Fox Kamala interview

In all seriousness, I can't stand hearing that woman's voice and how she's constantly talking down to people as if she's some super intellectual. I may not be the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, but don't need to be talked down to by someone who sucked their way (literally) to the position of VP.

She gave long winder responses to every question seemingly to run out the clock. I’m trying to remember if she actually answered a single question.
I've yet to see that woman answer a question directly, she usually goes off on some stupid tangent while spewing nonsense aka word salad.

Everything was...Orange Man Bad! She never answered one direct question with a direct answer.
She states what her dreams are, but no actual policy to get her there. We are in real scary times, if that woman gets to be in the Big Chair. The nwo writes her orders. Mac
Like Brandon, she's a puppet. Zero and his minions have been pulling the strings on this administration from day one and will continue to do so if the kamel gets elected.

This will be the nail in her campaign. She done son.

Of course, the dude who just came out about Tim walz sexually abusing him is gonna quickly take all the oxygen.... that obviously will hurt real bad too.
if that's real, and I doubt it because that's fkn huge and should be everywhere on all conservative news shows if it were, that would sink any campaign.
but yeah this debate was a total bomb.

Reactions: 232593
I wasn’t paying attention to it much but then I realized it’s a fucking interview with Bret and thought WTF! That cackling fucking cum overlord bitch started blaming anyone but themselves for the problems they gave this country and Orange man bad didn’t have a fucking thing to do with it. Fuck that Hoe!

Last edited:
he wasn't as bad as he could have been, but missed lots of easy points.

when she said she would address affordable housing, she should have asked her how 20 million illegals will help that.
when she said she would focus on helping small businesses, he should have pointed out she destroyed countless of them with lockdowns.
when she said trump was pumping out misinformation, he should have asked her about her "fine people on both sides" lies.

Screenshot_20241016_194020_Chrome.jpg

Epic!!

I'm allergic to that jizz suckers nasal voice as she whines in one run-on sentence that says nothing.

Then there's that disgusting man-neck she tries to cover up with high collars and turtle necks and that giant Darth Vader head.

She recently started wearing jackets with ridiculous padded shoulders to make her head and big jaw appear more proportional which has gown since Biden stepped down.

he wasn't as bad as he could have been, but missed lots of easy points.

when she said she would address affordable housing, she should have asked her how 20 million illegals will help that.
when she said she would focus on helping small businesses, he should have pointed out she destroyed countless of them with lockdowns.
when she said trump was pumping out misinformation, he should have asked her about her "fine people on both sides" lies.
He could have been MUCH harder on her for sure but the damage is done. She would have never even done it if they didn't think they had to do it to have a chance at winning.

She hid for many weeks. She didn't come out and do this as a part of the plan, she did it out of desperation. Also, if the dems really did have this master plan to cheat, she would NEVER take a chance like this.... but she did and it didn't work well for her.

The dems will cheat where they can, but nothing like last time, not because they wouldn't but because they can't. So long as our side turns out , we have a major win coming. Just need to make sure all your buddies actually go vote amd vote early. Not "plan to vote"

if that's real, and I doubt it because that's fkn huge and should be everywhere on all conservative news shows if it were, that would sink any campaign.
but yeah this debate was a total bomb.
They will vet the living hell out of it first and won't mention it at all until they do. They will be forced to cover it but vetting it properly (as it should be) takes some time to do correctly.

Reactions: Cody S
In all seriousness, I can't stand hearing that woman's voice and how she's constantly talking down to people as if she's some super intellectual. I may not be the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, but don't need to be talked down to by someone who sucked their way (literally) to the position of VP.
Hold on there sonny-boy, she didn't suck anybody to be VP. She was the diversity hire.