• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

ELR weekend at Arena Training Facility - Sept 21-22 **OFFICIAL**

Loads are worked out.

Barrels are filthy, brass is empty.
The van is stealing all my time.
If you see a guy cleaning a rifle before we start shooting, that's probably me...🤣
My barrels are currently cleaned, but my brass too is empty. My tumbler took a crap this past weekend and I’m picking up Dan’s tomorrow when I meet him for lunch.

Not that I cannot shoot with dirty brass. I do, however, like to wear clean underwear.

Almost here! Make sure you do your waivers! If you even did a waiver within the last year please do another. I was there this past weekend and apparently they want a waiver for each visit.

Everyone got their rigs ready to go and their loads worked out?
There is a glitch on the website where it prompts you to fill out the waiver. It says something to the effect No Waiver Available for this event. I spoke to Courtney at support@arenatrainingfacility .com and copied the other 3 in my group, as she said she will send the link. Just an FYI. See ya all next weekend.

Reactions: lash
There is a glitch on the website where it prompts you to fill out the waiver. It says something to the effect No Waiver Available for this event. I spoke to Courtney at support@arenatrainingfacility .com and copied the other 3 in my group, as she said she will send the link. Just an FYI. See ya all next weekend.
I wouldn't doubt it. I was at Arena on Sunday and they couldn't find my waiver I did online for that either. If all else fails it takes 2 minutes to do at check-in.

May need to offer up my spot: Taking the scouts backpacking on the Bartram Trail in N.GA yesterday and broke the crap out of my ankle/lower leg. Waiting to see an Ortho on Monday. If it's just a cast, great, see you all there (with half-sorted loads). If there's surgery involved the likelihood of being able to make it drops significantly (especially if the surgery is Thursday or later). Hoping to know for sure what my status is by Tuesday afternoon but figured I'd send up a flare in case anyone needs to get prepped for the possibility. If cash is tight glad to trade for bullets, primers or powder.

Reactions: lash
May need to offer up my spot: Taking the scouts backpacking on the Bartram Trail in N.GA yesterday and broke the crap out of my ankle/lower leg. Waiting to see an Ortho on Monday. If it's just a cast, great, see you all there (with half-sorted loads). If there's surgery involved the likelihood of being able to make it drops significantly (especially if the surgery is Thursday or later). Hoping to know for sure what my status is by Tuesday afternoon but figured I'd send up a flare in case anyone needs to get prepped for the possibility. If cash is tight glad to trade for bullets, primers or powder.
I'll PM you.

Also, not sure how many have never been there, but here is how to get to the UKD range.

pqkt2fT.jpeg

I forgot to mention if Shiloh Sharps finishes my 45-70 I will bring it, it has a 10 power scope on it
Not that I want to brag I don't; nor do I want anyone to get more impatient about their Shiloh. But After 3 and quarter years My Shiloh is finished and on its way to a warm welcoming home. I think I will set it up at the dinning room table and have hot chocolate with it. I will serve it some gun oil and give it a good rub down. It is a 1874 long range express, double set triggers, full octagon barrel, fancy wood and checkering.
I opted for an MVA 10X Winchester scope. Just wondering out loud but if the Nightforce folks allowed more than one gun in competition, I would bring it along.

I am a 1000yd F-class shooter. If am interested in the ELR. Is it acceptable to come out to the range and chat with people and watch? I live relatively close to the range (not a couple hours away)

Greg
I'll PM you.

Edit: Your account is too new to PM. Short answer to your question is no, sorry. There are reasons for this related to insurance.

If anyone has those pop up tailgate style tents please bring one if you have the space. I’m bringing one I can set up as there is limited covered space on the lower firing line.
A few of us from down here were planning on bringing our popups also. We are used to them being needed and heard that there was limited covered spaces on the firing line. 👍🏻

I don't know if any of you guys are interested, but this might be a good opportunity to do a little gun stuff yard sale.

I'll be bringing 2k of these with me and maybe some other stuff.

20240903_112740.jpg

I figure it might be a good opportunity to unload some unused stuff that people can put their hands on before they buy.

Yes, I know the seat is dirty. My dog makes a mess out of them. 🐕

Reactions: lash and bf2junky