• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Food riots thread…and energy.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton

Double triple lol.
Take it from the billions we are giving Ukraine. Simple.

That’s why you destroy it before giving up your position.
spoils-of-war-sayings-by-bernard-cornwell-340800.jpg

Truth. And every dictator has this same issue. Ascending to power doesn't feed anyone, and adequate food stores is the lynchpin of any government. Don't feed the people and find out what happens. Even dictators are subject to the whims of the people, especially hungry ones.
Very true.... Watch the President of Ukraine's 'Wish List" start to evolve.... He is asking for weapons and USD's... Soon that will fall to a lower priority and he will be begging for food to be airlifted to his starving country.

Yep.

So the company can disable the tractors on your farm if the government tells them you aren't allowed to grow food...
That's the real story here.

I'm guessing the Russian and Chinese hackers are about to have some state sponsored work liberating the machines from the clutches of the corporations.

Maybe they'll sell the new control boards to farmers all around the world...

So the company can disable the tractors on your farm if the government tells them you aren't allowed to grow food...
That's the real story here.

I'm guessing the Russian and Chinese hackers are about to have some state sponsored work liberating the machines from the clutches of the corporations.

Maybe they'll sell the new control boards to farmers all around the world...
Or reverse engineer the technology so they can turn off farm equipment around the world.

Baby formula!!

The new hot commodity.

😒
All these women are freaking out...

I have just one simple question....

Is something wrong with their goddamned tits?

I mean... it's only been hundreds of thousands of years that tits worked. And Baby formula came out about 1930. Tit's aren't just for looking at, last I checked.

Sirhr

All these women are freaking out...

I have just one simple question....

I mean... it's only been hundreds of thousands of years that tits worked. And Baby formula came out about 1930. Tit's aren't just for looking at, last I checked.

Sirhr
That might be a problem is Mamma's milk has been poisoned by the jab....
Of course, that's probably Fauci and Gates plan all along?

Actually, in some cases, yes. Look up "wet nurse", which had been around for thousands of years as well.

I've known at least three women who were unable to adequately breast-feed their children. In modern times, "formula" has taken over as most of us aren't keen on hiring women into servitude.

Actually, in some cases, yes. Look up "wet nurse", which had been around for thousands of years as well.

I've known at least three women who were unable to adequately breast-feed their children. In modern times, "formula" has taken over as most of us aren't keen on hiring women into servitude.

There is a pretty large community that is not widely talked about, where women with excess milk donate it to those local to them who are having problems producing enough milk for their babies.

My wife has a friend that breast fed her kid until he was into the 2nd grade......
And YES. The kid has some real issues now.

That was not at all uncommon a generation ago.
For the economic aspect as part of it because good food could sometimes be hard to come by.
There was also the family planning aspect of it, that if you kept up heavy nursing you were less likely to get pregnant.

Reactions: MadDuner

true but many 'working women' don't want to breast feed plus, they don't want their tits destroyed. I agree some need the formula but not to the extent that we see today and the wet nurse use was mostly wealthy as elites couldn't be bothered

some yes, not to the extent you think

That might be a problem is Mamma's milk has been poisoned by the jab....
Of course, that's probably Fauci and Gates plan all along?

Well then they shouldn't have had their little fuck trophy, should they? Oh, I can't feed my little sperm demon. But I'll have one anyway and then bitch when I can't feed it artificial formula and have a meltdown? Hey, abortion is still legal, bimbos.

True. But in many cases, 'wet nurses' were retained by the aristocracy because the spoiled little queenie types didn't want their hooters gnawed on. And I will also concede that there is a percentage of women who have defective mammalian protuberances. But it is a tiny percentage. Not warranting 50 feet of grocery store aisles that could be used for proper food or beer.

Willing to bet that most formula feeders are all about convenience and vanity. In other word, it's their choice.

Stop freaking out about your choices, broads. If your tits work, you have nothing to freak out about.

Or don't breed.

Sirhr

Snipped for the funny shit that I laughed out loud at.
The sad part is that this whole formula thing is engineered, contrived or made-up.

Because "The Bay-bees!" "The Chillren!"

Don't pay attention to $6.50 diesel or 15 percent a month inflation. Nope. THe Baybees!

Don't pay attention to a president who laid a deuce on the pope's carpet and thinks he is Wonder Woman... Nope, Karens... get nuts over The Little Bay Bees!

If it saves just one child...

It's the perfect 'shortage. The Baybees! Everyone rally around the Baybeees! You can't be against the Baybees. The Little Chlllren are dying in the streets because of... Ukraine? Putin?

If there even IS a formula shortage, why the fu** did we outsource making our baby food to China anyway? What, we can't mash up some veggies and put it in a jar? Or manufacture ersatz milk in a giant petrochemical plant in Parsippany? WTF. If America can't make something as simple as baby food, we're screwed.

Oh, but all the Karens are drinking $7 lattes, have 2500 a year cable TV plans, 1,500 iPhones but can't afford American-made baby mush and artificial milk? In WW2 with no modern technology at all, the US produced enough Condensed milk and powered eggs and 'formula-based' spuds, veggies, etc. to feed an entire planet.

Today there is a Baby formula shortage? Right.

This is all being made up. And it's aimed at keeping the Karens busy screaming, terrified and demanding that President Poopy Pants take care of everything. With a new ministry or something.

Sirhr

Last edited:
If there even IS a formula shortage, why the fu** did we outsource making our baby food to China anyway? What, we can't mash up some veggies and put it in a jar? Or manufacture ersatz milk in a giant petrochemical plant in Parsippany? WTF. If America can't make something as simple as baby food, we're screwed.

I'm not sure if you have followed the global Baby Formula saga but the Chinese don't want to feed their children Chinese made baby formula, only "western" brand that they trust (which are not made with Chinese ingredients).

Chinese folks going back to China will stuff their bags with the maximum amount of baby formula they are allowed to bring with them.

You'd never have thought that you'd see signs leaving airports about the maximum baby formula you can take...

I'm not sure if you have followed the global Baby Formula saga but the Chinese don't want to feed their children Chinese made baby formula, only "western" brand that they trust (which are not made with Chinese ingredients).

Chinese folks going back to China will stuff their bags with the maximum amount of baby formula they are allowed to bring with them.

You'd never have thought that you'd see signs leaving airports about the maximum baby formula you can take...
I do recall some toxic issues and lead and some other things from Chicom baby food plants a decade or so ago. I have not been following it, though.

Nothing would surprise me with those locusts.

Meh... I have an idea:

factory 2.jpg

factory 1.jpg

Worked in 1991...

Sirhr

They won't be moving it around evenly. Remember what the title of this thread is:

Food riots thread…​

The food, or so called food, will go to the mega cities to alleviate any rioting. Those folks located off the beaten path will have two choices... Grow their food and sustain themselves or travel to one of the mega cities in search of food.

They are currently saying there is a 30-40% shortage of baby formula nationwide. Not sure where the shortage was at when I posted it April 9 in the Shortage thread. Hopefully any Hide members in need stocked up. Still, sending it to illegals or over to Ukraine is not a good optic.

They won't be moving it around evenly. Remember what the title of this thread is:

Food riots thread…​

The food, or so called food, will go to the mega cities to alleviate any rioting. Those folks located off the beaten path will have two choices... Grow their food and sustain themselves or travel to one of the mega cities in search of food.
There are other options. Unfortunately they are not for public viewing.