Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-07-27_18-52-53.jpg

Stupid question. What boots is the jumper wearing in the video?
I don’t know, as a guess Crispi or Scarpa, but I’ve never looked at them. I used White’s Smoke Jumpers for years and still do even though I’m a Civil Engineer now instead of a wild land FF. They fit my oddball foot and last with some care. They were also the most common back in the ‘90’s.

Reactions: HPIguy
I have to admit that I sort of sympathize with the kid. I ate left over WWII C-rations back in the 1970s. I never got sick from canned food that was almost 35 years old.

However, I puked up more MREs than I care to remember. There was nothing else to eat. So I had no choice and they did NOT taste any better the 2nd time around.

I have to admit that I sort of sympathize with the kid. I ate left over WWII C-rations back in the 1970s. I never got sick from canned food that was almost 35 years old.

However, I puked up more MREs than I care to remember. There was nothing else to eat. So I had no choice and they did NOT taste any better the 2nd time around.

I second that, to the point I would trade off the Chicken ala king EVERY time! When the second? Generation with the heaters became a issue on wildfires, I can remember opening pouches and removing the heaters before distributing them to the inmate crews.

I liked the C-rats.......the MREs sucked............