I can’t stop eating!!!!

Beef, bacon, butter, and eggs. Eat all your heart desires. If you have weight to lose, you'll lose it. If not you will just lean out at the weight you're at. At least that's what it did for me.

My wife got on the carnivore kick so I jumped on the bandwagon with her. The biggest benefit for me was the lack of inflamation in my knees and back.
I was rather hard on myself in my late teens, early twenties, at 37 now and I'm paying dearly for it. Cut the inflammatory foods from my diet and I don't hurt anymore.
That alone was enough to convince me to stay with it.

I dealt with cravings myself. I love starch and carbs. First two weeks were like some deranged individual living inside me trying to make me eat all this stuff I wasn't supposed to. Week three it became manageable. By week four, it wasn't even appealing to eat that stuff anymore. If I did slip up I'd feel like crap for a day or two so that just made it easier not to eat the junk.

My only cheat days now are birthdays (in my own house) and major holidays. I'll go smooth off the rails on Thanksgiving.

Long time ago, I quit smoking. Went a day or two and switched to the Skoal.

Was chewing a tin a day, sometimes more.

Then I switched to the Zyns.

Now am off the Zyn. I’m good as far as the nicotine goes, but god damn if I can’t stop eating.

I hit the gym 4-5 days a week so that helps but how the hell do I get over these cravings of food.

I do chew a lot of gum, and that helps but basically gave up one habit for another.

What worked for you?
Ah, here's your answer....be as hungry as you want...if it doesn't come out of a blender, you are shit out of luck! lol

And just joking with you....had my first heart attack 15 years ago and gave up the Marlboro Reds after 41 years...only way I got off the bastards was Chantix...and I didn't seem to crave food....but my GF kept bitching that I was constantly sucking on her tits! haha

Best of luck, mate.

1725500113912.png

Reactions: Stevo86
Water, black coffee, Zyn mg…. You won’t eat much after that 😂.

I know you said you quit the Zyn, but I started it to help quit Copenhagen. I’ll try to wean myself off it at some point. My job is very stressful and it helps me cope with it. Good on you for quitting all that tho!

Now am off the Zyn. I’m good as far as the nicotine goes, but god damn if I can’t stop eating.

I hit the gym 4-5 days a week so that helps but how the hell do I get over these cravings of food.

I do chew a lot of gum, and that helps but basically gave up one habit for another.

What worked for you?
Gambling.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle
Fasting

Matthew 4:4

Jesus answered, “The scripture says 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God'.”
So last year my 5 yr old daughter wanted just bread, and my reply was "you can't live on bread alone " and without missing a beat my 7 yr old son says "but by every word from the mouth of god" lol. Little rascal was listening in church.

Depending on weight loss goal, you may not be drinking enough.
Make sure to drink plenty of electrolytes WITHOUT SUGAR.
i have had some episodes with tachycardia because i was losing so much weight, it was hard to balance my lytes. Ive got it down to a science now pretty much.
You cannot burn fat if you arent drinking enough water, and if your lytes arent balanced youll have trouble burning fat too.
What do you use to accomplish that? Product?

What worked for you?

You ate eating the wrong food.
Real food doesnt make you crave more food.
Steak
Lard
Butter
Eggs
Start there.

This is all you need to know right here. The fake shit they put in food is addictive like drugs. They put it in there so you eat more and they can sell more. That is why so many Americans are so fat. It's not because they are lazy. It's generally because they are drugged.

I know it goes against the grain of most of the previous advice given here, but have you thought about talking to your doctor about it? Have some real testing done, bloodwork, thyroid function, etc... They might even try an appetite suppressant for a short time to see if that curbs the cravings/gets you back to a baseline.

I am a big fan of a carnivore diet. With that said, if/when you make a significant dietary change such as going carnivore, I do advise you to try to build in a much variety (food choices) as possible. Eating that same 5-6 items every day will lose its appeal and make it more difficult to stick with it in the long run. Steak was recommended and a great choice. For example, I would suggest to also include fish, quality ground beef, and chicken as protein options.

I would say age and activity and the corresponding basal metabolic rate will determine if you lose or gain weight. As for always feeling hungry, is that may be a neurological problem?

I know it goes against the grain of most of the previous advice given here, but have you thought about talking to your doctor about it? Have some real testing done, bloodwork, thyroid function, etc... They might even try an appetite suppressant for a short time to see if that curbs the cravings/gets you back to a baseline.
Nope. I have zero faith in a doctor doing anything but prescribing some nasty shit with 80 side effects. Last thing I need is Ozempic or whatever.

But that does raise the question about natural appetite suppression methods and what may be available.

Try an appetite suppressant……

🤣🤣🤣

Food cravings stopping nicotine are very normal.
Adding a pill to the mix is not the answer.

Lot of good ideas.
Some takes a good bit of work and self denial.

I have never smoked, never chewed.
Past 40 and cant eat like I used to…..
I was always a big eater for a small guy.
Its tough to crush the impulse to grab a snack.

Im gonna try carnivore after hunting season ends (dont want to try so close).
Likely clear up some nagging inflammation too, from what friends tell me, and I see guys say on here.

You are not hungry. You are bored. When you smoked; anytime you wanted, you took a break to play with a little burning fidget spinner. Now, when you want to take a break, you don’t have a reason. “Oh, I need a bag of chips and a coke” becomes the reason for the break.

Losing weight is less about what you eat than how much you eat. Filling, nutritious food is important, but cows and pigs both get fat without McDonalds. A successful diet is a lifestyle, not a meal plan.

Most fatties are addicted to sugar and carbs. This is exacerbated by the garbage ingredients in most common North American foods, supermarket or fast variety. This addiction is actively created and supported by the food businesses. It’s a choice, just like booze or crack. When you can’t stop stuffing your face with garbage, it’s exactly the same as the scrawny meth junkie eating out of the dumpster behind the 7-11. Welcome to grown up land, where almost every organization is trying to fuck you for $$$.

30 years ago, I was working in the field and also lifting weights at home. 6' 6" and 235 lbs of just muscle. I was burning so many calories that I could eat whatever I wanted. I would go to all-you-can-eat buffets and scare the managers.

30 years later I have shrunk to a shrimpy 6' 4" my weight is 255 ish but it is mostly in my gut, so in the wrong place.

My job is to sit in an office and do everyone's thinking for them over the phone in two languages.

Just go pure carnivore. Eat salt, beef and water. You don't need anything else. You'll be stronger and leaner than you've ever been in your life. Your cardio will be amazing, recovery is faster than when you were 19, and your joint pain and digestive issues will dissappear. It's like a miracle drug, except you're really eating only what your body is designed to eat. If you haven't tried it for 30 days yourself, don't dispute what I'm saying. I don't care what you read on Facebook. I challenge any of you to try it for 30 days.

Your body does not need carbs.
Your body does not need fiber.
Your body does not need cabbage or fucking grains, or any of that other bullshit. Humans are carnivores. Try it for 30 days and see how your body reacts. I guarantee you'll be convinced, just like everyone else who has tried it..

Our teeth say different. We're omnivores.

Some people can do that. Some will end up suffering because of lack of vitamins that are found in vegetables.

I've also seen people say you can eat nothing but wild game and be fine. But if you only do beef you'll be missing out on key minerals and vitamins.

Last time I ate only steak and salad for a few weeks I dropped quite a few pounds. But I was still eating spinach, romaine, tomatoes, onions, and ranch. No iceberg and croutons.

Let's face it, beef gets boring eventually. So I throw in crab, shrimp, and fish. Lots of sushi too. Then during season plenty of pheasant, duck, partridge, deer, and elk.

Reactions: Redlion

Yeah....go see if you need a pill.
I hadnt thought of a pill deficiency.

Our teeth say different. We're omnivores.

Some people can do that. Some will end up suffering because of lack of vitamins that are found in vegetables.

I've also seen people say you can eat nothing but wild game and be fine. But if you only do beef you'll be missing out on key minerals and vitamins.

Last time I ate only steak and salad for a few weeks I dropped quite a few pounds. But I was still eating spinach, romaine, tomatoes, onions, and ranch. No iceberg and croutons.

Let's face it, beef gets boring eventually. So I throw in crab, shrimp, and fish. Lots of sushi too. Then during season plenty of pheasant, duck, partridge, deer, and elk.
Our teeth don't say different. We can eat an omniverous diet, nobody will dispute that. We have incisors, canines, and molars, just like most carnivores.

We also have a single stomach, unlike ruminids, who can convert grains and grasses to BCAA's, but you can't. They are literally toxic to you, no debate there. We have the same stomach acid as other animal carnivores, while ruminids all have the same type of stomach acid, which allows them to break down through fermentation and digest as protiens..

Of course what I described is boring, and long term would be very difficult. But, you can do that for 30 days, make a huge impact to your health, and then start slowly introducing other things. Many people don't actually do well with pork or chicken. Some folks, like myself can add dairy products without an issue, but some can't. However, the idea that you need vitamins from plants is just not true. It's been proven for decades. That's old long debunked logic. Most of the things like plant sourced vitamins and fiber that you were told you needed are actually only needed to digest plants and grains. Scurvy is a good example. You've been told that you need vitamin C to hold off scurvy. Scurvy is a condition caused by eating toxic foods like nightshade and grains. As soon as you remove them from the equation, the threat of Scurvy dissappears and so does the need for vitamin C. I'm not a doctor obviously, but this stuff is well documented for decades. There are plenty of people in their second and third decades of eating this way, and they are the healthiest people on the planet. This information is easy to find.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_131933_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_131933_Chrome.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240905_131922_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_131922_Chrome.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 11
What would be good here is if you comment on this post, you should post an accompanying photo of yourself without a shirt. If you're fat or skeletor skinny nobody should pay any attention to what you're saying.

Medical doctors are still spewing terrible medical advice. They are obsessed with getting you onto statins and metphormin, especially VA doctors. Very few of them have any idea how a human should eat, and it's obvious when you look at them.

I had a 400lb VA doctor tell me that I needed to lose some weight because my BMI was too high. I never passed height/ weight in my almost 12 years in the army, but I made tape easily and I was always among the best physically in any unit I served with.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
If it was not previously obvious, it should be now.

Internet randos are not a reliable source of health information.

Do you have an opposing opinion to share?

Or just shade to throw?

I will say for a fact, as guy who has made a good living working in “healthcare” for 2.5 decades, that the “experts” dont know as much as they say on things about nutrition and the food pyramid.

Remember when salt was giving us elevated BP?
- oh wait, not true.

Margarine was healthier than butter?
- oh wait, not true.

Eggs cause high cholesterol, so dont eat them?
- oh wait, not true.

Do you have an opposing opinion to share?

Or just shade to throw?

I will say for a fact, as guy who has made a good living working in “healthcare” for 2.5 decades, that the “experts” dont know as much as they say on things about nutrition and the food pyramid.

Remember when salt was giving us elevated BP?
- oh wait, not true.

Margarine was healthier than butter?
- oh wait, not true.

Eggs cause high cholesterol, so dont eat them?
- oh wait, not true.
My opposing view is that fad diets are fads and unsustainable. If they were sustainable, there wouldn’t be so many people trying to sell them to you.

Eat nutritious food that you enjoy, but in moderation.

Find exercise that you enjoy.

“Bored eating” is a thing. In fact, that was my downfall when I working in an office with readily accessible snack food.

Diet is a lifestyle, not a temporary meal plan.

And, a ‘natty’ health influencer doesn’t exist. Immediately discount everything these charlatans say.

My opposing view is that fad diets are fads and unsustainable. If they were sustainable, there wouldn’t be so many people trying to sell them to you.

“Bored eating” is a thing. In fact, that was my downfall when I working in an office with readily accessible snack food.

And, a ‘natty’ health influencer doesn’t exist. Immediately discount everything these charlatans say.
You wanna know what's a fad diet? The shit you've been told to eat all of your life. The lies you've been told, like the food pyramid, or that a bunch of toxic plants are good for you. You've been eating a fad diet for your entire life, bought and paid for by agricultural profiteers in conjunction with their co-conspirators at the FDA, bought and paid for. This is a fact, well documented. They lied to your parents and grandparents before you, but nobody bought in like our generation. The fattest group of people in the history of the planet, and brainwashed to believe they know what they should eat. It's like someone under 30, they have no doubt that climate change is human caused and we are destroying the planet. They started the brainwash as soon as they were old enough to watch cartoons, and they never took their foot off the pedal.

Reactions: Emerson0311
From your article. In other words, the three categories aren't simply explained. I can show you videos of whitetail deer eating entire nests of turkey pults..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_183841_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_183841_Chrome.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 18
I am not a doctor, either. But I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Man maybe classed as an omnivore. I was once talking to an LVN (studying her way to be an RN) and her understanding is that because humans eat meat, we can get daily nutrition requirements and spend the rest of our time with our opposable thumbs conquering the world, Unlike ruminants who spend most of their time eating.

Also, I have bragged that my smoked brisket could tempt the faith of a vegan. In a discussion in another place, that pissed off a vegan. He did not like being described as faithful. That sounded too much like religion.

So, setting aside God who, as @Maggot pointed out, said that fruits would be the meat for man, let's just look through the lens of evolution. There is nothing in Man's past that suggests vegan diet. Some might point to the fact that our carnassials are not as pronounced as those of canids. However, taxonomic classification can be a slippery slope. Bears are supposed to be herbivores but they eat meat.

The Maned Wolf of South America gets 50 percent of its summer diet from vegetation. In fact, there is a plant named for it. Frutas del Lobo, Wolf's Fruit.

So, to not eat meat or dairy because the idea that you are unfairly killing an animal is based on the idea that the animals feel and have rights under the law. That the animal has a soul. Which is a faith, especially if you believe in evolution and that we are just a bag of chemicals.

That ended the discussion because he had no rebuttal.

But I believe in souls. I am spiritual, not religious.

God likes meat, too. What about all those animal sacrifices?

Anyway, brought some mud to the clear pond.

You are welcome, internet.

All I'll say is that of the dozens of people I know personally who eliminated everything but meat from their diet unanimously reported a complete eradication of inflammation, especially in problem joints. Digestive issues were gone entirely, even people with terminal heartburn. They lost gobs of body fat, slept better, saw significant muscle growth (if they were working out). After a couple of weeks, you're almost never hungry, most people move to 2 meals a day, many to one meal a day. Long term results are even better. You will go to your doctor and get a blood test and they will be in shock. The only marker that will give them pause is your cholesterol level, but if you or your doctor still believe that lipid ppm in your bloodstream is related to heart disease, then you deserve each other, because that's absolute bullshit. I think by now most doctors know it, even though they keep peddling the statins and pretending that pseudo science is real..

Evolution is like a child's lie. Every time it was proven wrong the lie got bigger. A bunch of grown men arguing about what other people should eat while the world burns. 🤣🤣🤣

You want to learn about how a man was made to eat vegtable go talk to a 7th day Adventist.

Evolution is like a child's lie. Every time it was proven wrong the lie got bigger. A bunch of grown men arguing about what other people should eat while the world burns. 🤣🤣🤣

You want to learn about how a man was made to eat vegtable go talk to a 7th day Adventist.
FWIW, I was not proving evolution, I was using the vegan's logic against him, which is easy to do. For he, just as any southern baptist, for example, is faithful to his creed, godless though it may be. Or the wrong god. Life can be so much better when a guy stops worshiping Satan.

I concur. Switching to a carnivore diet isn’t going to kick the habit I’m battling.

I think I’ll just take up smoking again. But this time around I’ll puff on one of those douche flutes. I heard you can get them in beef, pork and turkey flavors….

I concur. Switching to a carnivore diet isn’t going to kick the habit I’m battling.

I think I’ll just take up smoking again. But this time around I’ll puff on one of those douche flutes. I heard you can get them in beef, pork and turkey flavors….
“Beef pizzle.” Look for them at a pet store…

Which charlatan class are you referring to?

Which charlatan class are you referring to?
Any of the “one simple trick to lose weight! Doctors hate it!” charlatans for starters.

Also, the entire “I just eat chicken and broccoli” group.

IMG_6415.jpeg

Pretty much every “insta” influencer, ever.

The obviously juiced freaks dancing around “are you natty or on gear?” while trying to bilk the public with their diets to “get shredded, just like me.”

People are lazy. And, people don’t really want to change their habits or put in any actual effort to affect their health. “One simple trick” sells because it sounds easy. “Cut out this one food” sells because it doesn’t take any effort. “Lose weight without dieting or exercise” is amazing, because you don’t need to change your lifestyle.” And, it’s all bullshit.

Don’t even get me started on; organic, non gmo, vegan, gluten free, no high fructose corn syrup, ethically sourced, responsibly grown, conflict free, free range, grass fed, pesticide free, etc…

Last edited:
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
All I'll say is that of the dozens of people I know personally who eliminated everything but meat from their diet unanimously reported a complete eradication of inflammation, especially in problem joints. Digestive issues were gone entirely, even people with terminal heartburn. They lost gobs of body fat, slept better, saw significant muscle growth (if they were working out). After a couple of weeks, you're almost never hungry, most people move to 2 meals a day, many to one meal a day. Long term results are even better. You will go to your doctor and get a blood test and they will be in shock. The only marker that will give them pause is your cholesterol level, but if you or your doctor still believe that lipid ppm in your bloodstream is related to heart disease, then you deserve each other, because that's absolute bullshit. I think by now most doctors know it, even though they keep peddling the statins and pretending that pseudo science is real..
My experience agrees with you. You sound like a bit of a cunt. We would get along great.

• Haha
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway