• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Fieldcraft where do you get your...

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    Hey all you fieldcraft experts...wondering where any of you pick up <span style="font-weight: bold">military color</span> webbing, side release buckles, triglides, elastic etc. Got a lot of new stuff I'm building for myself right now (with possibilities for sales soon)
    Making nomex can covers, custom suppressor pouches, rifle slings, duffel bags...and anything else i ever get the need for.
    I have found a few scattered places across the net to get pieces here and there, but I was wondering if anyone knows where to get this stuff all at one place?
    Specifically...
    1" and 1.5" webbing
    1" Light weight webbing
    1" and 1.5" side release buckles and triglides
    1" 1.5" elastic
    Heavy duty velcro in tan
    ALL IN in Tan, OD Green, Coyote tan/brown

Re: where do you get your...

oh trust me, i have googled that shit to death and neither one of the sites you provided have what I am looking for.

yeah that doesn't quite cut it either. thanks for the help none the less, but it looks like I will just have to place a couple orders from different spots.

nylon webbing, like the 1" stuff used as molle straps and rifle slings. same thing with 1.5", used as rifle slings, duffel bag straps and handles.

that is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. a place to get it all in one order!

Thanks man