• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I have to admit that I sort of sympathize with the kid. I ate left over WWII C-rations back in the 1970s. I never got sick from canned food that was almost 35 years old.

However, I puked up more MREs than I care to remember. There was nothing else to eat. So I had no choice and they did NOT taste any better the 2nd time around.

There was a case of Cs in a closet at American Embassy Monrovia.

The box was dated 1952. I was there in 1990.

One night on mids I decided I was hungry and was going to try one of those bad boys.

I chose “meatballs in sauce”.

When I sunk the included P38 to open the can it started to eject sauce under pressure to the drop tile ceiling.

It created a stalagtite of sauce and continued to eject while I retreated from Post 1.

Ended up eating the canned crackers and spent the rest of the night wiping sauce off of the equipment and ceiling tile.

A16B7834-6D8B-415C-99F7-289EAEA4760C.jpeg

There was a case of Cs in a closet at American Embassy Monrovia.

The box was dated 1952. I was there in 1990.

One night on mids I decided I was hungry and was going to try one of those bad boys.

I chose “meatballs in sauce”.

When I sunk the included P38 to open the can it started to eject sauce under pressure to the drop tile ceiling.

It created a stalagtite of sauce and continued to eject while I retreated from Post 1.

Ended up eating the canned crackers and spent the rest of the night wiping sauce off of the equipment and ceiling tile.
So it was not a...

Reactions: Longshot231

A lot of the world's problems stem from the reluctance of the people to slaughter commie mooks. Even if these terrorist fucks are carrying rifles, a couple of teams of guys working in unison and attacking from behind, one to bag a motherfucker's head while the second simultaneously opens up the carotid and jugular, before taking the carcass away, can get a very clear message sent out overnight. The next day a pungent and rusty, fishy odor leads to a warehouse packed to the gills with green uniformed corpses stacked like railroad ties, missing their AKs/FALs. Maduro's government had withheld food from the population causing starvation and medical supplies shortages during his regime. That alone places a death warrant on every single fuckbag that is serving the regime, no matter how low or high.

A lot of the world's problems stem from the reluctance of the people to slaughter commie mooks. Even if these terrorist fucks are carrying rifles, a couple of teams of guys working in unison and attacking from behind, one to bag a motherfucker's head while the second simultaneously opens up the carotid and jugular, before taking the carcass away, can get a very clear message sent out overnight. The next day a pungent and rusty, fishy odor leads to a warehouse packed to the gills with green uniformed corpses stacked like railroad ties, missing their AKs/FALs. Maduro's government had withheld food from the population causing starvation and medical supplies shortages during his regime. That alone places a death warrant on every single fuckbag that is serving the regime, no matter how low or high.

“Fuckbag” is a new one, I think I’ll use it.

P

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Kinda like they did here in 2020..............

The Biden admin has concerns about the election. Projection?