• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

1157F7D2-ADA0-48D8-9B1B-F33C0C9DD165.jpeg
7D558369-2749-4564-A35E-526CBBB221F9.jpeg
It’s both end of the rich scale in Ybor

Theis
That is awesome! Darn good fitness right there.

Geno C, aint a bit o sand. Just saw those pics werent reality......?
My Ram does just dandy for what I need. Will consult 2A when its time for the next truck for sure.
I really dont care for the “step” in the door on the F150 where the window and door meet. Makes hanging my arm out the window like a good ole redneck kinda difficult......

Im always up for a heap of ball bustin.

That dip is so they can put the mirror where it belongs. Your arm is farther back and the dip doesn’t affect it. I could care less what a guy drives or why. When I bought my last one I tried them all and didn’t give a shit which one I ended up with. Ford won, like it always has.

Reactions: AIAW
As long as one doesn't get the rhinestone cowboy interior that will test your epilepsy on a sunny day or have the side mirrors all jagged out towing a phantom trailer.

Never liked the dually's though. That soft sweep down the box just doesn't do it for me. The newer (2018+) look a lot better. I've heard Cummins has had a few issues with their new engine though.

I think how I rest my arm it just felt funny. Im not very big (although at 5’7” I tower over @Lowlight) so that may affect it.

I drove a 2017 f150 with the V6 turbo for a week while my truck was in the shop last summer and that was my only dislike.

Rode nice. Spooked the heck out of me first time it shit off at the stoplight though.

I have no need for diesel as I dont tow anything heavy. Maybe if the get the smaller 1/2 ton ones all dialed up by my next truck......

Reactions: Barneybdb and AIAW
Yeah, that's true. It's under the hood on the passengers side right?

I was full on DEF when I took the drive from Austin to Atlanta over the holidays but Love's had a great deal at the pump. Only saw it at truck stops though. You have it at the pump even at regular stations?

I've seen a few YouTube videos of what DEF does when it's added to the fuel. Not a pretty $ight...
Yea under the hood, Def is water based so it will not mix with fuel as some people think. I have seen quite a few who pump a gallon or so in to the fuel tank and than think "I will just dilute it with 40 gal of fuel". They never make it more than 200 yards before engine dies. At that point they are fucked.

DEF not on pumps at regular small gas stations, But we have quite a few that have pumps for semi's/dump trucks but no lounge or showers for truck drivers. So not a full on truck stop.

Reactions: Geno C.
Yea under the hood, Def is water based so it will not mix with fuel as some people think. I have seen quite a few who pump a gallon or so in to the fuel tank and than think "I will just dilute it with 40 gal of fuel". They never make it more than 200 yards before engine dies. At that point they are fucked.

DEF not on pumps at regular small gas stations, But we have quite a few that have pumps for semi's/dump trucks but no lounge or showers for truck drivers. So not a full on truck stop.

Yep, entire fuel system - gone. From tank to injector tips! Major cash. Don't turn the key on at all you'd just have to do a tank flush but the minute that fuel pump kicks on - bad.

I am honestly surprised that they don't have DEF at the pumps here considering 1 out of 10 vehicles here is a 3/4 ton or more diesel truck. 1 out of 4 trucks (any size) sold in the US is sold here. I am starting to see E85 pumps around - like anyone would want to run that crap. Took them forever (probably an obvious reason why).

Love all the green, ferns, evergreens and is that a Mountain Laurel on the left? All that color makes the winter palatable. Great place! (y)(y)

Thx @Mike 556. That's a Rhododendron on the left I believe you're taking about.
Gotta get a trail made back there and an uninassive stand for Elk, Deer, n Bear. Chain a ladder stand and good to go. ?

I b waiting to see how, from your new wilderness and garden, you capture a tee post, prepare it, cook it, and all that..

Does it involve propane ?

Waiting for the large bang that shakes the earth down here to indicate your propane fueled tee post capture worked...???

But, however, fwiw, etc,
This highly developed tee post capture weapons systems reduces the potential burns from propane destruction, and leaves your tee post ready for cleaning and other grill prep, if u need, I will loan u mine to save u multiple hospitalizations and bills...

20190206_094207.jpg

Jeep not included....

Last edited:
Mylegram.
If they ever say that word to you, don't letem gitcha!
"Ok we're gonna put some numbing stuff in there..."

"Mmhhmmm, ahight din. You been purdy square dealin with me."

"Ok we are going to put in the needle and the dye."

"Whatcha hurtin me fur! Whatcha hurtin me fur!"

Long story short, Karl had a rough time. Laying on his belly for an hour, being turned bottom side up "till the headache starts". Don't worry, when they turn you head down and that dye rushes down the pipe....the headache hits fast and hard like a fargin 100 car bananner train.
"Shiiit!"
Dr: "Ah, perfect."

Ah perfect? I could see this response if say...you had thrown a steel billet from a great height. If that billet had perfectly hit my spine traversed the cord canal, and drove itself into the top of my skull from the inside ( which is by the way exactly what it felt like) I expect an "ah perfect" would have been in order. Possibly a short pirouette....

I'm on my back for about 12 hours. So I guess I can't get into any real mischief.

IMG_20190206_121527942.jpg

Mylegram.

Long story short, Karl had a rough time. Laying on his belly for an hour, being turned bottom side up "till the headache starts". Don't worry, when they turn you head down and that dye rushes down the pipe....the headache hits fast and hard like a fargin 100 car bananner train.
"Shiiit!"

Ah perfect? I could see this response if say...you had thrown a steel billet from a great height. If that billet had perfectly hit my spine traversed the cord canal, and drove itself into the top of my skull from the inside ( which is by the way exactly what it felt like) I expect an "ah perfect" would have been in order. Possibly a short pirouette....

I'm on my back for about 12 hours. So I guess I can't get into any real mischief.

View attachment 7019298

My sympathies Man !....... Hang in there ! :cool::cool::cool:

I b waiting to see how, from your new wilderness and garden, you capture a tee post, prepare it, cook it, and all that..

Does it involve propane ?

Waiting for the large bang that shakes the earth down here to indicate your propane fueled tee post capture worked...???

But, however, fwiw, etc,
This highly developed tee post capture weapons systems reduces the potential burns from propane destruction, and leaves your tee post ready for cleaning and other grill prep, if u need, I will loan u mine to save u multiple hospitalizations and bills...

View attachment 7019212

Jeep not included....

I remember when we were friends. Remember that? Back in the good ole days. You Rat Bastard !!!! Too Funny. :ROFLMAO:

Mylegram.

"Shiiit!"

View attachment 7019298

Being a Member in Good Standing of the L4/L5 Club and other assorted Spine/Neck issues that have caught up, I can only sympathize with you and wish you nothing but the best, a quick recovery, and some semblance of comfort. Hang in there Sport, we're pulling for ya........

*OMG, are those Polar Bear Jammies?*

Indeed they are polar bear jammies. The CT tech loved them, said she could get them off me in a split second.

It's hard to flirt while you are holding your chin pinned to your chest, so the green goo they put in your spine doesn't run down in your brain. But....

"Listen, if you are into fat guys just tell me. I'm not saying your pickup line ain't great, it's a bit forward though. Being I like playing hard to get.....and I am very tempted, I'll think about letting you in my jammies."

Indeed they are polar bear jammies. The CT tech loved them, said she could get them off me in a split second.

It's hard to flirt while you are holding your chin pinned to your chest, so the green goo they put in your spine doesn't run down in your brain. But....

"Listen, if you are into fat guys just tell me. I'm not saying your pickup line ain't great, it's a bit forward though. Being I like playing hard to get.....and I am very tempted, I'll think about letting you in my jammies."

Soon as you said CT I cringed and thought to myself "what kind of sick Wog adventure is he having". And thank God ya kept the Polar Cap down. Proud of you Sailor. :ROFLMAO:

1549490193538.png

My view today involved approaching LAX from the West, fighting my way through the border then loading the tribe into the Suburban for a leisurely cruise out to the house in Santa Ana. Got everyone settled then we did some shopping in Walmart. They had a very poor selection of liquor so I tried to follow the good advice I was given on here and drove past all the liquor stores we saw and stopped at a heap of pharmacies that only sold wine. Finally found one so now I am out on the back porch with a cold one and about to start messaging my local phone number to some of you guys.

My view today involved approaching LAX from the West, fighting my way through the border then loading the tribe into the Suburban for a leisurely cruise out to the house in Santa Ana. Got everyone settled then we did some shopping in Walmart. They had a very poor selection of liquor so I tried to follow the good advice I was given on here and drove past all the liquor stores we saw and stopped at a heap of pharmacies that only sold wine. Finally found one so now I am out on the back porch with a cold one and about to start messaging my local phone number to some of you guys.

you will need a different stalking technique in other more "controlled" states.

Message received loud n clear. Can't wait to meet up my friend. We'll have a good visit.

I have to ask. I have been to Kingman AZ. It has been almost 25 years.
WTF is in kingman that would get a guy from Australia to come work.
Seemed like a hole in the middle of no-where to me.
I built a factory there for Contech, the contract they signed said that if they were happy with the first factory they would build ten more, they were happy but did not want to pay us so they bought the company which ended up with us cutting all ties