Fox Kamala interview

UhNtlAg6act0.jpeg

Fox had Arizona displayed as blue when the numbers and CNN had it red.
Fox is no good
Yeah fox is not to be trusted. They have some good people who work there for sure, but the company is ran and owned by Murdock, and more importantly, it's Rupert's son and daughter in law that rum Fox News. They are NOT OUR FRIENDS.

By my count they have something like 18-19 days to take out Trump. I suspect it will happen before election day. Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and all that. My money is on this weekend. In the Foyer with with a Candlestick.

Didn't you watch the 2020 election?
They don't need to "take Trump out"
They will just fraud the election and tell folks hey if you don't agree we'll do to you what we did to the J6 folks and all your loud and brave buddies will give you exactly the same amount of help and support they are currently giving the J6 folks we still have locked up without trial...

Oh they might make it really close so folks can pretend when they accept what they knew was a fraud all along.

The Shlong-gobbler did this interview for one reason....

Because her handlers thought that she could play the victim card against 'evil' Fox news.

Which is really a globalist/RINO outlet... controlled by butt-pirates.

That she could not even manage to look 'Presidential" opposite frat-boy RINO Brett Baier is hilarious.

All part of their attempt to make this dick-sucking DEI retard look good...

Bah hahahaa haa..... ha ahah ah.

Sirhr

So much conflict in your proclamations.
no conflict, I just don't feel like writing a book to answer that question even though it's really deep and a good question.
to be frank, I think God supported the revolution and it was part of his plan. He used our disobedience and sin to fulfill his plan.

Last edited:
no conflict, I just don't feel like writing a book to answer that question even though it's really deep and a good question.
to be frank, I think God supported the revolution and it was part of his plan. He used our disobedience and sin to fulfill his plan.
I think rebellion against tyranny is ALWAYS justified.

Don't you have a ship to get off a reef?
Unfortunately, that is the RNZN's dive support tender and recovery vessel. I believe the head shed is currently rewriting the book to allow a sub-surface self recovery....

Fortunately, it is outside the environment, and thus not a major concern. Video may or may not be of a similar occurrence.

Last edited:

I was talking about the jab. I was wondering if there's a conflict with using the stem cells of aborted babies to design or directly inject into the body and keeping your body as a holy temple. There's a few more but I'll not go down the rabbit hole since you have already justified your actions. As I said earlier. I really don't care what you do with your life/body. It's just an observation/analysis of your statements.

I think rebellion against tyranny is ALWAYS justified.

…and not a sin.

Heard yesterday that some on my old job think I need to "give it a rest".

They have been seeing that on any social media post they make, if appropriate, I will drop in a video of our getting fired or something about their prosecuting the mandates.

I do feel at times the whiny bitch but the alternative is that these guys hide what they did and continue to beat their chests on how great they are. It's an unhealthy obsession to me but it's all I got right now. "With Bitterness" is not a good way to live.

Because we let them.....the abuse will continue and get worse.

Last edited:

They have been seeing that on any social media post they make, if appropriate, I will drop in a video of our getting fired or something about their prosecuting the mandates.

I do feel at times the whiny bitch but the alternative is that these guys hide what they did and continue to beat their chests on how great they are. It's an unhealthy obsession to me but it's all I got right now. "With Bitterness" is not a good way to live.

There is no peace for the wicked.

I think I read that somewhere

They want you to quit reminding them of how weak they are. People don't like to be reminded of their character flaws and the sooner you go away they can get back to normal.

Double down.

You're on the right side in this. Don't give up the fight.

It is healthier for your mind to let it go and move on, but I'm a person of bitterness too. Keep reminding those A-holes, remind them everyday what POS humans they are!

I think of all the contractors on some of my projects that had to get vaccinated to continue working there. Most of them did it, to keep their livelihood, and I don't fault them. 3 years later I walk onto those same job sites without ever having a Covid vaccination. FUCKING people!!!!!

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

There's some debate as to who actually came up with this. Most say it was Benjamin Franklin, other ascribe it to Thomas Jefferson. Regardless, I agree.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Reactions: W54/XM-388