William Buck Memorial Postal Matches

Hi Larry,
I have been using the Eagle Eye magnifier to score the close ones, very easy to use. Are they okay for scoring the match targets?
Attached is my first try with my Volquartsen 10/22 lightweight with a 16" carbon fiber barrel in a Grey Birch chassis, a real joy to shoot.
Very happy with its
IMG_1552.jpeg
performance.

Hi Larry,
I have been using the Eagle Eye magnifier to score the close ones, very easy to use. Are they okay for scoring the match targets?
Attached is my first try with my Volquartsen 10/22 lightweight with a 16" carbon fiber barrel in a Grey Birch chassis, a real joy to shoot.
Very happy with itsView attachment 8493645 performance.
BillZ, magnifier is fine for use. Nice shooting with your VQ! I have your score posted.

Larry

BillZ, magnifier is fine for use. Nice shooting with your VQ! I have your score posted.

Larry
I know the VQ could do better. The problem is "me" with the 2lb trigger, I spend so much time shooting my V22 & V22s with 3oz TT triggers I don't have the trigger discipline for shooting a light weight rifle with a good 2lb pull.

Larry
Here is my first target for the month.
Thanks
Jerry

How did you do last weekend??View attachment 8494336
Jerry, I have your score posted. Man, that new rifle sure is shooting well. I finished Nationals in 56th place, with an agg of 2087.50.
125 shooters present for the match, all unlimited. Winds were challenging for me, but I was able to shoot a few good cards. I shot a pair of 2200's, a pair of 2100's, and single targets of 2075, 2050, 2000 and 1975.

This was my 4th Nationals, but the first time I have shot over 2000 for my agg. So, I finished in my highest ranking position and with my highest agg for a National Tourney. From that perspective, I feel I am headed in the right direction. However, my goal for the Tourney was to shoot my national agg (2116), or better, and I missed that slightly. We'll see, maybe next year I can make another step improvement to my rank and agg.

Larry

Reactions: Pipefitter I’m