• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos Don't mess with mommy

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
from a day on the range before i left. Love this pic.

then a pic of my daughter shooting her first shot, the ar intimidated her a little. goin to build her a pink 1022 this year when i get some time.

Re: Don't mess with mommy

Mommy's a bad ass
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inspired! I think I'll draw up a combined baby carrier/chest rig design. </div></div>

wife says you make it she'll wear it but wants it to be bulletproof, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inspired! I think I'll draw up a combined baby carrier/chest rig design. </div></div>

wife says you make it she'll wear it but wants it to be bulletproof, lol </div></div>

Of course! I was thinking of having the baby on the back (that's how I rode as a kid) and magazines on the front. It would balance out pretty well, even with body armor, and it would keep the kid out of the way of a 3-point sling. Gotta get a suppressor, though; don't want to hurt baby's hearing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inspired! I think I'll draw up a combined baby carrier/chest rig design. </div></div>

- Yeah can she get some molle webbing and some magazine pouches on that baby carrier? maybe some kevlar soft armor around the baby too? LOL