• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

799909-9d1c141b6e618c919fda504701fe2804.data

Like pie made of urine do we. Well for me a pee can is what I keep in the deer stand. I like my pie made from the nuts of a pecan tree. Please do check your English rules. The letter “e” following the end of a syllable or a single syllable word is used to denote Long vowels in words. So, for the “e” in Pecan to be long, it truly should be spelled PEEcan. Also, the a in the second syllable is also not followed with an “e” so technically it is not a cane but is properly pounced “coun.”

Here in the South, we speak the King’s English and not some strange mixture of northern sounds. We take pride in our language and frankly do not like being made sport of those who are not pronouncing OUR words correctly.

Now, No Sarcasm. We were told constantly by the people we were around and worked with in Vietnam, that the North Vietnamese actually had a North Vietnamese accent. By that token, the people of South Vietnam had a different accept to their language and could easily tell when a stranger came from the North. So, southern and northern accents are not just a USA thing.

Santan 20 and C-Scow, no?

Close, MC. In my youth, the family sailed C’s and before that, E’s. My only real bucket list item is to get to helm an E or an A, on a nice day with a fresh wind.

The Santana has been in our family for 33 years. She was wrecked in Hurricane Laura (as was most of central and western Louisiana) Spent a fortune on her, well more than she could ever be worth, but when a family member is hurtin, one spends what one must to get that family member well again. She is sailing for the first times this past two weeks since the fall of 2020.

I give a big pat on the back, picking out the Santana with only a bow view.

18D2082A-D06B-4A01-A4D3-0988473555CA.jpeg

Born in Eastern NC I guess this makes sense.

“the National Pecan Shellers Association found that “PEE-can” was the preferred pronunciation among 45 percent of Americans. The other 55 percent were split between “puh-KAHN” and “PEE-kahn”—an interesting hybrid of the two.”

1695808321708.jpeg

Born in Eastern NC I guess this makes sense.

“the National Pecan Shellers Association found that “PEE-can” was the preferred pronunciation among 45 percent of Americans. The other 55 percent were split between “puh-KAHN” and “PEE-kahn”—an interesting hybrid of the two.”

View attachment 8236525

What about Alaska and Hawaii? Don’t they count?

Sirhr

And what about those fancy cars named after jungle cats…

Is it Jaa-guare?
Of Jag-you-are?

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless