• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Calling the carnivores among us

I’m not necessarily staying on track but yesterday my kids commented how McDonald’s gives them headaches. Well, thankfully, my phone was listening and sent me this video to watch. Lol the connection being he talks about seed oils in here quite a bit and how bad they are for us.

Saladino is one of my go-to’s. His podcast has been pretty ignored lately but he’s been busy getting some product launches going so I get it. I’ve been listening to Jay Feldman and Mike Fave lately too.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Oh no…

As much as I have evangelized about carnivore and keto in the past I’m coming back around to carbs as fuel. But, using better sources like fruit, honey, and maybe some white rice. This all comes from a guy named Ray Peat who’s main thesis was that mitochondria in every cell in our body needs glucose as fuel to operate properly

I’m also becoming more and more convince that seed oils are the root cause of so many of our ill health
Your body actually turns excess BCAA's and lipids into glycogen. It's why everyone feels so much energy. Neither protein nor BCAA's could really be tapped for aerobic or extended anaerobic exercise if this wasn't the case. This wasn't really understood until fairly recently.