ELR weekend at Arena Training Facility - Sept 21-22 **OFFICIAL**

Well we made it back to Miami uneventfully(the way I like to travel) about 8 last nite.
We had a great time and it was nice putting some faces with names again.
A special thanks to Aaron for all the effort in coordinating an event like this.
Hope to see you all again down the line. If anyone is interested in checking out the 1 mile range in Immokalee,FL; reach out to me
for member guest entry.
Where is it in Florida I get down there about every other year (Disney Club). Always like an opportunity to improve my long distance it needs a lot of work and Florida is not that much further than Wyoming or the arena. Pleasure to have met you (I am the old guy)

Yup. Had a great burger and a bunch of laughs there this evening. That is before we sat outside the cabin, defied the bloodthirsty mosquitoes and drank bourbon and scotch until right now. Probably should catch five hours sleep or so before early tomorrow morning. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Those other guys are a bad influence. Just sayin’.
No wonder I didn't see so many on Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Where is it in Florida I get down there about every other year (Disney Club). Always like an opportunity to improve my long distance it needs a lot of work and Florida is not that much further than Wyoming or the arena. Pleasure to have met you (I am the old guy)
It is in Immokalee near Naples. I was set up next to you on Sunday with the 375CT, and also admired your rifles.

Yup. Had a great burger and a bunch of laughs there this evening. That is before we sat outside the cabin, defied the bloodthirsty mosquitoes and drank bourbon and scotch until right now. Probably should catch five hours sleep or so before early tomorrow morning. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Those other guys are a bad influence. Just sayin’.

I'm gonna point out one glaring omission.

You poured your own drinks.

Not like poor, old, unsuspecting Rick who got the last big pour of 117 proof Horse Soldier.
By the time he said whoa, the bottle was empty and that glass was 3/4 full.
Probably a bit much for a guy who is used to only a couple fingers of 80pr JW Black.😁🤣🤣😂

😇 <Me

No wonder I didn't see so many on Sunday
We were there on Sunday too. Sunday was when we all did our best shooting as many of us were still sorting out our rifles and dope. Sunday morning was beautiful shooting weather.

I’m the guy that caused the early cease fire break so that I could go down range to pick up my toys before heading home.

We were there on Sunday too. Sunday was when we all did our best shooting as many of us were still sorting out our rifles and dope. Sunday morning was beautiful shooting weather.

I’m the guy that caused the early cease fire break so that I could go down range to pick up my toys before heading home.

Yeah, early Sunday was pretty much trigger pull conditions.

BTW, I now owe you a bottle of bourbon. We cracked that Loch Loman open last night.

• Haha
Did I mention
🖕🖕

🤣
B2:
1727350477617.png

I would like to add my gratitude to you for a great operation well executed. The supply of water, for example, you had was much appreciated. I appreciate personally the attention you gave me. I hope to make the trip again next year. Although there is a 1000 yd range about an hour from me the personal friendship you demonstrated and warmth and friendliness of the other participants made the trip for me.
John Quirk otherwise known here as Cuirc
1727350451984.png

It is in Immokalee near Naples. I was set up next to you on Sunday with the 375CT, and also admired your rifles.
That would be close to Sanabel Island one of my favorite places. The last time I was there though the sand fly's dinned on my legs so much I had to skip a blood donation.
That CT was some piece of work. Before I saw it, I thought my evolution in long range would stop at the 338LM but I think I can convince myself to consider one, while I still have time to enjoy it. That recoil system is awesome!. When you fired it, I could feel the vibration in the ground at my spot.

That would be close to Sanabel Island one of my favorite places. The last time I was there though the sand fly's dinned on my legs so much I had to skip a blood donation.
That CT was some piece of work. Before I saw it, I thought my evolution in long range would stop at the 338LM but I think I can convince myself to consider one, while I still have time to enjoy it. That recoil system is awesome!. When you fired it, I could feel the vibration in the ground at my spot.
Yes. The range is in or borders Big Cypress National Preserve and Everglades National Park. This area stays hot and moist throughout the year. Bugs are no joke.
Although the 375CT is a great ELR round, the weight(35-45 lbs, 55-75 with case) make them a pain in the back lugging sround. Conversely, your 338LM has great potential out to 3000yds. and is much more manageable.
FWIW.