high level vaccine skeptics

One study has shown comparable immunity from recovery. The remainder of the entire body of the literature has shown significantly greater immunity from the vaccine than from recovery. New studies (in the last month) show greater immunity from both than from either alone. I don't know the answer other than to say that recovery from the virus is not a reason not to get vaccinated on the basis of current evidence. Obviously natural immunity works, it probably doesn't work as well as people think it does though (otherwise we wouldn't have needed the vaccine to flatten the curve, and let's face it, regardless of reason, the curve is currently flat).

Attachments

• DE65EE08-734D-4289-9464-4D48EC8453A4.jpeg
    DE65EE08-734D-4289-9464-4D48EC8453A4.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
How many are telling you that you can't get the shot and if you do you'll lose your job?

R
That has nothing to do with a Marxist analytical framework.

I am actually 100% on your side that shots should not be mandated, and that people shouldn't be fired for not getting them. I still think you should get vaccinated because it is smarter than not, but that is separate.

Reactions: Downzero

I am actually 100% on your side that shots should not be mandated, and that people shouldn't be fired for not getting them. I still think you should get vaccinated because it is smarter than not, but that is separate.
If you think the pit is you should check the DNC.

R

lol, yeah because even if you die from the double-shot+covid combo, it could have been worse, right?
or my brother's stroke would have been worse?

No problem, brother. You diss the MD’s and go for that faith healing….or seek med treatment from you auto mechanic. Or maybe just tell the ER doc that you think he’s a retard.

Let me know how all that works out for you.
I think I'll keep doing what I've been doing for the last 40 years, been working for me so far.

If what some doctor tells me makes sense maybe I go along with it, if not maybe I don't. In the end it's up to me. That's the part the poor libs don't seem to understand.

As for this Covid shit, ain't worried about it. Had it early. Before anybody knew what it was or was told to be afraid of it. Had one bad day and started bouncing back, been healthy since despite about 25-30 positive tests in my office alone.

But hey I must be really good at washing my hands, right? Cause natural immunity wanes! LOL!!!!

Have HCQ and IVM in the house if needed. The libby MDs can lick ma balls.

If you think the pit is you should check the DNC.

R
So, because I like banging my head into a wall, I will answer. I would consider the orthodox Marxist analytical framework to basically state that at any given point in time there is a powerful elite that build institutions up around them that exist only to perpetuate their own power and to force the non powerful into compliance. This was Marx's theory surround capitalism, it is basically the theory of white privelege, critical race theory, modern gender theory etc. I fail to see any difference between that framework of thought and the thinking in this thread or elsewhere in the pit. Enlighten me., because that way of seeing things is completely distinct from the English Enlightenment view that informed the founding fathers, and always was the driving force behind American conservatism.

You don't have to be a communist to be a Marxist, I don't think there are any communists in here. I am sure there are in the DNC.

None of this is surprising given that Marxist thought has been the standard at most universities since the 60s, and has been the standard in the US public school system since probably the 70s as those universities pumped out teachers. Good independent schools were infected much later. Religious schools vary from Jesuit (early) to Christian (just recently.)

So, because I like banging my head into a wall, I will answer. I would consider the orthodox Marxist analytical framework to basically state that at any given point in time there is a powerful elite that build institutions up around them that exist only to perpetuate their own power and to force the non powerful into compliance. This was Marx's theory surround capitalism, it is basically the theory of white privelege, critical race theory, modern gender theory etc. I fail to see any difference between that framework of thought and the thinking in this thread or elsewhere in the pit. Enlighten me., because that way of seeing things is completely distinct from the English Enlightenment view that informed the founding fathers, and always was the driving force behind American conservatism.

You don't have to be a communist to be a Marxist, I don't think there are any communists in here. I am sure there are in the DNC.
Debating assertions and vigorously disagreeing does not make a Marxist.
How many here are seeking the force of law to make you agree?

R

Debating assertions and vigorously disagreeing does not make a Marxist.
How many here are seeking the force of law to make you agree?

R
No, debating assertions and vigorously disagreeing does not make a Marxist. Neither does using the force of law make a Marxist. Viewing things through a traditionally Marxist lens does. I am not saying it as an insult, but as an observation. If you look at the way people on here tend to view the structure of society and institutions, it conforms almost perfectly to Marxist analysis. Of course the people here want non-Communist outcomes, but Marxism and Communism are distinct in many ways.

In fact, I would make a bet that within the next couple of years, you will see articles from the Maga/intellectual right, American Greatness, Claremont etc. saying that Marx was right about capitalism, even if communism wasn't the right solution

well choid,at first thought you just slung left. but above post dispells that thought. you have put the prob about where it belongs: marx,engels,lenin,stalin to 60s college radicals (dept of "education" got many,many of them)-metasticied to mostly pub schools initally. got their MAs,PHDs and took over the universities. when the ones my age die off,we will still be left with the same or worse communists/fascists. yes communism is a form of fascism.

Reactions: Choid
No, debating assertions and vigorously disagreeing does not make a Marxist. Neither does using the force of law make a Marxist. Viewing things through a traditionally Marxist lens does. I am not saying it as an insult, but as an observation. If you look at the way people on here tend to view the structure of society and institutions, it conforms almost perfectly to Marxist analysis. Of course the people here want non-Communist outcomes, but Marxism and Communism are distinct in many ways.

In fact, I would make a bet that within the next couple of years, you will see articles from the Maga/intellectual right, American Greatness, Claremont etc. saying that Marx was right about capitalism, even if communism wasn't the right solution
Nope.
Most of what you are seeing is people with an assload of tyrannical actions imparted on them
finally not being the silent majority anymore.
We haven't been in a true capitalist market for some time.

R

Nope.
Most of what you are seeing is people with an assload of tyrannical actions imparted on them
finally not being the silent majority anymore.
We haven't been in a true capitalist market for some time.

R
We definitely see it differently, even if we both agree that a lot of people feel victimized by tyranny, and in some instances feel that very righteously.

if you mean that the conservatives will start thinking that the rich elite exploit the working class, i find it hard to believe they don't already.
like religion and most other things, even the best ideas can be fucked up by bad people. it is a matter of degrees.

if you mean that the conservatives will start thinking that the rich elite exploit the working class, i find it hard to believe they don't already.
like religion and most other things, even the best ideas can be fucked up by bad people. it is a matter of degrees.
Yes, but also the form in which it is seen as happening. The ideas of the use of institutional power. Maybe it is right, but per Nietzsche, there is always a genealogy to our thinking.

I somewhat admire those of you with such great faith in the "system". Probably makes life simpler and easier to enjoy.
I still wonder about the why's of all this... why was this virus created? Why was it unleashed upon the vfc world? Who benefits from this new disease? Who suffers and loses?
Why are the pharmaceutical companies protected from facing damage claims? They certainly can afford to pay something to those they injure or kill. How many billions have they made?
Why are governments trying to mandate compliance? They all have done a very poor job of selling the vaccine based on its merits.
Perhaps the merits aren't enough to convince free-thinkers?
People are more likely to die from an overdose than covid, yet more & more states are legalizing drugs... makes one think. At least it should.
Is the vaccine really a vaccine? Are the mandates truly intended to help people? Or is this all about power, control, and another step closer to the great reset and a new world order?
Heck if I know, but I will keep thinking on it.

Yes, but also the form in which it is seen as happening. The ideas of the use of institutional power. Maybe it is right, but per Nietzsche, there is always a genealogy to our thinking.
didn't our government shut down small businesses while allowing huge corporations like amazon and walmart to thrive and grow their market share?

You are absolutely right. They are not god and are def fallible. There are good ones and bad ones just like every profession. It’s an extremely difficult profession that is high risk (see not god part) and req a great deal of commitment and dedication.

But I don’t think calling an MD a retard on a rifle board because one you don’t agree w their more highly informed opinions is ever justified.

Also, I have not ever agreed with the view that one should blindly defer to a Dr on your personal treatment. Your life, your health, and a smart patient always should demand coherent and cogent justification for whatever treatment is recommended.

But retard….nah.

and make no mistake, I have zero problem w Bender who posted that throw away line. I enjoy a lot of what he posts and I don’t want to appear to be attacking him. I merely thought that line was…well, I’ll leave it at that.

Cheers
Highly informed opinion!

1572F5F5-1EAD-4E9B-8342-81ED3844F2CD.jpeg

Reactions: MCSO1357
didn't our government shut down small businesses while allowing huge corporations like amazon and walmart to thrive and grow their market share?
Again, I am not talking about what happened, but the possible ways of looking at it and analyzing it. But the answer to that is, in some places that happened and in other places it did not.

Again, I am not talking about what happened, but the possible ways of looking at it and analyzing it. But the answer to that is, in some places that happened and in other places it did not.
businesses near where i live were decimated, some that had been open for 70+ years, but taco bell was open every day.
/anecdotal

• Sad
Reactions: TurboTrout
You are absolutely right. They are not god and are def fallible. There are good ones and bad ones just like every profession. It’s an extremely difficult profession that is high risk (see not god part) and req a great deal of commitment and dedication.

But I don’t think calling an MD a retard on a rifle board because one you don’t agree w their more highly informed opinions is ever justified.

Also, I have not ever agreed with the view that one should blindly defer to a Dr on your personal treatment. Your life, your health, and a smart patient always should demand coherent and cogent justification for whatever treatment is recommended.

But retard….nah.

and make no mistake, I have zero problem w Bender who posted that throw away line. I enjoy a lot of what he posts and I don’t want to appear to be attacking him. I merely thought that line was…well, I’ll leave it at that.

Cheers

I don’t hold a doctor above any other specialized professional.

If a MD does something stupid I’ll call it, just as if a machinist did something dumb, or a yacht captain.

I don’t think a doctor deserves any more, or any less respect, than any other professional.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Bender
I don’t hold a doctor above any other specialized professional.

If a MD does something stupid I’ll call it, just as if a machinist did something dumb, or a yacht captain.

I don’t think a doctor deserves any more, or any less respect, than any other professional.
i know or have conversations with so many doctors, it is probably more than most doctors.
surgeons are generally sharper than say a radiologist. oncologists also tend to be above average.
regular doctors are obviously able to regurgitate information they were exposed to (at least enough to pass testing), but many i found not to be critical thinkers, and they probably treat patients by script. they could be looking everything up on webmd for all i can tell, which is what i rely on, lol.

Last edited:
businesses near where i live were decimated, some that had been open for 70+ years, but taco bell was open every day.
/anecdotal
I understand this, but basically what you are saying, and often saying is, they did x, so they obviously probably did (unrelated) y, because (unsaid) that is how they have structured the country to preserve and expand their power. It might be something like, these people told you Donald Trump was a Russian, so they surely could fake a vaccine to harm people, because they want to make sure nobody is willing to fight back. That is just an example. But what I am saying is that this is the same exact form of analysis you see in the 1619 project, in gender studies etc. It is, frankly, a poor argument in each circumstance because it is based not only in a flawed, master/slave view of the world, but because it is fundamentally argument by innuendo and supposition.

Now, the difference might be that truth is on your side, and it isn't on the side of the 1619 project. I am willing to be open to that, but that doesn't make the journey to that truth any less flawed in either example. So what I am saying is what I said above, that people have been so indoctrinated to think in this way that, to steal a phrase, we are basically all Marxists now. Well, except those of us who can see the brain rot that is happening.

I understand this, but basically what you are saying, and often saying is, they did x, so they obviously probably did (unrelated) y, because (unsaid) that is how they have structured the country to preserve and expand their power. It might be something like, these people told you Donald Trump was a Russian, so they surely could fake a vaccine to harm people, because they want to make sure nobody is willing to fight back. That is just an example. But what I am saying is that this is the same exact form of analysis you see in the 1619 project, in gender studies etc. It is, frankly, a poor argument in each circumstance because it is based not only in a flawed, master/slave view of the world, but because it is fundamentally argument by innuendo and supposition.

Now, the difference might be that truth is on your side, and it isn't on the side of the 1619 project. I am willing to be open to that, but that doesn't make the journey to that truth any less flawed in either example. So what I am saying is what I said above, that people have been so indoctrinated to think in this way that, to steal a phrase, we are basically all Marxists now. Well, except those of us who can see the brain rot that is happening.
your guess isn't close to what i might think, so that was sort of wasted typing, but it may apply to some folks.
despite the most extreme memes or 4chan postings i may share, i don't believe at this time that the clotshot was designed to be harmful.
that was never the intention for any drugs that big pharma has sold and were later found to be harmful.
the goal of pharma is not to help people, but to make money.
as long as the potential liability is lower that the basement profit margin, they will sell it and they will fucking fake the test results to do it.
pfizer recently paid $2.8 billion in fines for doing it. the biggest ever until perdue.

must disagree with statement above. the only organization in our society that is authorized to use use deadly force to complete their assignments is the police (also fbi,cia,dea,irs et all). if you refuse to pay any of "your" taxes,assessments,leins etc,they will imprison you. if you resist imprisonment they WILL KILL you,period. using the police power of the state to "protect you" with helmet laws,child restraint laws,vaccine mandates,blue laws (because jesus doesn't want you to obtain or consume ETOH on sun) is all fascist by definition IMHO. yes,all fascists are not marxists,but all marxists are fascists. in fact,all religions,at least the abrahamic monotheisms are fascist by their very nature). and,very willing to use the police power of the state to enforce their agendas. in many cases obtaining a quid pro quo from the power elite. fascist=a self elected,selected,appointed or self installed "elite" minority (usually via the barrel of a gun when others are short of same). sounds very much like american government and its appendages currently behave. this ought to get me a bunch of S. personally i don't care who you pray to,sacrifice to or kowtow to as long as you don't use force,coersion or manipulation of the "law" to make me conform to your world view. we should ALL have freedom of religion and freedom from any religion or philosophy.

I think you're right. Can't ignore your constituency and expect to remain relevant.

They're so big and diverse it would be incredibly painful to shut them down. Worse than parking loaded cargo ships in a bay. See Amazon is going to deliver prescriptions? See Tucker talking Fentanyl from Sinaloa? What could go wrong?

The best shills are always the one that are able to toe the line, all you gotta do is pay attention to what they say, and how they say it...to see that true identity always bleeds out.

After all, anyone who tries to convince you of what they are, should realize an opinion of them had already been made based on their actions/words. Kinda funny to watch it though.

"I am more conservative than this bunch here" Bitch why does 6 months of posts show otherwise then? Don't try to tell us, show us.

I also keep seeing a lot of "safer than not" arguments for taking the vaccine....do you stay at home 100% of the time and stop driving because its "safer than"? How about not taking any OTC drugs (for any reason) because not taking them is "safer than"? Do you avoid using tools powered by small engines because it is "safer than"? Do you see where I am going with this?

Who the F looks at a survavbility rate from 0-60 and thinks, you know what, I just can't stand to take that 1,000,000 chance, im gonna need to protect myself.....meanwhile eats fast food, drives, sucks dick for money......the same people saying this bologna are the same ones 6 months ago saying we needed to take it and wear masks to protect others....see where that science took us?

Last edited:
Who in the world do you think I am shilling for? I mean, I have bought and sold guns and optics with dozens of people here. Met people, talked to them on the phone. Do you think Big Pharma inserted me here years ago to shill for them, and are paying me? I mean, to shill you have to be on somebody's payroll, right?

99% of coof cases are unvaxxed is another huge lie.

I don't know. My understanding of AZT was that it had already been judged as safe, but ineffective, for its original treatment, so there was probably less need to indemnify anybody at that point. On the other hand, it makes sense, at least to me, that if the government is going to ask for submissions for emergency vaccines or treatments, that are going to be used before full authorization, the companies are going to need to get some protection against lawsuits. Of course, that protection doesn't cover willful bad acts, as it shouldn't. Everybody is going to see it differently, but I don't see that as an unreasonable deal on either side, nor really incriminating in any way.
AZT was terrible. It was not safe, it was dangerous and ineffective. https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/

But, according to Fauci at the time the science said it is safe and you should trust the "science" with a drug that was selective in what it targeted.

"AZT is also an incredibly dangerous drug because it directly interferes with DNA synthesis. DNA is composed of four bases, aka nucleosides: Adenosine, Cytosine, Guanine, Thymidine. The “T” in AZT stands for “Thymidine”."

"AIDS and the AZT Scandal: SPIN’s 1989 Feature, ‘Sins of Omission’ The story of AZT, one of the most toxic, expensive, and controversial drugs in the history of medicine. Written By Celia Farber SPIN"

• AZT is notorious for being harmful to all types of blood cells, including red blood cells, and the white blood cells critical to the proper functioning of the immune system: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-blood.php
  • Animal models allow for experiments that would not be ethical on humans and have shown a wide variety of side effects, including the generation of cancers: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-animals.php
  • AZT is highly associated with cancer, in fact it is registered as a carcinogen in the State of California: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-cancer.php
  • Effectiveness would mean less sickness and less death, but AZT is associated with more sickness and death: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-sicker_n_deader.php
  • As noted above, AZT is toxic to mitochondria, and mitochondrial disorders are severe, with a wide variety of side effects: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-mitochondria.php
  • One of the characteristics of AIDS is muscle wasting, and this is produced by AZT. The heart is largely muscle, so it is no surprise to find an association between AZT and heart disease: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-muscle.php
  • There are a wide variety of other diseases associated with the use of AZT: http://aras.ab.ca/azt-general.php
  • One of the largest studies of AZT, the so-called Concorde study, showed 3 deaths in people who had only taken placebo, and 169 in people who had taken some AZT. (Concorde Coordinating Committee. Concorde: MRC/ANRS randomised double-blind controlled trial of immediate and deferred zidovudine in symptom-free HIV infection. Lancet. 1994 Apr 9; 343(8902): 871-81.)
  • The manufacturer notes that the side effects of AZT are the symptoms of AIDS: “It was often difficult to distinguish adverse events possibly associated with administration of RETROVIR® (AZT™) from underlying signs of HIV disease or intercurrent illnesses” (Retrovir product monograph. GlaxoSmithKline. 2001 Aug 14.)

99% of coof cases are unvaxxed is another huge lie.

So, hospitalizations went up 57-3 unvaxxed to vaxxed, and deaths up 29-3, and this is in a county with a 60+% vaccination rate. That bodes very well, statistically, for vaccination. It's more than 20-1 decrease in rate of hospitalization. Wow!

Reactions: Schroedernd
I think besides the liability or lack of liability from pharma regarding these "vaccines", if congress and their staff had not excused themselves from getting the jab people would also feel better. Rules for thee but not for me, so sayeth the crown.

I think besides the liability or lack of liability from pharma regarding these "vaccines", if congress and their staff had not excused themselves from getting the jab people would also feel better. Rules for thee but not for me, so sayeth the crown.

I am pretty sure this is literally 100% false. Executive branch is definitely mandated, including FDA and CDC, all those pharma companies, and the post office, fall under the 100 employee limit once the OSHA is released. Not sure about congress, because they aren't technically employees of anything. I think congress and the judiciary can't be mandated by the executive because of separation of powers, but they could, theoretically, self mandate. I think. The immigrants issue is hugely problematic, though.

Lets make one thing clear...a lot of people have jumped out of airplanes and engaged in all kinds of risky shit to ensure you have the freedoms you think your entitled to. So realize that lofty perch you sit on came at no cost to you.
You don't know what I've done or sacrificed for this country, so I suggest you leave your personal attacks out of this and focus on the merits of what we're discussing.

If you have to attack the speaker instead of the ideas expressed, it demonstrates that you probably don't have any good arguments to everyone who listens. I'm not so sure I'm right that I don't wish to hear other people's arguments. I want to hear good arguments for things I don't believe to be true. Insulting the speaker because you don't like his arguments is not that.

So, hospitalizations went up 57-3 unvaxxed to vaxxed, and deaths up 29-3, and this is in a county with a 60+% vaccination rate. That bodes very well, statistically, for vaccination. It's more than 20-1 decrease in rate of hospitalization. Wow!