• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I'm thinkin' Ian from "Forgotten Weapons" has done some segments from this very spot, including one on the Minigun......Am I correct ? :unsure:(y)(y)(y)

I believe you are correct? private range with some boys that know what their doing having some fun now and again. Think the range was recently in Recoil magazine. For the most part your scheduled time is as you saw the pic’s I posted. Wide ass lane all to myself and no dumbass next to me flagging the crowd with the new pistol he just bought????

Back to the shop.

Great views today, 66F, sun shining, spent the afternoon aboard CV41, USS Midway.

So glad you went aboard my last ship Barney. So much history. Some good, some not so good. That Carrier was pushed to the limit often and it was used for exactly what it was built for, Haze Gray and Underway. She was a Sea hungry whore. We went thru hell on that Ship from 87-90. Fires, deaths, trying to tip it over with the fucking blisters they put on it to stabilize it, to bombing one of our own ships. That was not a fun tour, but I gotta tell ya, I'd do it again.

Barney
If you want a swanky meal, head over the bridge to Coronado and get dinner at the top spot at the Hotel del Coronado.
Uber from the airport is $15.

We did the 5 course and a bottle of wine. Its mind blowing.

Enjoy good sir!

Hey...........I just discovered that Bluewater Grill has a regular, sit down restaurant @ Newport Beach :) I'm gonna be at a convention in Anaheim next week and I'm gonna take all the work goobers there a week from tomorrow for late lunch/early dinner. ;)

If they have the seared scallops served on the goat cheese grits, prepare for a food chub.

I was there with the most beautiful woman in the world and those scallops still got me....... or maybe it was the snokin lady in the red dress across the table.....?

Enjoy boys!

Better be careful , you keep talkin' like that and someone's gonna steal her away...........

Seriously, all my best wishes to you and her ! (y)(y)(y)

You and the Missus gonna be in LA over the weekend ? I'm coming back down on Friday and would be happy to take you two to dinner.....perhaps Saturday night ?
At this stage we are checking out of San Diego on Sunday, flying out of LAX Friday, have not decided on an agenda for next week yet but will probably be in the LA area.

There is a sushi place there to Barney. Yummy Sushi. If you go, check out the two rolls after the Coronado.

The Bluewater boathouse grill is amazing as well. Less swanky, food is similar in quality and class. Seared scallops........ Oh goodness.

Dont get the sandap fish. momma had it and it wasn't great. just not a flavorful fish. Course I like tuna steaks and swordfish........

Also, good ice cream on the main drag just up the street and you can get a beer at McP's pub.

Good stuff Geno!

All the Denver Metro schools called a snow day today.
Raining now, supposed to turn to snow in an hour or so and have 8-10” on the ground by nightfall.
The afternoon is supposed to be evil.
Im home with the kids. Started the day with waffles and double hickory smoked bacon...... and coffee of course.

Monopoly game coming up!

All the pansies showed up. They all want to drive a cool car or SUV and forgot you have to keep good tires on em and know how to drive.
4x4 doesnt make you a better driver.

At work function yesterday (after my range session) some of the gals asked if I am still a gun guy. They were concerned about all the political BS and if it had weighed on me.
I told them gun ownership isnt political. Its constitutional. Just like the freedom of speech, religion, and the rest of the BOR.
They were a tad surprised and then agreed that was a smart way to look at it.