• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

fb_img_1694131764060-jpg.403368

You know how you know rising sea levels are bullshit......just look at insurance and loans.

If sea levels were going to rise so much they are going to wipe out entire coastal cities in the next 5,10,20 years.....it would be IMPOSSIBLE to get insurance or a loan on water front property.....

....no bank is going to let you take out a mortgage on a home if that home is going to be underwater in 10 years.

Yet no one seems to be having trouble getting beach houses.
Agreed....but your theory has some failed logic! They sell insurance to female drivers! Men also finance the same cars for their wives.

love that movie......ROLL ON YELLOW CAMARO. And I love the leaving NY scene, sound of the cars going down the streets.

And just incase you are as nutty as me, the last one is on my bucket list and just started last week. Targa Newfoundland just started. There are several classes, some balls to the walls as fast as you want to go, others timed around more "street" classic cars. MAJOR BUCKET LIST ITEM.

Reactions: 6.5SH