August 2014 Las Vegas Precision Rifle night match

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
When: 9 August 2014 starting at 7:30 PM for sign in, first rounds down range shortly after dark.

Where: Nellis CATM range located off of Range Road and the 215.

Needed: 50 rounds, shooting mat, water and snacks.
You will need a flashlight or headlamp with a red filter
It is HIGHLY recommended that you have an illuminated reticle for this match. You will be handicapped without one.

This will be a night match under low light conditions. We will engaging targets from 0 - 820 yds.

RSVP here pls.

Last edited:
This sound like great fun. I found a red lens for my flashlight and am looking forward to the match. Had a great time at the first 2 matches I was at! Could you PM me the driving directions? We will becoming from Bullhead City. Thanks!

Rangeroadpic.jpg

From Interstate 15 exit on 215 and follow the map .

That was a great match guys. Especially for being the first Sin City night match! Big thanks to all the crew for running a fun,
safe, and smooth running match. I will be back soon!

The night match went very well in my opinion, especially for being the first one they hosted and my first one attending. All the targets were well illuminated through optics and the stages were easy to understand. A lot of local shooters as well as shooters from AZ and CA showed up to compete. I didn't do as well as I wanted but I'm always learning. Thx again for a great match and can't wait until the next one.