• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Ammo you want to see loaded by the factory?

Re: Ammo you want to see loaded by the factory?

.284 win Loaded long (3.15-3.25") with 180 Bergers. Max safe load with RL17 and MV around 2900-2950fps.

A .284 Win loaded long with proper powders will beat a 7mm Rem Mag without any belts and associated headspacing problems. The new caliber should be SAAMI/CIP specified and have a new name like .284 LR or 7mm Sporting Magnum. If the new round has it´s own SAAMI or CIP specification then rifle makers could make factory rifles for this caliber.

In the meanwhile I have to reload my own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waynea_91</div><div class="ubbcode-body">300/221 aka 300 whisper subsonic w/220 SMK's and .308 175 SMK's. </div></div>

+1

This is impressive, pulling data from shooters off the Hide for your sales. That's freaking awesome. I like these guys already, and since Lowlight posted the video, I might have to see what you have to offer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ker2222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be in on the group buy in 308

how about a factory loading of 75grain Amax for 223??</div></div> i would like to see the 1 dollar per round .308 winchester load and i would also like to see 155 scenars loaded as well

Looks like there are several votes for 300 Win Mag heavies.

I would love to buy some Mk248Mod1... 300 Win Mag loaded with 220 SMKs to ±2,800 FPS.

5.56 and 223 77 grain is now available
300 Win in 220 and 190 is now available
260, well still waiting on brass. We made a very small initial run. We are working with Jamison to get a reliable supply of brass.

Some type of 5.56 hunting round for the faster twists like 1/7. I understand the 75 grain amax won't fit in a magazine for a Ar is there another semi heavy grain hunting purpose round.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">260 (139 Scenar) and 300 Win (220 SMK) loads are being finalized this week.
</div></div>

+1 for 6.5 Creedmoor with 139 Scenar's.

We are updating our website, to include a webstore.

2800 fps from a 20" barrel.

$34 per box of 50 for orders of 200.

Thanks,

Mike

What was I going to say?????? I got lost in her tits......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is impressive, pulling data from shooters off the Hide for your sales. That's freaking awesome. I like these guys already, and since Lowlight posted the video, I might have to see what you have to offer. </div></div>

Oh ya, 250gr SMK at 2950fps for a .338LM that I don't have to mortgage my house to shoot.....

Hugo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to see a 175 SMK for .308 at $1 a round or less. </div></div>

More options the better of course. But such ammo exits already. I have extensively shot HSM 175gr which is SMK and it is as accurate and in my comparisons sometimes more accurate that the Federal Gold for $20/box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alpha6164</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to see a 175 SMK for .308 at $1 a round or less. </div></div>

More options the better of course. But such ammo exits already. I have extensively shot HSM 175gr which is SMK and it is as accurate and in my comparisons sometimes more accurate that the Federal Gold for $20/box. </div></div>

We sell 175 SMK 308 for $1 per round also. Feel free to run our ammo in one of your comparisons.

Mike,
I would also like to see an Accubond 308 Win load for glass barriers. If it is accurate enough, we could standardize our ammo on the team and not have to worry about switching ammo for through the glass shots.

TN

We do have a little 260 available that will ship starting feb 7.

300 Win is available with both 190s and 220s at this time. 208s are proving very hard to come by.

308 Subsonic is available by request, we load it with 175 SMKs however.

308/Accubond is also available by request, and is a favorite of mine for all around hunting as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Waiting on that 6.5CM post. . .
wink.gif

Would love to see some 308 with 208amax, but i am not looking for subsonic loads, just good long range bullet for my 308. Also, Mike, i saw where yall are opening up a web store on your site. Good for you, Bad for me. Now i will be tempted to order more ammo since i don't have to call first. I know, so very very lazy.

Looks like we will be doing some 243 soon as well.

Planning on loading 115 DTAC and a new 6mm high bc solid from Dynamic Research LLC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikee Booshay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">243 with 115 DTAC's. That would be great. </div></div>

I agree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like we will be doing some 243 soon as well.

Planning on loading 115 DTAC and a new 6mm high bc solid from Dynamic Research LLC.

</div></div>

I'm interested in the 243 as well. Any idea on a timeline?

I really am interested in your 260 rem ammo. I would also be interested in 308 win 155gr Scenar and 300 WSM in 155gr Scenar as well.

I think there could be a reasonably decent market for Garand loads.

Thinking a 155SMK and 50.0gr of IMR4064, and the 175SMK and 47.0gr of IMR-4064 would be excellent choices. SAAMI OAL.

These are loads I make and shoot, and are straight out of the NRA/<span style="font-style: italic">Garand Rifle</span> reprint. They shoot well in both my Garand and in my sporter weight 22" M70.

These days the FGMM 168SMK match load is OK, but I think my suggestions could be at least as popular.

The above ammo, loaded in en-blocs, could be the cat's whiskers....

Rem/Win Brass and a name brand Standard LR primer would probably be fine.

The reason I make this suggestion here is the fine rep SWAmmo is developing here at The 'Hide. LL's recommendations for the .308 offering comes quickly to mind.

Greg