a belt and tensioner. 3 hour delay total. Given the circumstances, I’ll consider that a decent amount of luck. The lady behind the counter at Napa couldn’t understand why we were smiling even though we were broke down so far from home or our destination. Guess you gotta learn to look for the bright side of things to understand that, it wasn’t -28 like when we left home, it wasn’t snowing like it had been about 1/2 hour north of there, and I brought my toolbox that had just about everything I needed to do the job. Things could have been a lot worse. About 2 hours to lake city now.
Some of those MF's require a fair pry bar to get the belt back on.

R

Some bullshit now... so I put a tiny chip in the a/c pulley when I put the new belt on. Well, it was enough that the pulley has huge chunk out of it now. Consumed half the day looking for reasonable parts or a place that’ll just do the whole compressor. I see this cheap van didn’t want to be called cheap forever

We got a solid snow here last night. 7”+. So 3 peter lengths. On a warm day.

Fired up the new Husky and cleared the drive. Anything over 6” would take over 2 hrs by hand as it all has to be carried and dumped due to the fence right by the drive.
This was 28 minutes, including sidewalks and the neighbors walk.
Some ice from melted snow from a few days ago underneath. Out of salt and so is the local Ace. Will grab some and get that cleaned up right quick.
Had to run, its bowling pin night at the range! ?
Momma was tickled when she got home. I dig making her smile.

57AF1D27-0A04-4615-8B92-12E9398F8572.jpeg
270FB8E5-3A28-4BB7-AB74-0C250714AB5A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, let’s blow, shovel, and haul snow for 8 days straight ?. Sometimes, it’s the same snow, the wind just turned around and moved it from where you put it the day before. Getting kinda’ rough out here on the prairie ?. If you’re in the upper Midwest, hold on fellas.
F81E467F-3456-46F3-8549-C750ABC2C22C.jpeg
42E01849-A6F9-4736-837A-EA6EAB3B5FFE.jpeg

We got a solid snow here last night. 7”+. So 3 peter lengths. On a warm day.

Fired up the new Husky and cleard the drive. Anything over 6” would take over 2 hrs as it all has to be carried and dumped due to the fence right by the drive.
This was 28 minutes, including sidewalks and the neighbors walk.
Some ice from melted snow from a few days ago underneath. Out of salt and so is the local Ace. Will grab some and get that cleaned up right quick.
Had to rub, its bowling pin night at the range! ?
Momma was tickled when she got home. I dig making her smile.

View attachment 7013659View attachment 7013660
Tell your neighbor to board up his windows for you, then you can really move snow ?

Ed is 91. A Marine. Was on Iwo Jima. Told me he retired from the Corps because they wouldnt let him go to Vietnam. Wanted him to go to Parris Island and be a DI or teach. He wanted to go to Vietnam. 20 years and a few months.

We do his walks too. His kids are around and do everything they can for him. We help if possible.
I will do 10x the work to make life easy for Ed.

1: when is the “house warming”?

2: you need to shoot bigger bucks.......?

Glad its almost over for ya buddy. It is a bugger

Where are the propane cylinders and acetylene torch ?
The box the blow up doll came in ?
The 100# bags of kitty litter ?
And the "cage" for 1J when Ms. 1J puts him in the cat room outside ?
That building is TOO f'ing clean...
Buncha stuff is missing....

1: when is the “house warming”?

2: you need to shoot bigger bucks.......?

Glad its almost over for ya buddy. It is a bugger

I knew someone would say something about my Blacktail's. Those are actually considered good average bucks around here for Blacktail. There are some bruisers taken every year, just like Muley's and Whitetail in their respective areas, but they're few and far between. If it's a 3 pt or better it's dead. :cry: And yes, I'm happier than a Clam that it's damn near over regarding getting it all moved. Been a sumbitch juggling all this going on at once.

Too bad we're not there to drink beer and watch ;)

Laughed harder than I should have. :LOL: There was a copious amount of Beer to be had till about 2330 last night. It evaporated at an alarming rate, and honestly, you'd be more than welcome to pull up a chair and have some suds and watch the madness. :p

Where are the propane cylinders and acetylene torch ?
The box the blow up doll came in ?
The 100# bags of kitty litter ?
And the "cage" for 1J when Ms. 1J puts him in the cat room outside ?
That building is TOO f'ing clean...
Buncha stuff is missing....

Propane Tanks are to the left, to the left. Wait, did I just do that? :unsure: It's a Train Wreck from about the center over. Burnt the box to stay warm, and regret it. Kitty Litter? You mean 'Yard'. ;) Thinking of building a room in one of the Bays, probably right where the Boat sits now. Nice secure, dry, and warm man cave for reloading and other gun related projects. The Den I've overtaken ain't gonna be big enough to hold all my goodies so I gotta come up with some alternative plan since I don't wanna fill up the closets in the other rooms with all of it. Gimme time on the cleanliness of the Shop. It's gonna be much cleaner as soon as I get my pad poured and things arranged. My OCD will go into full swing and it's gonna be sweet.

(y)

LOL. There is a dark car back there it's attached to.

Going to put together a fund for someone for a camera that doesn't have the dynamic range of a potato ;)

Me, I go with the obvious statement myself (in case anyone was confused when that saw this big SOB in their rear view).

IMG_1916.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

LOLOL, yea the flash on my phone somehow turned a metallic red car into a potato blur.

There is actually a huge HP Nissan GTR attached to that license plate. I have been trying to find who this guy flies for and finally was able to connect with him.

Sincerely,
Theis

Ahh cool. I saw that and thought that he might be into that indoor skydiving (iFly). Only been to one once, it was fun. Doesn't compare to the real thing though!

Hi,

LOLOL, yea the flash on my phone somehow turned a metallic red car into a potato blur.

There is actually a huge HP Nissan GTR attached to that license plate. I have been trying to find who this guy flies for and finally was able to connect with him.

Sincerely,
Theis
So, what does he fly and for who?

Reactions: Barneybdb
That’s one of the few parts of the job I don’t care for, especially an initial. What airplane? Can’t tell by the panel poster.
It’s a straight CJ recurrent. Not too bad since they got it down to just 3 days. I’m ready to get back home though.

Reactions: tnichols