• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Most Southrons say jag-whar but my wife and I jokingly say it as jag-u-ah in our best british accents.

Reactions: mtrmn
Man I was at Rural King yesterday with my boss…..he was picking up his new TX22…..and I was drawn like a moth to the Stihl corner. I can’t remember the last time I “needed” my MS440 but I know it was a large white oak. It sits and is only required when a big tree falls.

Why then does my pulse race and my throat goes dry when I hold a 500i…..

I wants it….the precious….

1695810406458.jpeg

1695810422830.jpeg

Man I was at Rural King yesterday with my boss…..he was picking up his new TX22…..and I was drawn like a moth to the Stihl corner. I can’t remember the last time I “needed” my MS440 but I know it was a large white oak. It sits and is only required when a big tree falls.

View attachment 8236527

View attachment 8236528
Since we're on the subject.
Is it still or steel?

Reactions: crackerbrown
Born in Eastern NC I guess this makes sense.

“the National Pecan Shellers Association found that “PEE-can” was the preferred pronunciation among 45 percent of Americans. The other 55 percent were split between “puh-KAHN” and “PEE-kahn”—an interesting hybrid of the two.”

View attachment 8236525
This is really what it comes down to. Regional dialects. There's a lady who comes to one of the local breweries and the pronunciation has become a running joke between us.

Reactions: Lawless

View attachment 8236527

View attachment 8236528
Mix of old channel and new.

Do it. Let the rest of us live through you.

Born in Eastern NC I guess this makes sense.

“the National Pecan Shellers Association found that “PEE-can” was the preferred pronunciation among 45 percent of Americans. The other 55 percent were split between “puh-KAHN” and “PEE-kahn”—an interesting hybrid of the two.”

View attachment 8236525
I always heard Puh-Kahn growing up. Another odd one is Almond. It was always pronounced am-men similar to salmon.

“To harvest Almonds, you shake the ‘ell’ out of them”

I always heard Puh-Kahn growing up. Another odd one is Almond. It was always pronounced am-men similar to salmon.

Only from Colusa County north. Everyone else, incorrectly calls then all-monds.

Reactions: Modoc

If you say Ah-mens, you probably get some funny looks when you ask for caulk at the hardware store…

View attachment 8236547

Owned by PETA, the shame I tell yeah 😂
Those folks at PETA have never spent a less than worthwhile afternoon trying to round up a half crazy brahma.

That was the very last “intelligent“ cow I ever owned. I prefer Herefords. Stupid yes, but I much prefer stupid cattle. At least you can round them up. But I did have to teach one first calf heifer how to nurse. She was soooo stupid. In the meantime, milking a non-dairy cow is not for the faint of heart.

Cows are our friends? Not sure who is more stupid, that Hereford or the idiots at PETA who collect millions of dollars from even less intelligent and exceptionally gullible people

My PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals. And yes, there is always room for cow at my table, that would be a good steak, right next to the gravy and mashed potatoes.

Those folks at PETA have never spent a less than worthwhile afternoon trying to round up a half crazy brahma.

That was the very last “intelligent“ cow I ever owned. I prefer Herefords. Stupid yes, but I much prefer stupid cattle. At least you can round them up. But I did have to teach one first calf heifer how to nurse. She was soooo stupid. In the meantime, milking a non-dairy cow is not for the faint of heart.

Cows are our friends? Not sure who is more stupid, that Hereford or the idiots at PETA who collect millions of dollars from even less intelligent and exceptionally gullible people

My PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals. And yes, there is always room for cow at my table, that would be a good steak, right next to the gravy and mashed potatoes.
In my experience, just about all brahmas are half crazy. Those that aren't, are 100% crazy.