Fox Kamala interview

I think they are realizing they won't be able to steal enough votes now
If you thought the 2020 election was a blatant steal, you haven't seen anything yet.

These people are desperate but determined not to allow Trump back in office and will do anything to prevent it. I expect bomb threats and fire bombings at ballot counting facilities to name a few ways to disrupt the counting process.

It will be banana republic.

Screenshot_20241016_180057_Messenger.jpeg

I find it absolutely unthinkable that Fox ended that interview with "a hard wrap" lol. Watch the end. That thing was a sound-byte gold mine, do you really believe that the producers of Brett Baiers show were like "Ok, we're running out of time, guess we need to end it." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm convinced her handlers forced the network to end it. She did like a half hour. Trump faced more questions than that before he hit the bottom of the escalator!

I find it absolutely unthinkable that Fox ended that interview with "a hard wrap" lol. Watch the end. That thing was a sound-byte gold mine, do you really believe that the producers of Brett Baiers show were like "Ok, we're running out of time, guess we need to end it." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm convinced her handlers forced the network to end it. She did like a half hour. Trump faced more questions than that before he hit the bottom of the escalator!
Baier is out now stating that she showed up late so their agreed upon half-hour was shortened to only 20 minutes. Then he said they had 4 of her staffers behind her waving their arms at him that he had to wrap it or they were going to shut it down. I don't know why he would cave to that. Keep going, let them shut it down, and broadcast the whole fiasco.

Baier is out now stating that she showed up late so their agreed upon half-hour was shortened to only 20 minutes. Then he said they had 4 of her staffers behind her waving their arms at him that he had to wrap it or they were going to shut it down. I don't know why he would cave to that. Keep going, let them shut it down, and broadcast the whole fiasco.
Because Fox is the controlled opposition. Want a clue? DEMOCRACY 2024 spread across the screen.

don't be too hopeful for nasty side effects. a lot of patriots had to take that same jab to feed their families.
No, no they didn't. Those "patriots" are caught up in a designed trap. They are in debt up to their eyeballs and living beyond their means. The keeping up with the Jones mentality and fear of losing stuff was the reason they willingly became lab rats. The cars in the driveway, the boat, the family vacations, eating out at expensive restaurants, designer clothes and the rest of the "American Dream" are what they traded freedom for.

I think they are realizing they won't be able to steal enough votes now
I wish that was true. They are planning to gather ballots from a wide variety of places. Overseas ballots are a key target to them and fraud in 2024. I read that they are looking to get something like up to 9 million ballots from overseas. I plan that the Uniparty will steal the 2024 election for Harris/Walz.

I wish that was true. They are planning to gather ballots from a wide variety of places. Overseas ballots are a key target to them and fraud in 2024. I read that they are looking to get something like up to 9 million ballots from overseas. I plan that the Uniparty will steal the 2024 election for Harris/Walz.

Remember when counting the overseas ballots, even deployed veteran ballots, was seen as unnecessary because statistics said they would not alter the outcome?

I never mentioned me.
I did take it though, not that I care about that or your opinion. Just super interesting you think that taking a vaccine disqualifies you from loving/serving your country.
not to give the impression that I either love or serve any country.
super high IQ stuff in here this morning, except Yankees, which i disagree with but was well thought out.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the power of the algorithm. They will resort to throwing Trump votes in the trash before they are even counted.

Jamie Raskin is already preparing to use the 14th amendment on January 6th. and have security from the roving Trump gangs. hes already said it a few times.

guess who presides over certification?

Kamala Harris

Reactions: notacos4u
I never mentioned me.
I did take it though, not that I care about that or your opinion. Just super interesting you think that taking a vaccine disqualifies you from loving/serving your country.
super high IQ stuff in here this morning, except Yankees, which i disagree with but was well thought out.

I never said it disqualifies you.

I just said if you took it when you had objections and then used your family as the excuse that makes you a coward who wont stand up for what you believe.

That's all.

By my count they have something like 18-19 days to take out Trump. I suspect it will happen before election day. Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and all that. My money is on this weekend. In the Foyer with with a Candlestick.

I am filled with regret thanks to interactions with my bosses because she made it clear that the company was pushing the vaccine. I've read in the Bible that we are to obey our superiors so that's what I did. No real qualms.
later I convinced my superiors they were wrong but it was moot. I don't actually care about my physical health near as much as you may think. I'll do what I'm required to do until I die, then I'll do something else.
My beliefs were conflicted, I wanted to keep my body healthy, but at the same time I felt the right thing to do was trust God with my health and that's what I did.
I do understand how this will make little sense, and I don't feel like writing a book to tell you about my beliefs in depth.
but yeah, I took it, never really cared. my kids haven't and won't. I actually spent effort on this dilemma when it first arose and that's the best I came up with 🤷
I do plan to do better for my future employees and give them more freedom to make good choices.

I never mentioned me.
He used the word "you" as in the general public. It was not directed at you personally.
You sound vaxxed. LoL 😂

Reactions: Loner and oneshot86
I am filled with regret thanks to interactions with my bosses because she made it clear that the company was pushing the vaccine. I've read in the Bible that we are to obey our superiors so that's what I did. No real qualms.
later I convinced my superiors they were wrong but it was moot. I don't actually care about my physical health near as much as you may think. I'll do what I'm required to do until I die, then I'll do something else.
My beliefs were conflicted, I wanted to keep my body healthy, but at the same time I felt the right thing to do was trust God with my health and that's what I did.
I do understand how this will make little sense, and I don't feel like writing a book to tell you about my beliefs in depth.
but yeah, I took it, never really cared. my kids haven't and won't. I actually spent effort on this dilemma when it first arose and that's the best I came up with 🤷
I do plan to do better for my future employees and give them more freedom to make good choices.
I don't think anyone cares if you did or why you did.

She was just trying to prove she was black.

Remember when the Black Journalists arranged a debate between Cumallah and Trump and the dicksucker chickened out so the black girls went ahead with their planned tribal beatdown of Trump without her.

They of course were over thirty minutes late to cut Trump short.