William Buck Memorial Postal Matches

Hi Larry, My last target from NH, heading back to SE Pa for the winter. Will miss the range in NH much better than what I have close to me in Pa. Also a picture of my VQ Light weight with a tuner. Could not get the tuner to work on my V22, decided to give it a try on the VQ. I think the weight on the barrel had a positive effect.View attachment 8520150View attachment 8520151
Bill, that's a nice looking rifle and a good shooter as well. I have your score posted! Safe travels and have a good winter! If you can shoot during the winter months, we'll be here for your targets! If not, we'll hopefully hear from you in the spring!

Take care,

Larry

Had to shoot a few to season the barrel from a different ammo. Another 6X5 submission

1000007337.jpg
1000007328.jpg

I had a chance to visit a new range that opened near me. About 15 minutes away. It's not specifically setup for benchrest shooting, but I was able to shoot pretty well with their setup. I'll probably use the range for tuner testing, ammo testing, etc.

I noted on the post in the scores that this was shot indoors.
Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 2.24.57 PM.png

I had a chance to visit a new range that opened near me. About 15 minutes away. It's not specifically setup for benchrest shooting, but I was able to shoot pretty well with their setup. I'll probably use the range for tuner testing, ammo testing, etc.

I noted on the post in the scores that this was shot indoors.
View attachment 8526515
Rimfiershooter, great shooting. Sure wish someone would open an indoor range setup for 50 yard bench rest in my area, it would be sooo nice.

Reactions: Rimfireshooter99