• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

16-18 inch shorty rifles

Not sure what bullet you are using, or your target game animal... I would assume 140's given your Superformance velocities?

An awesome load for shorties is the 95 VMax over 8208 XBR (if you were able to get in on the recent shipment of 8208 that was available). 39.8 gr generates 3150 from a 22" barrel, and should stay around ~3000 fps from a shorter barrel.
130gr Berger OTM on whitetail.

That’s impressive velocity.

16.5” 22CM build. Heading to Wyoming this Friday for a mule deer hunt for its maiden voyage. Getting 3150 from 75gr ELD-M’s. So pleased with it I am building a twin to dedicate to night hunting. The Falkor LW7 is the craziest smooth action I’ve ever felt. Feeding is incredible.

IMG_8667.jpeg

16.5” 22CM build. Heading to Wyoming this Friday for a mule deer hunt for its maiden voyage. Getting 3150 from 75gr ELD-M’s. So pleased with it I am building a twin to dedicate to night hunting. The Falkor LW7 is the craziest smooth action I’ve ever felt. Feeding is incredible.

View attachment 8507878
Love the cerakote color on that rifle. Well done!

Reactions: ChrisAU