• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

878009-3d28a0532a003b0ebc055bb669b3b3da.data

• Wow
Reactions: Ichi
Are you also on the North American Fly Fishing Forum?
I am not. Don't spend as many days on the river as I used to. Been going to the high country in the San Juans for over thirty years with friends that I hunt and fish with. Besides this trip spend a couple days each fall on the San Juan Quality waters and couldn't count the number of days I spent on that river.

Last edited:
Yep, the libs strike again. It’s AOK for thee but not for me. In other words, shove them off on the middle people (aka flyover nation) and keep our pristine centers of Liberal living and thinking clean and neat and free of any undesirables.

Yep, the libs strike again. It’s AOK for thee but not for me. In other words, shove them off on the middle people (aka flyover nation) and keep our pristine centers of Liberal living and thinking clean and neat and free of any undesirables.

Jaden, for the first time in his sheltered life, will experience the consequences of his voting.

It’s gonna get rough. And many people think , “Well, I have guns! I’ll handle it.” Little do they know how useless their guns will be. They don’t have a clue.

Wouldn't it be something if the remainder of this year and the first half of the next sees Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Turkmenistan, and China also have their totalitarian leaders and enforcers removed by their own people and then butchered and decapitated in the streets while screaming and begging like the pussy bitches they are once they realized that the tables have turned? Just like that smirk on Ted Bundy's face was gone when they were hauling him off to Old Sparky to ride the third rail to his Judgement for the murders he had committed...

Reactions: mtrmn and mikeinfwa