• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Blue Bird morning here. 42 degrees and only 3-4 mph of wind. Even a hack like me shoots pretty decent in these conditions.
732E8EDB-D040-4E95-B7D8-50084D3AA1E7.jpeg

Started the day with 2105 pounds of rock for the drive way. My son enjoyed helping . He likes to “make big splash with rock”
Got to shoot some load work up. I hate shooting groups. Best group was a little hot I think.
Ended the day burning around the house. Son came out to watch, not old enough to help yet .

1C9A7FB9-B915-4958-9087-821A7D5D4AEE.png

you think people are any cleaner?

Oh, and feel free to test your food and things around your house for fecal matter.
Your in for a surprise
😂

Actually, I do think the people who live in my house are cleaner than a cat. I have watched closely, and neither my wife nor my mother rub their naked asshole on the table, neither of them shits in a box that I have to empty, and they both bathe daily.

• Love
Reactions: riverside jeep
Or scratch their bungholieo then serve you up your burger

😂

I ain't sure who y'all associate with, but we are generally clothed while in the kitchen, and wash our hands before we leave the bathroom.

Had a 5 hour cooking class for the son of a friend today. We changed the kitchen hand towel 3 or 4 times from washing our hands after handling meat, leaving the prep area, etc.

I worked for a great guy when I was a teenager. He owned a convenience store with a small short order kitchen. If you stepped across the line of different colored tile between the kitchen and the rest of the store, you had to wash your hands when you went back. The lesson stuck.