high level vaccine skeptics

mystery? :unsure:

UaZWe4xA.jpeg
Oh oh oh ohohohohohoohohohh! I know the answer to this one!!!

1634830903104.png

It's because of an increase in anxiety due to worrying about others not taking the vaccine and/or global climate change.

Hey Choid? How bout less than zeros #413 post?
Sorry, I was working out. What am I supposed to answer for in there? If you mean his veiled threat of violence against other Americans, I obviously don't condone that, and I have been very clear on that point. I don't condone it from any quarter. Nor am I pro vaccine mandate. I have been clear on that too. He and I agree on the data and the soundness of taking the vaccine, but clearly not on what is permissible toward other citizens.

There are many places I disagree with you guys, but anybody who thinks I condone force, or implied force has not read anything I've ever written.

Reactions: BufordTJustice
Are we still missing the fact that these mRNA vaxs are literally the most dangerous vaccines ever released bar none? You can’t deboonk that.

And that ^ is 100% true. Add monoclonal antibody treatment in there too

someone please dig up a case of someone have a heart attack or stroke from taking any of the above.

these vaccines are not needed with effective treatment that works broadly. These vaccines work narrowly, every time these viruses mutate it makes the vax less and less effective, which is 100% inevitable. Not to mention that the efficacy of the vaccines starts dropping like a rock 6-12 months after the last dose.

right now it’s looking like you will need your booster shots every years indefinitely, forever, at this rate and it will be a crap shoot if they get it right same as the flu.

the vax is bullshit and unneeded now that effective therapies can be used, every shot you take is opening yourself up to the risk of stroke, heart attacks, and other extreme reactions, when the disease you are “protecting” from is easily treatable and minor for most people.

right now, Still, the Protocall for treatment is wait until you can’t breathe, then go to the hospital and we will put you on a ventilator. You want to see hospitalizations drop like a rock? Start treatment early with any of the above methods.
Still waiting for a deboonk

Still waiting for a deboonk
The Cutter Incident. Debooooooooooonked.

In reality we don't know if it is more or less dangerous than others now. VAERS is not reliable at all, and we don't have full data otherwise. We also have a number of shots given over the last year that exceeds any normal year by a lot. But people continue to argue on third hand anecdote and edge case, which is not particularly helpful when looking at data.

The Cutter Incident. Debooooooooooonked.

In reality we don't know if it is more or less dangerous than others now. VAERS is not reliable at all, and we don't have full data otherwise. We also have a number of shots given over the last year that exceeds any normal year by a lot. But people continue to argue on third hand anecdote and edge case, which is not particularly helpful when looking at data.
200 cases of paralysis and 10 deaths,

COVID vax now has what 1600x that amount of deaths?

your deboonk is deboonked

and we are just going off VAERS numbers here, I don’t believe at all we are seeing the full scope damage being caused by the vax. I don’t believe all these cases of heart attack and stroke after receiving the vax are being reported as vax related in the data

And also per your deboonk, what was done with that dangerous vax, IT WAS PULLED. What are we doing with this one? Destroying a life time of work and ostracizing people from society for not taking it. Which I know you have repeatedly disavowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
200 cases of paralysis and 10 deaths,

COVID vax now has what 1600x that amount of deaths?

your deboonk is deboonked

and we are just going off VAERS numbers here, I don’t believe at all we are seeing the full scope damage being caused by the vax. I don’t believe all these cases of heart attack and stroke after receiving the vax are being reported as vax related in the data
You have to go on a per capita basis. They injected live polio into a group of people. That is unquestionably more dangerous.

VAERS could be over or understated. All it takes is to make a report, they aren't verified. Hell, people on here who are unvaxxed could have each reported a few deaths. Who knows.

Reactions: TxLabRat
And also, there is enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that the shots are not safe. There is enough people, which there are plenty of on this site, that have had, or know someone that has had bad side effects from taking the vax. The prevalence of anecdotal evidence along with extremely higher than normal amount of VAERS reports confirm that these are not safe.

@Choid

And also, there is enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that the shots are not safe. There is enough people, which there are plenty of on this site, that have had, or know someone that has had bad side effects from taking the vax. The prevalence of anecdotal evidence along with extremely higher than normal amount of VAERS reports confirm that these are not safe.

@Choid
All I can tell you is that your method of data analysis and mine lead to different conclusions. As always, I respect your right not to get vaccinated.

And the next thing, is even if the evidence did, and does show that these are not safe, do you really think that the gov and private entities would really turn 180 degrees after being so dug in? No they will double down. There is zero chance for a reversal of course now, the data will be buried to further an agenda.

And the next thing, is even if the evidence did, and does show that these are not safe, do you really think that the gov and private entities would really turn 180 degrees after being so dug in? No they will double down. There is zero chance for a reversal of course now, the data will be buried to further an agenda.
it is too late for them to tell the truth. they are sticking to their lies like schiff on a diaper.

and who is providing the data? who is analyzing the data?

i only need to see 2 things to know for certain the FDA is full of shit and controlled by big pharma.

1)

Logo of lwwopen

American Journal of Therapeutics

Am J Ther. 2021 May-Jun; 28(3): e299–e318.
Published online 2021 Apr 22. doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001377

Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

and 2)

View attachment 7725335
Article rejection: Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19.

Dr. Frederick Fenter, Chief Executive Editor of Frontiers:

“Regardless of the publication stage or subject of a manuscript, if the integrity of an article is called into question, our policy is to investigate. Upon further scrutiny by our Research Integrity team about the objectivity of this paper during the provisional acceptance phase, it was revealed that the article made a series of strong, unsupported claims based on studies with insufficient statistical significance, and at times, without the use of control groups. Further, the authors promoted their own specific ivermectin-based treatment which is inappropriate for a review article and against our editorial policies.

“In our view, this paper does not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution to the evaluation of ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19. Frontiers’ has published more than 2,000 rigorously peer-reviewed articles on COVID-19 since the pandemic erupted via our Coronavirus Knowledge Hub, and we are acutely aware of just how critical high-quality, objective research in this area is at this time. Frontiers takes no position on the efficacy of ivermectin as a treatment of patients with COVID-19, however, we do take a very firm stance against unbalanced or unsupported scientific conclusions.

Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.
We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

Reactions: Baron23
misleading?

szWLNSpe.png

The pandemic social engineering from covid is about complete and they may let the actual condition it causes wane through effective treatments.

It is the next pestilence that will be bring the hammer down that all the covid social engineering was put in place for.

Gates and crew aren't kidding when they say a "big one" is coming.

The Lord said "pestilences"; plural

They are in no way done.

Last edited:
Article rejection: Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19.

“Regardless of the publication stage or subject of a manuscript, if the integrity of an article is called into question, our policy is to investigate. Upon further scrutiny by our Research Integrity team about the objectivity of this paper during the provisional acceptance phase, it was revealed that the article made a series of strong, unsupported claims based on studies with insufficient statistical significance, and at times, without the use of control groups. Further, the authors promoted their own specific ivermectin-based treatment which is inappropriate for a review article and against our editorial policies.

“In our view, this paper does not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution to the evaluation of ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19. Frontiers’ has published more than 2,000 rigorously peer-reviewed articles on COVID-19 since the pandemic erupted via our Coronavirus Knowledge Hub, and we are acutely aware of just how critical high-quality, objective research in this area is at this time. Frontiers takes no position on the efficacy of ivermectin as a treatment of patients with COVID-19, however, we do take a very firm stance against unbalanced or unsupported scientific conclusions.

Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.
what a bunch of bullshit!
xiden wants 100% vaccination, which will destroy the control group for the clotshots.
where are the results of the long term RCTs for the clotshots?

Reactions: Lange Carabine
I have a question. If an RNA virus can alter your DNA{HIV for an example everyone knows} Why is it impossible for an RNA "vaccine" to alter your DNA?

They refuse to use it, refuse to study it, make it illegal to use and study it, then say the studies are too small. You want a larger group, call India. Take a look at the Tropics where ivermectin is taken as a prophylactic for malaria. Call our elected officials that were being treat with Ivermectin while they were telling everyone else to stay home until they were dying.

Last edited:

1634837161288.png

Before you threaten violence you'd better check your ego at the door...
He's a fed. Trying to goad people into making threats so they can put us all on a list of dangerous right wing extremists and get us scheduled for the first purge.

I'd point out I've yet to see anybody threaten anyone, I've seen plenty of challenges along the lines of "bring it" or my own "see you on the front porch, bring friends"

What I haven't seen is anyone on the Hide threatening to do anything violent despite constantly being poked in the eye by these retards. Cheers to us.

leonardo-di-caprio-great-gatsby.gif

Always amusing when people try to use violence as a threat against people who deal in violence as a profession as though it's going to somehow frighten them 🤣

Going to be an interesting couple years.

We have been talking about the data and debating its methods and collection for about 20 pages. I have repeatedly stated "the data are the truth." I don't know why you needed a response directly to you to get your answer when it was there the whole time, but now you have it.
Who makes the data? The same people that said DDT was safe, Mefloquine was safe, AZT was safe etc etc etc

There is a LOT of money involved and the streams between regulator and seller are muddied if you look at FDA and NIH members and their involvement with pharma. If you want to look at conflicts of interest you can see one of my previous posts that shows people like Scott Gottlieb, Stephan Hahn.

Just saying

what a bunch of bullshit!
xiden wants 100% vaccination, which will destroy the control group for the clotshots.
where are the results of the long term RCTs for the clotshots?
That the manufacturer says don't use it is bullshit? It doesn't fit with your narrative, so you've skipped right over it.
BTW, considering how large Merck is, and their resulting influence, it wouldn't take much for them to get on the Covid gravy train. But they haven't.

That the manufacturer says don't use it is bullshit? It doesn't fit with your narrative, so you've skipped right over it.
BTW, considering how large Merck is, and their resulting influence, it wouldn't take much for them to get on the Covid gravy train. But they haven't.
merck is making something else that does the same thing for 40x the cost, so of course they don't want to sell the cheap stuff that works.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Wrong. They have, they are coming out with a covid pill, which is essentially, ivermectin but 40x more expensive!

And since someone brought up the VAERS data, here are some snapshots of how accurate it is.
Of the deaths reported from the vaccine, 14 were attributed to a gun shot wound. Insert pithy comment here.
A majority of the others either had no indication or stated flat out that they didn't consider the vaccine to be COD
With respect to the myriad of people harmed by the vaccine, almost 2,000 reports said they had no side effects.

This is what happens when anyone can submit a report and certain parties urge people to do so, to inflate the numbers.
Yes, I downloaded all 600mb of the data file and went through it.

And since someone brought up the VAERS data, here are some snapshots of how accurate it is.
Of the deaths reported from the vaccine, 14 were attributed to a gun shot wound. Insert pithy comment here.
A majority of the others either had no indication or stated flat out that they didn't consider the vaccine to be COD
With respect to the myriad of people harmed by the vaccine, almost 2,000 reports said they had no side effects.

This is what happens when anyone can submit a report and certain parties urge people to do so, to inflate the numbers.
Yes, I downloaded all 600mb of the data file and went through it.
You lack the qualifications to read and comprehend the data, your hypothesis is invalid.

Sorry, I was working out. What am I supposed to answer for in there? If you mean his veiled threat of violence against other Americans, I obviously don't condone that, and I have been very clear on that point. I don't condone it from any quarter. Nor am I pro vaccine mandate. I have been clear on that too. He and I agree on the data and the soundness of taking the vaccine, but clearly not on what is permissible toward other citizens.

There are many places I disagree with you guys, but anybody who thinks I condone force, or implied force has not read anything I've ever written.
I respect your right to your opinion, just wanted to reiterate where their side inevitably leads.

Reactions: Choid
The choices are to talk to these people about the truth or engage in violence to rid the world of people who are, at this point, a threat to the remainder. I prefer the former.
Your only two choices are to talk to those with opposing views, or engage in violence to kill them? I guess the "Live and Let Live" mantra isn't going to work with you folks.

You clearly have no business being on SnipersHide telling folks you're either going to talk to them or kill them.

Maybe its the injections, there were a bunch of pissed off libtard bitches at work this morning. "I am pretty much libertarian. And I think people should have the right to choose, but when their choice is effecting my rights."

"Cause our case count is sky rocketing"

as they quarantine the majority of kids in all the local schools because we aren't forcing masks. If they were masked we would not have to quarantine most of them. So they are totally skewing any data that could be gathered on mask vs no-mask to make it look like no mask areas have crazy high numbers.

Another simple cause and effect scenario, what happens to the numbers when you quarantine people who don't wear masks and not people who do? Crazy amounts of cases in the unmasked and un-vaxed. Most of them aren't sick, they are just being told they have to stay home. Kids quarantined from going to school, are going to work, because they can just take their temp and they are GTG.

"I am pretty much libertarian. And I think people should have the right to choose, but when their choice is effecting my rights."

I am like, you can't fix that level of stupid.

Last edited:
Your only two choices are to talk to those with opposing views, or engage in violence to kill them? I guess the "Live and Let Live" mantra isn't going to work with you folks.

You clearly have no business being on SnipersHide telling folks you're either going to talk to them or kill them.
Reading comprehension is key; you failed the class.

If you're talking about me (I don't know because the other person is on ignore), I never condoned violence against anyone, only that in the sea of options, persuading your fellow citizens to stop being idiots is superior. There seem to have been some reading comprehension problems with that, but that's really unsurprising given what thread we're in (and the subforum).

I do definitely agree with the basic premise that once people stop being able to talk, violence becomes much more likely. But my feeling is that we shouldn't even countenance that as an option because it is too terrible, and we are all Americans. I'm kind of a pacifist that way.

And yes, I get the irony of being that anti-violence on a gun board, but that's just how I roll.

I do definitely agree with the basic premise that once people stop being able to talk, violence becomes much more likely. But my feeling is that we shouldn't even countenance that as an option because it is too terrible, and we are all Americans. I'm kind of a pacifist that way.

And yes, I get the irony of being that anti-violence on a gun board, but that's just how I roll.
frank doesn't need more trouble from the people that monitor the site, and nobody wants to be army jerry'd anyway.

When they throw a comparison of the covid jab to the polio vaccine and a few other actual vaccines I ask them. ... When did you get your booster shot for polio
Well, you get your first polio shot at two months, then four months, then 6-18 months and your second booster at 4-6 years. So I am assuming I got my booster around age 4.

How many were required in 1980?

R
No idea, but booster shots are definitely part of the protocol now. Same for TDAP. Measles takes two shots, though I don't know if the second is technically a second dose or a booster.

I don't know why we'd imagine that 1980 vaccine knowledge is better than now.

No idea, but booster shots are definitely part of the protocol now. Same for TDAP. Measles takes two shots, though I don't know if the second is technically a second dose or a booster.

I don't know why we'd imagine that 1980 vaccine knowledge is better than now.
If memory serves it was one.
Polio was eradicated in the US in 1979.
The point is 4 times the shot equals 4 times the money.

R

it isn't a bad idea to take a polio booster if you travel to india or someplace where active polio cases are not uncommon.
similarly, most people don't get tetanus "boosters" unless they get a dirty wound and it has been more than 10 years since you had one.

R
Well technically I believe they do it 4 times because at the rate kids grow and their bodies change it leaves their systems really fast.

Seems to me would be smart to just wait til the kids are older to give them certain things that they are extremely unlikely to encounter.

Reactions: theLBC
it isn't a bad idea to take a polio booster if you travel to india or someplace where active polio cases are not uncommon.
similarly, most people don't get tetanus "boosters" unless they get a dirty wound.
It’s unbelievable how many people think that tetanus it caused by rusty nails. I honestly believe that the plurality if not a big majority of people believe you get it from rusty metal.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

R
It's a fucking generic drug. Not a ton of profit to squeeze out of it. IIRC, though, there were always at least two shots, maybe three.
similarly, most people don't get tetanus "boosters" unless they get a dirty wound and it has been more than 10 years since you had one.
Last time I got a tetanus shot was because I had a huge fish fin going in at the base of my palm and exiting half way up my hand. It was pretty awful, but being that I was in the city, I was in a lot better shape than most people in the ER that day.

It’s unbelievable how many people think that tetanus it caused by rusty nails. I honestly believe that the plurality if not a big majority of people believe you get it from rusty metal.
tetanus is caused by bacteria (perty sure) so not sure if rust makes any difference.

Last edited: