Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5717.jpeg

That they have! The only ones with bigger cojones are the Smoke Jumpers! Parachuting into fires in the wilderness.

Definitely a big set. Noticed they weren't wearing White's Smokejumper boots. A great read is Norman McClean's "Young Men and Fire" about Smokejumpers who perished on the Mann Gulch Fire in Montana.

I'm biased.....but these will always be my favorite View attachment 8467830View attachment 8467831
Gone but not forgotten!
The P-3s were awesome, but I have great memories of the B-17s. Sitting on a Vista Point watching the fire and having them do their approach at tree top level overhead. Then getting drenched by one in the middle of Nevada years later.

8441DA41-4CA4-49A6-A8BD-21E8264CAFF1.jpeg

I second that, to the point I would trade off the Chicken ala king EVERY time! When the second? Generation with the heaters became a issue on wildfires, I can remember opening pouches and removing the heaters before distributing them to the inmate crews.
I liked the C-rats.......the MREs sucked............

Remember the T rats ?

You know that the MREs were really bad when cold SPAM is more palatable.

I never heard of the T rats.

Today even Venezuela is voting on their election. Maduro thought he was going to win easily, but there’s been a groundswell of support for the opposition, but we will see if Maduro shuts down the opposition and cancel the election or throws everyone in jail if he looks like he is losing.

IMG_9999.jpeg

Today even Venezuela is voting on their election. Maduro thought he was going to win easily, but there’s been a groundswell of support for the opposition, but we will see if Maduro shuts down the opposition and cancel the election or throws everyone in jail if he looks like he is losing.

View attachment 8467948
Coming here soon.

Did you see the opening ceremony? I didn’t, but have seen some stills from the “event.” I’m no longer surprised by IOC decisions.
Im not watching any of that shit. I havent had tv service since 2020. I nixed that shit when I went to bed with Trump clearly elected, then woke up and Biden was the winner. That was the day I decided I wont voluntarily support any left leaning organizations.

Of course she’s from Portland, OR. And sweet Jeebus, I actually feel sorry for her henpecked cuck, poster child of a beta-male husband.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason I suppose.

Rules: Pretty awesome when the bearing cups on both sides of a U-joint slide in smooth at the same time, without dropping any needle bearings!

i-rNKCs3T-X4.jpg

…this pic is from the other end of the driveshaft, but yeah. New U -joints, as well as a new center bearing, are “a bit” of an improvement over the old parts:

i-fK9NCrz-X4.jpg