• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Or you long action ladies could be civilized LARPers…
View attachment 8495056View attachment 8495057View attachment 8495058
Ah yes, a fellow man of LARPing taste I see:

mag-pouches.jpg

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Does anyone know where to get this action chamber brush individually? I can't find a substitute for it for the life of me. 3/4" long bristles, 6" in length. I can find pipe cleaners, but nothing made of brass; they're all steel. Anyone got any ideas? At this point I'm wondering if this is a brush made exclusively by AI.
PXL_20240831_224335485.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
Well, the nice thing about the French pouch is you won't lose your mags. Not ideal for all situations, but there aren't that many pouches out there for AW mags, especially positive retention pouches.
Hey man, just so you know I wasn’t making fun, I actually like that thing! I have some English camera bags that use that fastening system; it works well and is pretty much silent to operate.

What’s on the back, how’s it attach to a belt? Will it fit a Gray Ops BR mag (12 round)? They are 4.1"H x 3.06"W x 0.94"D.

Reactions: MK20
Just always left it on there 😂 I’ll take it off
Don’t give into peer pressure sir! You’re an AI owner! You don’t give into peer pressure because nothing can pressure you!!! You’re a master of the range. A heroic god amongst loser mortals!!! A monster that can’t be stopped by bolt lift tension and proprietary parts!!!!

But if you don’t, everyone will continue to laugh at you in the private AI Owner group chat.

Hey all,

Curious if anyone has pictures/details of an AXSA set up in an NRL Hunter-Open Heavy config (sub 16 lbs with enough barrel to make PF).

Picture as payment. Thanks!View attachment 8495710

My AXSA’s all weighed right around 17.5lbs with 5-25 S&B’s, Harris or TBAC bipod, and TBAC Ultra 7 so it’s doable with taking weight out of the optic and barrel, but you won’t be running a MDT triple pull or anything and making weight and it will be insanely ass heavy.

I’ve got the wheels turning on a project that should net an AI SA rifle with Proof CF barrel in the 8-9lbs range sans optic and accessories and actually balance out specifically for a hunting or NRL hunter rifle. I’ll be posting a thread in the coming weeks to gauge interest once all the details are ironed out.

My AXSA’s all weighed right around 17.5lbs with 5-25 S&B’s, Harris or TBAC bipod, and TBAC Ultra 7 so it’s doable with taking weight out of the optic and barrel, but you won’t be running a MDT triple pull or anything and making weight and it will be insanely ass heavy.

I’ve got the wheels turning on a project that should net an AI SA rifle with Proof CF barrel in the 8-9lbs range sans optic and accessories and actually balance out specifically for a hunting or NRL hunter rifle. I’ll be posting a thread in the coming weeks to gauge interest once all the details are ironed out.
Is that 17.5 without barrel? If not, what barrel/length was that?

Hey all,

Curious if anyone has pictures/details of an AXSA set up in an NRL Hunter-Open Heavy config (sub 16 lbs with enough barrel to make PF).

Picture as payment. Thanks!View attachment 8495710
How many times is this gonna get asked?

Anyway, simple to do with a AT-X running a 3B and a light scope/mount(has to be cut to about 23” max for a .750” shoulder at least for a bartlein)

No buttpad and obviously no hex key…
MDT Double
Theorem L

Picture is about .25- 5 pounds heavier than itll be after swapping some of the rear hardware and grip, ect.

IMG_0694.jpeg
IMG_0695.jpeg

Reactions: kthomas
How many times is this gonna get asked?

Anyway, simple to do with a AT-X running a 3B and a light scope/mount(has to be cut to about 23” max for a .750” shoulder at least for a bartlein)

No buttpad and obviously no hex key…
MDT Double
Theorem L

Picture is about .25- 5 pounds heavier than itll be after swapping some of the rear hardware and grip, ect.

View attachment 8495751View attachment 8495752

Awesome, thanks, looks like the axsa weighs roughly 2lbs more than the ATX “base weight” so a similar setup should work. Appreciate it!

Reactions: BurtG
Wonder how much light the C is vs the regular ATX

Outfitted like that (no weights) theres no way in hell i can get my ATX under 16

Here's a more accurate look at it. I was a little off on the first try. 18.5lbs as pictured, not the most accurate scale keep in mind. Could save some weight taking off butt pad, full length forend bridge, and the riser with red dot.

1000005743.jpg

1000005742.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JonKleman
Just under 16lbs for first NRL Hunter. Took 2nd for Teams #ifyourenotfirstyourelast

PrePro AT-X. 24” proof carbon barrel, 1.2” straight bull (cuckless). APA Gen3 brake. TT735P, Badger C1 MAX.
Short Forend bridge (for looks). TBAC bipod.
No bag rider or butt pad.

**Had to crop it out as full pic was too large a file to post (gayness)**

1725642682287.png

Only way of rolling with the AX is using a CF barrel. I tried that too.

Ill see id if i can find the pics of when i messed with the AX tonight

That would be great, I figured I would need a CF barrel. I already have the AX so getting an AT-X just for this would be a last resort lol. Hoping the config is possible with the AX as it is more or less.

Well chaps, a few weeks ago while home sick with covid and getting a bit too deep in the ol' bourbon stash here at home
I decided to get on Gunbroker and see if any cool auctions were ending soon. Staying home from work turned out to be a net financial loss in more ways than one. Well worth it though, this is my absolute grail rifle.

Its a pleasure to be the new owner of this Arctic Warfare Super Magnum. Photos taken while my fiance is at work and doesn't realize this is a new rifle in my collection (lol). Its been very hard to keep this from you guys while I got all of the little things together on it. A big thanks to @SAS_Sniper and @HKSniper11B for helping me find some parts.

On a more serious note, if anyone has leads on the AI Simrad L115a3 scope mount, please reach out.

IMG_0592.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg
IMG_0596.jpg

Last edited:
10.7 lbs without scope, surpressor, and bipod is a light as I've gotten a 22" 3B contour AI without cutting into material. Weight was mostly from side panels, spigot mount, and sling mounts. With an AMG, rings, caps, and TBAC Ultra 7 and its around 13.8lbs

View attachment 8495968

Shoulda fluted that 3b! Another .5 I bet at least

Reactions: leeb10
10.7 lbs without scope, surpressor, and bipod is a light as I've gotten a 22" 3B contour AI without cutting into material. Weight was mostly from side panels, spigot mount, and sling mounts. With an AMG, rings, caps, and TBAC Ultra 7 and its around 13.8lbs

View attachment 8495968
I knew it!

Do you shoot with it this way? Tell me you’re not joking. Please tell me you’re not joking!

That thumbhole grip now somehow looks like the winged foot of the Greek god Nike.